What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jhungary created a thread in the "China and Far East" forum. It has zero replies. This is because Jhungary is the King of the Negative Rating button. Disagree with him and he'll find an excuse to jack up your negative ratings.

lrCGugN.jpg

----------

In the same "China and Far East" forum, I created a thread and it was upvoted by 30 PDF members.

yvuvXXV.jpg

You decide. Who's contributing to the PDF community and who's the problem?

Last edited:
As far as I know.

Plenty of Indian members call me a moron or worse. I don't see them receiving negative ratings.

The truth is that you push the negative rating button as revenge against people that you are debating with.

The number of complaints against you will keep piling up.

Eventually, they'll realize you're a problem and take away your "negative" rating button.

I disagree with Gambit and Nihonjin. I don't have a problem with them or anyone else on this forum.

I have a problem with you.

Sanchez feels the same way.

Other people will come forward and the PDF moderators will have to do something about you.

You have a vicious streak in pushing up the negative ratings of long-term members. New members will not argue with you, because they know you'll push that negative rating. You have a chilling effect on the forum. You (Jhungary) are the problem.

Dude, plenty of people jump out of building everyday in this world, are you going to follow suit?

You use your insult at me, I leave a negative rating to you, if those Indian insult me, fair enough I will leave them a negative rating. I cannot be everywhere in the forum, I can only rate the post I have seen and mostly I only would see post addressed to me.

What the other do does not concern me, I don't care if you insult the holy saint in front of @Nihonjin1051 or @gambit and they did not take action, that's their problem, I take action if you insult people, and again, as I said, most of your feedback (By the way you lies on the previous claim, I cannot leave 10 negative rating for you if you already had at least 4 from other) are from direct insult to me, and I see it, and you did not even try to cover it by saying I deserve to be called a moron for dumb logic.

Hence your case of "You insult other people and got away scot free and I must be in the wrong when you insult me and you get punished" simply felt apart.

Do what you want to do, but I am in the right, and you are in the wrong. Have a good day.

Im sure there are alot of senior and elite members backing you up,dont worry about these trolls,we know them well.
You are :tup:

nah, I never worry about these people.

This is who they think they are :

cat-lion-mirror.jpg

This is how I see them

Fotolia_35778457_Subscription_XXL.jpg

Jhungary created a thread in the "China and Far East" forum. It has zero replies. This is because Jhungary is the King of the Negative Rating button. Disagree with him and he'll find an excuse to jack up your negative ratings.

lrCGugN.jpg

----------

In the same "China and Far East" forum, I created a thread and it was upvoted by 30 PDF members.

yvuvXXV.jpg

You decide. Who's contributing to the PDF community and who's the problem?

lol, you really want to goes this way? who's more important?? You will regret that you raise this comparison. I will give you a hint, look at who got 7 positive rating, and who got 205 ?

Dude, plenty of people jump out of building everyday in this world, are you going to follow suit?

You use your insult at me, I leave a negative rating to you, if those Indian insult me, fair enough I will leave them a negative rating. I cannot be everywhere in the forum, I can only rate the post I have seen and mostly I only would see post addressed to me.

What the other do does not concern me, I don't care if you insult the holy saint in front of @Nihonjin1051 or @gambit and they did not take action, that's their problem, I take action if you insult people, and again, as I said, most of your feedback (By the way you lies on the previous claim, I cannot leave 10 negative rating for you if you already had at least 4 from other) are from direct insult to me, and I see it, and you did not even try to cover it by saying I deserve to be called a moron for dumb logic.

Hence your case of "You insult other people and got away scot free and I must be in the wrong when you insult me and you get punished" simply felt apart.

Do what you want to do, but I am in the right, and you are in the wrong. Have a good day.

nah, I never worry about these people.

This is who they think they are :

View attachment 278521

This is how I see them

View attachment 278522

lol, you really want to goes this way? who's more important?? You will regret that you raise this comparison. I will give you a hint, look at who got 7 positive rating, and who got 205 ?
It's well known that you guys give each other positive ratings. It has no meaning for the PDF community.

Five guys upvoting each other repeatedly is not an indication of quality.

I have broad support from the PDF community. My threads consistently are upvoted by many PDF members. Can you make the same claim?

In fact, no one wants to talk to you. Your thread received zero reply.

Why don't you do everyone a favor and leave the forum? No one has anything to discuss with you.

You just jump into other people's threads and pick a fight. That is not constructive at all and contributes nothing to the PDF community.

It's well known that you guys give each other positive ratings. It has no meaning for the PDF community.

Five guys upvoting each other repeatedly is not an indication of quality.

I have broad support from the PDF community. My threads consistently are upvoted by many PDF members. Can you make the same claim?

In fact, no one wants to talk to you. Your thread received zero reply.

Why don't you do everyone a favor and leave the forum? No one has anything to discuss with you.

You just jump into other people's threads and pick a fight. That is not constructive at all and contributes nothing to the PDF community.

lol, whatever you said pal, I am not going to response to you out here anymore, this thread is for reporting and review rating, not for chest thumping, you have a great day now.

In the six years that I've been on PDF, there is only one person that I want to vote off the island.

His name is Jhungary.

I don't have a problem with any Indian member. I don't have a problem with Gambit or Nihonjin.

As far as I know, Sanchez wants to vote Jhungary off the island too. Sanchez has put Jhungary on his "ignore" list.

I know there are more people out there that have been abused by Jhungary's vindictiveness.

Sooner or later, more Jhungary victims will step forward.

At that point in time, I'll put up a poll and we can vote Jhungary off our PDF island.

Even the terrorists firing the guns uttered those syllables !

in response to Allah hu akbar?

Would you like to clear for what you mean here?

regards

The comment on which I retorted came off as something abrupt. So, I was just imploring and I made it clear in following posts. It was a bit crass I accept but it didn't deserve a negative rating :(

Shias can never be patriotic Pakistanis, their first allegiance is to Iran

@WAJsal against the truth being spread.
This is the place to complain and stop labeling a huge number of population as traitors, our founder was a Shia; Shias are just as patriotic, they are just as equal as any other sect. It's okay when you do it, not so much when others do it.

Last edited:
I have never seen a Shia say Iran is wrong
This is the place to complain and stop labeling a huge number of population as traitors, our founder was a Shia; Shias are just as patriotic, they are just as equal as any other sect. It's okay when you do it, not so much when others do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom