What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster sir, @Slav Defence sir
This @Khafee dude is seriously misusing his rating power and specifically using it against Indian posters for apparently no reason instead of acting in a neutral manner!!Please look into this matter as he is constantly misusing his rating power for the last month or so!!
Narendra Modi is coward and psychopath, says Arvind Kejriwal | Page 2
@WebMaster

Such disgusting remarks are well below the standards of a Defence Forum. Kindly ask him to explain what he meant by "slimy lungi" and other racist slurs. His trolling is out of control. A ban is warranted.

Thank You.

Attachments

• Mike Brando 16 12 2015.PNG
    Mike Brando 16 12 2015.PNG
    118.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
@WebMaster

Such disgusting remarks are well below the standards of a Defence Forum. Kindly ask him to explain what he meant by "slimy lungi" and other racist slurs. His trolling is out of control. A ban is warranted.

Thank You.

Good Day!!
Look at all the shameless people 'Thanking' his post!
@WAJsal Why didnt you hand him negative rating too? Look he even edited his post this low life was swearing at me This is unfair!
This is the place to complain and he has edited his post, which you never did....

Look at all the shameless people 'Thanking' his post!

This is the place to complain and he has edited his post, which you never did....
But he edited his post much later and I was sleeping at that time :S. Anyway its okay Thank you.

Insult Pakistan again and it won't just be a -ve rating, but a ban. Next time keep your hatred in check.

I guess it is not fair to discuss rating by those who rated ...... If a member believe that his rating is unjustified, he has the right to review it, and we should leave it to the management to decide that.......Afik it is not advised to justify the rating here ..... My thoughts....

@WebMaster

Thank You.

Good Day!!
@WebMaster sir, just ask this person why is he deliberately misusing his rating power against the Indian members only in this forum.I would never have any problem if he had given a negative rating to that Bangladeshi postyer for abusing the elected P.M. of my country as "Slimy" but he deliberately let him go without giving any rating but when it came to my post he promptly gave a negative rating.Sir,if this is not a case of selective myopia then pray tell me what it is!! @WAJsal sir, before calling my post disgusting did you go through the post of that Bangladeshi poster where he abused my P.M. calling him "slimy" or not!!I only paid him back in the same coin.So if my post is disgusting and deserves a negative rating from you then the same logic should also apply to his case or else this would be a blatant case of partiality on your behalf!!

Attachments

• Narendra Modi is coward and psychopath, says Arvind Kejriwal.pdf
    142.2 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom