What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Khafee @Slav Defence @WebMaster

I got one negative rating. But I am unable to find any post of mine, where I have been given negative rating

Second I was banned for 1 week for unknown reason. Bhai Logo atleast why I was banned or who banned me, or who is the lover of me that reported me. Is there any procedure to find these.

Pls guide

Hey you can't give a negative rating for difference of opinion.
like here
Russian Jets hit the mosque belongs to Syrian Turkmens | Page 2
@WebMaster @Slav Defence
Reverse it.
Here is the post, Kindly let the Mods know where in this you have difference of opinion and with whom, Insulting a country in your thought difference of opinion? you should be awarded more negatives and a ban while discussing other subject you mock on Pakistan.

Saying pak is a victim of terrorism is like saying a suicide bomber is the victim of his own blast.

Source: Russian Jets hit the mosque belongs to Syrian Turkmens | Page 2
@WAJsal @Slav Defence

Posters,please behave yourselves.I will address all of you and review @qcninja and other ratings at friday,Inshallah.

NOTE:
The thread has been locked and will be reopened at friday,inshallah.

Meanwhile,all those who have complains can leave them on my profile page or that of any other mod's,because of constant trolling and nonsense fighting.

regards

@qcninja
We have established criteria for rating posters and the first two points of the criteria is to hit negative rating to those who call Pakistan a terrorist country or India as rapist country.
The motive behind such strictness is to cut down such cheap fashion of labeling any nation by abusing major or most discussed problems of theirs.
Ofcourse,you would like to definitely enlighten me with your opinion,but let me tell you that it's a human psyche that he or she acts with accordance to the position provided with.
For example,there were quite a lot of things which I was never able to understand when I was only a poster.However,I began to learn a lot of things when I was given such responsibility,and I am sure that I am still unaware of couple of stuff about policies of management in various circumstances.

regards

@Slav Defence
Can you kindly remove the negative i have seen that pic and numerous other pics of similar kind on fashion threads why a negative even when a bikini pic was posted by some members it was only removed no negative was handed out

Ridiculing Islam for no reason, telling a member to "shove it". Then having the audacity to write such nonsense on this thread.

@Slav Defence do look into giving him a one week ban.

Ridiculing Islam? Dude calm down please. Absolutely no insult was meant I do not have any idea where you saw that. Wow are you sensitive. The forum is LITTERED with references to Vedic maths, Vedic science etc on all kinds of threads, many of these words used in a non religious sense by TTAs, senior members and NONE getting any ratings. Why the hypocrisy? The troll you are so valiantly defending passes diktat on all defence threads spamming them with pictures of LCA Tejas parade etc etc and instead of curbing his trolling you are supporting his BS.

In any case I offered to @Slav Defence I will edit the post, but does it really deserve a negative rating? I mean every page on the forum is full of such or much worse language, and if someone had curbed the trolling on indian defence threads instead of promoting it, I wouldn't have had to use it in the first place.

Nobody uses the word Vedic in a non religious way, but the word I used is used internationally to mean a diktat!

Elton John's fashion Fatwa - Independent.ie

Please do not misunderstand.

Last edited:
Ridiculing Islam? Dude calm down please. Absolutely no insult was meant I do not have any idea where you saw that. Wow are you sensitive. The forum is LITTERED with references to Vedic maths, Vedic science etc on all kinds of threads, many of these words used in a non religious sense by TTAs, senior members and NONE getting any ratings. Why the hypocrisy? The troll you are so valiantly defending passes diktat on all defence threads spamming them with pictures of LCA Tejas parade etc etc and instead of curbing his trolling you are supporting his BS.

In any case I offered to @Slav Defence I will edit the post, but does it really deserve a negative rating? I mean every page on the forum is full of such or much worse language, and if someone had curbed the trolling on indian defence threads instead of promoting it, I wouldn't have had to use it in the first place.

Nobody uses the word Vedic in a non religious way, but the word I used is used internationally to mean a diktat!

Elton John's fashion Fatwa - Independent.ie

Please do not misunderstand.

Before I address the rest of your rant, do clarify what exactly did you mean by "shove it where the sun don't shine" ??

Stag112 16 12 2015.PNG

@qcninja
We have established criteria for rating posters and the first two points of the criteria is to hit negative rating to those who call Pakistan a terrorist country or India as rapist country.
The motive behind such strictness is to cut down such cheap fashion of labeling any nation by abusing major or most discussed problems of theirs.
Ofcourse,you would like to definitely enlighten me with your opinion,but let me tell you that it's a human psyche that he or she acts with accordance to the position provided with.
For example,there were quite a lot of things which I was never able to understand when I was only a poster.However,I began to learn a lot of things when I was given such responsibility,and I am sure that I am still unaware of couple of stuff about policies of management in various circumstances.

regards

@Slav Defence , I'm back after a hiatus now, good to see you still trying your darndest and still diligently dealing with a some-what thankless job.
But one thing is noticeable, one can see a recently-anointed "professional" spraying threats of "bans" around like a machine-gun run amok..... are you looking at turning PDF into some kind of "AfBANistan" ???
I still remember an erstwhile "PhD" that we had here, who used his rating powers indiscriminately, while he was around. As it is, such protracted misuse of "ratings" has been seen for a long time now (as evidenced by the very existence of this thread), making it simply a mockery of the system.
As for me, I just find it laughable to see such childish shenanigans, best suited to Juveniles!

Its a pity that this tamasha still continues unabated, but if it gives an opportunity to keep this thread alive and the management happy, then its a different matter altogether........

Anyway, my Seasons Greetings to yourself. Let me see if I can find any of the old stalwarts like @Icarus, @RescueRanger, @Oscar among some others who were a delight to read. Others like @Awesome, @sparklingway, @T-Faz are now sadly absent.

Warm Regards.

Before I address the rest of your rant, do clarify what exactly did you mean by "shove it where the sun don't shine" ??

View attachment 280346

shove it Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

a rude expression showing that you are angry about something that you have been offered or asked to do: If they want me to do the same job for less money, they can shove it.

In the context of this post, as we were repeatedly telling the troll that ultra light guns technology we don not have, but we have tech for normal towed guns, he just kept trolling, posting the same stuff again and again, so asked him to stop that nonsense. To tell him that not every thread is a place for him to start talking about Dhanush, Arjun, LCA etc etc and how they are failures...

shove it Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

a rude expression showing that you are angry about something that you have been offered or asked to do: If they want me to do the same job for less money, they can shove it.

In the context of this post, as we were repeatedly telling the troll that ultra light guns technology we don not have, but we have tech for normal towed guns, he just kept trolling, posting the same stuff again and again, so asked him to stop that nonsense. To tell him that not every thread is a place for him to start talking about Dhanush, Arjun, LCA etc etc and how they are failures...

In light of the original BS you posted, calling him names, and telling him to go "shove it where the sun don't shine," Are you sure you want to have this -ve rating reviewed, and escalate this issue?

In light of the original BS you posted, calling him names, and telling him to go "shove it where the sun don't shine," Are you sure you want to have this -ve rating reviewed, and escalate this issue?

Certainly yes. I have offered to amend my post too. There is no need to pretend people do not lose cool when people continuously troll. The idea of this thread is to work with @Slav Defence and improve the quality. Nobody trying to stop the trolling on india defence threads is seriously affecting the quality of the forum. How about addressing that too? The moment the troll sees an LCA Tejas thread he starts with '' will it fly or will it be towed'' etc etc '', how about stopping that? That's just systematic incessant trolling and nobody seems to give two hoots.

Bomb hits Pakistan's spy agency in northwest | Page 2

What do you have to say?

Certainly yes. I have offered to amend my post too. There is no need to pretend people do not lose cool when people continuously troll. The idea of this thread is to work with @Slav Defence and improve the quality. Nobody trying to stop the trolling on india defence threads is seriously affecting the quality of the forum. How about addressing that too? The moment the troll sees an LCA Tejas thread he starts with '' will it fly or will it be towed'' etc etc '', how about stopping that? That's just systematic incessant trolling and nobody seems to give two hoots.

Bomb hits Pakistan's spy agency in northwest | Page 2

What do you have to say?

Like I said deflecting doesn't work here. You can keep on ranting and deflecting, but quoting someone else's fault does not justify your shenanigans, belittling and ridiculing anyone.

You edited your post, AND then are asking for a review.

@Slav Defence @WebMaster @Horus this kind of monkey business from across the border needs to be dealt with severely. To err and then beat his chest, warrants a ban.

Thank You!

@Slav Defence As I communicated you before I found no action taken by Mods against windjammer for using bad words about India when I replied to him I got -ve rating (Already tagged you)
The person started bad is saved on this forum but who replied back is getting punished !!
How can this be justified ?
Here whether both should be -ve rated or reverse my rating, because its jammer who started, not me.

Few of @Stag112 posts

Caling father of nation

If i said slimy jinnah or slimy erdogan or slimy mao etc i will get rated or infracted by mods in the section.

Source: Stag112

Insulting our idealogy of two nations
Try Rohingas.

Pakistan was created by the ideollogy that hindus and muslim cannot live together, and India as a secular nation, where the minority muslims have grown fro 9 percent to 19 percentage is a slap to that ideology.

Source: OM PURI Threatens to move pakistan | Page 2

Abusing members
You are not worth what A P J Abdul Kalam flushed down the toilet in the morning.

Source: Indian rocket to land on moon in 2017; to launch solar mission | Page 4
Mocking Pakistan on different subject thread
LOL
Pakistan defeated USSR,
Pakistan defeated USA
Pakistan defeated Afghanistan
Pakistan defeated India
Pakistan defeated Islamic insurgency
Pakistan defeated Baluchistan
Pakistan defeated isreal
Pakistan defeated Bangladesh
Pakistan defeated........ (basically any thing Pakistani's claim) :lol::lol::lol:

Source: 'It would be shame if a plane fell from the sky': China's warning to RAAF over South China Sea fligh | Page 2

Assosiating all Muslims With ISIS

Conclusion : Since not ONE poster said that Timurs slaughter and rape made him "not muslim", we can conclude that "ISIS is not muslim because they slaughter and rape" claim is also bogus and just an attempt to not recognise a problem.

Source: Was Timur Muslim? | Page 3

Agian Abusing bad wordsIf u say that to his face he will slap you square on your face. He is our defence minister and he respects our people and does not have to wear in any particular way to please you.

You are unhappy because you were on the losing side. Take it on the chin and move on.

Source: HAPPY VICTORY DAY TO ALL BANGLADESHIS ! ! | Page 8

Taging me for unnecessary
Ok let me ask you on behalf of maarkhoor what is in your head!

Source: HAPPY VICTORY DAY TO ALL BANGLADESHIS ! ! | Page 5

Again taging All muslims to ISIS by linking Taimur

100% agreed. I am not judging Timur here. I am questioning today's Muslims who even in today's times and definitions consider him a great Islamic hero.

Will you say Timur ceased to be a Muslim, like many say ISIS has ceased to be Muslim? (Certainly Islam has not changed with time, has it?)

Source: Was Timur Muslim?
Please understand what I am saying clearly. I am not judging Timur here. He did what he did. I am questioning todays muslims

1. Why double standards and disown ISIS while celebrating others who did the same acts as ISIS? It makes us non muslims very suspicious.
  2. Do they not see how celebrating such people from the past actually creates an environment where violence is glorified and it affects their future generations?

Source: Was Timur Muslim?

Advising Pakisani members then why the hell he post in each and every Pakistani related thread

What is wrong with Pakistanis? They start trolling with nonsensical inanities the moment they see any India defence related threads.

Source: Indian Govt clears $400-mil project for India's first stealth UCAV, AURA

Abusing me and calling me toad

Any Indian poster falling for the soft trolling of the brick wall called maarkhoor is wasting their time. You can get a fossilized toad from 30 million years to understand our POV on India defence matters but can not get the house troll to say anything useful, EVER. Just ignore him.

Source: Ministry Keen to Purchase 500 More Howitzer Guns from BAE Systems | Page 4

He here justifying mockery on Prophet (PBHU)
Of course it is freedom of expression. And some Indians criticizing it is also freedom of expression.

Some Indians murdering others because of a cartoon would be terrorism though and unjustified. Its amazing you can't see the obvious in your hurry to seek moral equivalency. There is none.

Source: Racist? International outrage over Australian cartoon showing Indians eating solar panels | Page 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom