What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said deflecting doesn't work here. You can keep on ranting and deflecting, but quoting someone else's fault does not justify your shenanigans, belittling and ridiculing anyone.

You edited your post, AND then are asking for a review.

@Slav Defence @WebMaster @Horus this kind of monkey business from across the border needs to be dealt with severely. To err and then beat his chest, warrants a ban.

Thank You!

Could I understand what you mean by your phrase above? Is monkey business from across the border to be viewed in a different light from monkey business from inside the border? Is it monkey business being punished, or is it being from across the border?

@Slav Defence As I communicated you before I found no action taken by Mods against windjammer for using bad words about India when I replied to him I got -ve rating (Already tagged you)
The person started bad is saved on this forum but who replied back is getting punished !!
How can this be justified ?
Here whether both should be -ve rated or reverse my rating, because its jammer who started, not me.

He was issued with warning.

Could I understand what you mean by your phrase above? Is monkey business from across the border to be viewed in a different light from monkey business from inside the border? Is it monkey business being punished, or is it being from across the border?

He simply meant few trolls sir,not Indian nation as whole.

regards

Slav defence I am here to post 2 suggestions:
1) I think it's time to make the policies more transparent. The normal users are not aware when their posts can be marked -ve. This causes confusion.
I hope you will create a thread which specifies the circumstances under which a post can be marked negative.

2) I have often seen many random members drop in here to add fuel to fire.
@Slav Defence we trust you to take the right decision, and that should be a reason why so many members approach this thread with their grievance. But why should a non-management member be allowed to post their views here???this is definitely not a voting thread to count the number of members for and against a -ve marked post.
My suggestion is only those members should be allowed to post on this thread who have been marked negative or the one who marked a post negative. And may be those who have been tagged in this thread.
NO one should be allowed to post his view about why a certain post deserves negative or why it doesn't.

These are my observations and suggestions. Since it was related to -ve markings I decided to post it on this thread.

Thanks for your time.

I have addressed this issue several time.Another disadvantage of such blabbering is that some really good posters who file request for once asks about the review,their posts become lost.

Regards

And you are a shameless liar to say that I insulted the prophet when we are discussing an australian cartoon about poor indians. Classic mob lynching technique by using religion. @Slav Defence i am amazed you have thanked his dishonest post.
That shows your character Shameless liar @Slav Defence he calling me shameless liar i want action.

Will you take it as a person insult if I ask you to check your eyes, as some of the posts you have produced are not even mine. But I have a feeling you did that on purpose.

Of my own posts, only one post is regrettable. But that was made to a poster who started with his toilet rants on a space mission thread and then insulted A P J Abdul Kalam calling him toilet cleaner etc.

Rest of the posts are totally ok within the context and your interpretation is just lack of comprehension.

You posting troll pictures on india defence threads repeatedly however has no justification whatsoever. You are reaponsible for lowering quality of this forum.

And you are a shameless liar to say that I insulted the prophet when we are discussing an australian cartoon about poor indians. Classic mob lynching technique by using religion. @Slav Defence i am amazed you have thanked his dishonest post.
I thanked him for posting some regrettable content you posted,and good to see that you are admitting on your own.Please continue to improve yourselves.
Remember,that management listens and in some cases do supports quality people,but not those who troll and keep on making up silly complains.

regards

That shows your character Shameless liar @Slav Defence he calling me shameless liar i want action.

Racist? International outrage over Australian cartoon showing Indians eating solar panels | Page 4

You claimed i insulted your Prophet in the above post (where did that even come up???). That is shameless lying Sir. You also posted others posts and claimed they are mine. Shameless lying Sir.

Thank you.

@Slav Defence honestly my only complaint is that too much trolling is allowed in defence threads in india section. Often the very first post is about toilets, failure, tata truck etc etc. in fact we are here because of that.

I also tagged you in a post yesterday where desert fighter used extremely abusive language. That post was not rated even though a tta was conversing with him. Such double standards is the lesser of my complains.

image.png
O

Last edited:
Racist? International outrage over Australian cartoon showing Indians eating solar panels | Page 4

You claimed i insulted your Prophet in the above post (where did that even come up???). That is shameless lying Sir. You also posted others posts and claimed they are mine. Shameless lying Sir.

Thank you.

@Slav Defence honestly my only complaint is that too much trolling is allowed in defence threads in india section. Often the very first post is about toilets, failure, tata truck etc etc. in fact we are here because of that.

I also tagged you in a post yesterday where desert fighter used extremely abusive language. That post was not rated even though a tta was conversing with him. Such double standards is the lesser of my complains.

View attachment 280412 O
Check out the negative rating given to the poster whose post you are mentioning.Look for yourself.
The problem is that we have so many sections and posters,plus we have few trustable mods.It is quite difficult nowdays to trust and handover this range of options,because it is concerned with your security not only ours.
Another issue is that these mods are themselves busy in their lives.So,when we rate or warn or ban Indians,then we are accused of being biased,and when treat Pakistanis,then we become RAW agents,oh and not to forget,we are also accused of being CIA agent,Arab slaves and whatnot.

Hence,we are trying to play our part best,but setting up a very good environment is up to you all.How do you all interact with each other,show maturity..you know ''public wisdom'' can lead to success of nation as whole or total failure.

regards

I'm glad to see professional Khafee dishing out ratings properly and Indian members quite beginning to feel the burn. I don't understand where Indians got the idea that sarcastic one-liners and these snide off-hand references they regularly make were intended to be tolerated on this forum. My time on this forum started off with several sarcastic one-liners which were promptly -ive rated by a Pakistani TTA and not once did I moan like most Iong time Indian members well-versed in the rules do. How goddamn thick do you have to be to understand that sarcastic one-liners are not tolerated?
FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS
We do not allow people to post sarcastic post at all. They are a very pathetic way in the end to back things up. They will be deleted on sight and user warned.
The rules have been put into place to make the forum act like a serious forum. ONE-LINERS are prohibited in every section of the forum except member’s club and introduction forum. Please also look at the spamming rule.

@qcninja
We have established criteria for rating posters and the first two points of the criteria is to hit negative rating to those who call Pakistan a terrorist country or India as rapist country.
The motive behind such strictness is to cut down such cheap fashion of labeling any nation by abusing major or most discussed problems of theirs.
Ofcourse,you would like to definitely enlighten me with your opinion,but let me tell you that it's a human psyche that he or she acts with accordance to the position provided with.
For example,there were quite a lot of things which I was never able to understand when I was only a poster.However,I began to learn a lot of things when I was given such responsibility,and I am sure that I am still unaware of couple of stuff about policies of management in various circumstances.
Criteria not communicated is the criteria not established. In case you dont intend to communicate to all, at least, before rating anybody you should have made a habit of warning the member by sending the list of criterion to him.
The criterion seems to have born post negative rating. You too are biased brutus.

Criteria not communicated is the criteria not established. In case you dont intend to communicate to all, at least, before rating anybody you should have made a habit of warning the member by sending the list of criterion to him.
The criterion seems to have born post negative rating. You too are biased brutus.

No, no, I can assure you the criteria existed, and they have, for instance, been conveyed discreetly to me by the mods when I had lost my temper a bit and was a bit too unforgiving. This was, ironically, against Indian members; only about half-a-dozen times have my negatives been withdrawn on review. To be honest, I used to use this as a crutch, and felt free to be harsh, knowing that someone would temper that harshness. They are listed somewhere, I forget where, and can be looked up. With one inglorious exception, NOT a Pakistani, people who have the power to rate do so with discrimination. I must confess that I am a borderline case myself, as I tend to lose my temper, so I have stopped negative ratings except when I felt something was truly outrageous.

For your information, it is the last line of your post, the bit in red, that I am responding to. The rest is a fair complaint, and no doubt, someone, when he has the time, will show you where the criteria are and what they are. I'm a little tied up or would have looked around myself.

Please - enjoy yourself and don't worry about bias. Certainly not among the mods. Perhaps one or two of the rest of us might need a little medication from time to time, but that's all.

No, no, I can assure you the criteria existed, and they have, for instance, been conveyed discreetly to me by the mods when I had lost my temper a bit and was a bit too unforgiving. This was, ironically, against Indian members; only about half-a-dozen times have my negatives been withdrawn on review. To be honest, I used to use this as a crutch, and felt free to be harsh, knowing that someone would temper that harshness. They are listed somewhere, I forget where, and can be looked up. With one inglorious exception, NOT a Pakistani, people who have the power to rate do so with discrimination. I must confess that I am a borderline case myself, as I tend to lose my temper, so I have stopped negative ratings except when I felt something was truly outrageous.

For your information, it is the last line of your post, the bit in red, that I am responding to. The rest is a fair complaint, and no doubt, someone, when he has the time, will show you where the criteria are and what they are. I'm a little tied up or would have looked around myself.

Please - enjoy yourself and don't worry about bias. Certainly not among the mods. Perhaps one or two of the rest of us might need a little medication from time to time, but that's all.
General comments. Very soothing I accept.
But the way negative ratings applied, all five. I don't feel encouraged to participate in discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom