What's new

'It would be shame if a plane fell from the sky': China's warning to RAAF over South China Sea fligh

LOL you post an article from your own state controlled propaganda media denying it. :hang2:
"It's actually not an assertion of freedom of navigation, it's what we do, it's called Operation Gateway and it's been underway since 1980," Senator Payne said.
There you go, quote from the Australian Defence Minister by your ABC article.

There you go, quote from the Australian Defence Minister by your ABC article.

And in what form does the quote state that they have not been asserting themselves in your claimed areas? I suggest you stop, call up the leadership team, and ask them to send you further instructions on how to make your claim of ' Aus never entered the areas', as true.

the quote simply states that they've been doing this since 1980 in the same area. It's just that you have now claimed it as no fly zone. Probably that comprehension was lost due to translation on you.

Our history is rife with people poking us thinking they are our size, and getting a beat down. Why don't you educate yourself about our power instead of playing silly word games on behalf of your benefactor?

Pakistan understand's the capabilities of America, because after all we did defeat you in Afghanistan:) 14 years later since 2001 the Taliban are coming back into power and your influence is waning. Now instead of fighting ill-equipped militants have the guts to attack China. However the spanking you received by General Peng Dehuai has left its mark:)

Pakistan understand's the capabilities of America, because after all we did defeat you in Afghanistan:) 14 years later since 2001 the Taliban are coming back into power and your influence is waning. Now instead of fighting ill-equipped militants have the guts to attack China. However the spanking you received by General Peng Dehuai has left its mark:)

Was that what they taught you in your Madarasa's war history class? That coming back in some areas equals defeating us- when we removed you from power and did a complete regime change. If that is your understanding how wars are won, then Pakistan has been defeated from day one of it's inception- given you don't have control over 1/3 of your country. FATA and SWAT are not under you control and baluchistan is wavering. Oh let's not forget Kashmir that you claim all rights over and don't have half of it.

Was that what they taught you in your Madarasa's war history class? That coming back in some areas equals defeating us- when we removed you from power and did a complete regime change. If that is your understanding how wars are won, then Pakistan has been defeated from day one of it's inception- given you don't have control over 1/3 of your country. FATA and SWAT are not under you control and baluchistan is wavering. Oh let's not forget Kashmir that you claim all rights over and don't have half of it.

Before speaking such cesspit nonsense from the sphincters of a baboon, please learn to spell the word Madrasa correctly because the assumption of dimwitted American's will become validated by your level of ignorance. Instead of reading gibberish nonsense from a redneck news paper article like fox news, come and visit Afghanistan to determine the ground realities of the Taliban. The organization virtually controls 60% of the countries landmass and their is a good reason why President Ghani is called the mayor of Kabul. Clearly the Taliban did win the war against America, because you have recognized them politically and urged Pakistan to bring them to the peace negotiating table:) This counts as checkmate for Pakistan since the Haqqani Network is indirectly controlled by ISI who will shape the destiny of Afghanistan. When your knowledge is zilch on a particular topic, then its best to hush your gums like a good little boy and play Tweedledum with your fingers. SWAT valley operation was completed in 2009 and the Taliban do not exists within the area for a number of years as a fighting force. Operation Zarb E Azb is nearly finished and the entire TTP infrastructure has been destroyed where the leadership now resides in Kunar Province. Terrorism attacks this year alone has decreased by 70% and next year the figure will be much lower, since the vast majority of attacks occurred in January-May. Baluchistan also fits into this category as hundreds of fighters have surrendered to the FC, therefore update your knowledge on the topic. Learn the difference between winning a battle and winning a war.

LOL
Pakistan defeated USSR,
Pakistan defeated USA
Pakistan defeated Afghanistan
Pakistan defeated India
Pakistan defeated Islamic insurgency
Pakistan defeated Baluchistan
Pakistan defeated isreal
Pakistan defeated Bangladesh
Pakistan defeated........ (basically any thing Pakistani's claim) :lol::lol::lol:

LOL
Pakistan defeated USSR,
Pakistan defeated USA
Pakistan defeated Afghanistan
Pakistan defeated India
Pakistan defeated Islamic insurgency
Pakistan defeated Baluchistan
Pakistan defeated isreal
Pakistan defeated Bangladesh
Pakistan defeated........ (basically any thing Pakistani's claim) :lol::lol::lol:

Your analysis skills in understanding my post is atrocious, however this is expected from an Indian whose mind is clogged up by drinking the holy water of the River Ganges. Take your attention seeking $1 tricks elsewhere because I am not interested to hear your bizarre services.

Before speaking such cesspit nonsense from the sphincters of a baboon, please learn to spell the word Madrasa correctly because the assumption of dimwitted American's will become validated by your level of ignorance. Instead of reading gibberish nonsense from a redneck news paper article like fox news, come and visit Afghanistan to determine the ground realities of the Taliban. The organization virtually controls 60% of the countries landmass and their is a good reason why President Ghani is called the mayor of Kabul. Clearly the Taliban did win the war against America, because you have recognized them politically and urged Pakistan to bring them to the peace negotiating table:) This counts as checkmate for Pakistan since the Haqqani Network is indirectly controlled by ISI who will shape the destiny of Afghanistan. When your knowledge is zilch on a particular topic, then its best to hush your gums like a good little boy and play Tweedledum with your fingers. SWAT valley operation was completed in 2009 and the Taliban do not exists within the area for a number of years as a fighting force. Operation Zarb E Azb is nearly finished and the entire TTP infrastructure has been destroyed where the leadership now resides in Kunar Province. Terrorism attacks this year alone has decreased by 70% and next year the figure will be much lower, since the vast majority of attacks occurred in January-May. Baluchistan also fits into this category as hundreds of fighters have surrendered to the FC, therefore update your knowledge on the topic. Learn the difference between winning a battle and winning a war.

A jihadi factory aka madrasa by any other spelling still remains the cesspool it is. Zarb E azab are claims by the ISPR and military media wing. They is no confirmation of the success it claims and puts out. No media is allowed to validify the claims made or any third party allowed to question it. They just come up with numbers in thousands and ironically pakistanis don't ask how many civilians or demand any validation. And if anyone questions, journalist are found dead in streets. I speak the truth even if you don't like it.

Keeping your glee over using terrorist groups as proxies, aside- an ill repute that has shamed Pakistan on the world stage. who said they own 60%? By what measure? You have, as I said , the entire SWAT , FATA, Balochistan outside of your control. Hell they don't even recognize your constitution in those areas. Do you expect a military of 10's of thousand to be standing over every inch? You have bigger numbers and you can't do that in your country.

Your are proud of this 70% reduction of terror acts that was created by you in the first place? Are you serious that you should be thumping your chest for reducing what you yourself have created, and for your own snakes in your backyard.

I seriously wish it would move towards 100%, but I see people like you have not learned from the past. You still are proud about using terror groups, cultivating more, support and training them.

What has your great game of being supporters of terrorist groups got Pakistan and ISI? Thousands upon thousands pakistanis killed. Notoriety of ill repute on the world stage. Every other day some country banning your citizens from their visa process. Is that Jina's dream you've respected and fulfilled? Nope. Then you have an Afghanistan that is extremely close to India and despises Pakistan. Sure you have Taliban being asked to come to the table, yet what was the final outcome? Zip - well the new leader is assassinated I believe, so yeah - awesome accomplishments.

Last edited:
Your analysis skills in understanding my post is atrocious, however this is expected from an Indian whose mind is clogged up by drinking the holy water of the River Ganges. Take your attention seeking $1 tricks elsewhere because I am not interested to hear your bizarre services.
You are delusional

Typical retarded American.. FATA is now under Pakistan's control... And Swat has been celebrating sports and cultural events since years...

A simple fukin map will show you that FATA isn't even 5% of Pakistani territory .. 1/3 would have been fair if you were talking about the floods that engulfed Pakistan in late 2000s.

As for Afghanistan.. Yes USA won the war... :lol:

But than again I highly doubt you are American.. Your posts/writing style and grammar hints at you being a bharti turd.

Your baluchistani dad,
AK Marri.

A jihadi factory aka madrasa by any other spelling still remains the cesspool it is. Zarb E azab are claims by the ISPR and military media wing. They is no confirmation of the success it claims and puts out. No media is allowed to validify the claims made or any third party allowed to question it. They just come up with numbers in thousands and ironically pakistanis don't ask how many civilians or demand any validation. And if anyone questions, journalist are found dead in streets. I speak the truth even if you don't like it.

Keeping you glee over using terrorist groups as proxies- an ill repute that has shamed Pakistan on the world stage. who said they own 60%? By what measure? You have as I said entire SWAT , FATA, Balochistan outside of your control. hell they don't even recognize your constitution in those areas. Do you expect a military of 10's of thousand to be standing over every inch? You have bigger numbers and you can't do that in your country.

Your are proud of this 70% reduction of terror acts that was created by you in the first place? Are you serious that you should be thumping your chest for reducing what you yourself have created, and for your own snakes in your backyard.

I seriously wish it would 100%, but I see people like you have not learned from the past. You still are proud about using terror groups, cultivating more, support and training them.

What has you great game of being supporters of terrorist groups got Pakistan and ISI? Thousands upon thousands pakistanis killed. Notoriety of ill repute on the world stage. Every other day some country banning your citizens from their visa process. Is that Jina's dream you've respected and fulfilled? Nope. Then you have an Afghanistan that is extremely close to India and despises Pakistan. Sure you have Taliban being asked to come to the table, yet what was the final outcome? Zip - well the new leader is assassinated I believe, so yeah - awesome accomplishments.

More fuktardry and delusional shyt from a stupid c8nt hiding behind an American flag.

Typical retarded American.. FATA is now under Pakistan's control... And Swat has been celebrating sports and cultural events since years...

A simple fukin map will show you that FATA isn't even 5% of Pakistani territory .. 1/3 would have been fair if you were talking about the floods that engulfed Pakistan in late 2000s.

As for Afghanistan.. Yes USA won the war... :lol:

But than again I highly doubt you are American.. Your posts/writing style and grammar hints at you being a bharti turd.

Your baluchistani dad,
AK Marri.

More fuktardry and delusional shyt from a stupid c8nt hiding behind an American flag.

Keep it classy as always, yeah. Yet setting aside who you think I am on these forums- I always have to ask Pakistanis like you this simple question. Who is buying the story you're trying to sell outside of pakistan? How is your reputation doing in those terms. Really simple question. Whether you claim we lost or not. What is brand Pakistan's repute in the world, my dear balouchi father? :)

Instead of wasting previous internet bandwidth with your gibberish nonsense, please queue up for your local food bank store since Christmas is coming up:) Operation Zarb E Azb has been appreciated by the German Defence Minister, The Secretary of State of America and the United Kingdom for its success and your opinion means diddlysquat:) Statistical data has shown its success since terrorism related attacks in the country has reduced to 70% and this is widely acknowledged by even the international media and peace has returned to virtually all major urban cities. Journalists are found to be murdered in America as well and the entire world saw this in the case of Alison Parker and Adam Ward. You cannot even control the gun crime in your country where innocent children are killed on a regular basis and statistics show that in the last decade alone more than 100 incidents have occurred. The whole world saw how stable America was when Hurricane Karina took its affect.

Instead of wasting previous internet bandwidth with your gibberish nonsense, please queue up for your local food bank store since Christmas is coming up:) Operation Zarb E Azb has been appreciated by the German Defence Minister, The Secretary of State of America and the United Kingdom for its success and your opinion means diddlysquat:) Statistical data has shown its success since terrorism related attacks in the country has reduced to 70% and this is widely acknowledged by even the international media and peace has returned to virtually all major urban cities. Journalists are found to be murdered in America as well and the entire world saw this in the case of Alison Parker and Adam Ward. You cannot even control the gun crime in your country where innocent children are killed on a regular basis and statistics show that in the last decade alone more than 100 incidents have occurred. The whole world saw how stable America was when Hurricane Karina took its affect.

You think thanking someone with couple of customary statements about cleaning its own snakes is some sort of accomplishment? You have a weird sense of accomplishment,bud. Just like the weird sense of comparing a 3rd world to our standards. We have lots of faults but were light years ahead of you bud.

Alison parker, adam ward were not killed by the US government. Our press has brought U.S governments.down. Surely you are not comparing our freedom of press to yours. Our crime stats are open and subject to a free press validating it. How's your system work when you don't even have control over 1/3 of your lands. Tell me if some kid killed in the outskirts of FATA, SWAT or balochistan is reported into your database. Your government rule of law does not apply in most of those places, forget getting any data from them.

And let's not forget you are still proudly claiming your love for terrorist groups. how do you figure to ever come out of the hole you are in?

Yeah Katrina, we spent billions redoing it. What's your point? Please tell us how our FEMA can learn from your great rescue efforts, and emergency teams/resource planning :lol:.

Keeping your glee over using terrorist groups as proxies, aside- an ill repute that has shamed Pakistan on the world stage. who said they own 60%? By what measure? You have, as I said , the entire SWAT , FATA, Balochistan outside of your control. Hell they don't even recognize your constitution in those areas. Do you expect a military of 10's of thousand to be standing over every inch? You have bigger numbers and you can't do that in your country..

End of the day these same proxy groups will rule Afghanistan and the green signal has already been given by Washington that they agree with the peace talks:) Therefore your opinion means nothing since you are irrelevant in this picture. Swat operation was completed in 2009, seriously If the film dumber and dumber 3 was made then you should replace Jim Carrey. Furthermore, I would rather listen to my cousin who is posted in South Waziristan than a stupid American. The region of FATA is autonomous and this was agreed when Jinnah was the leader of Pakistan, therefore stop playing with your dodgy flashlight and research more on the topic. 4000 Afghan solders are deserting every single month and the Taliban are killing 10 security forces each day and this can be verified Brother A-Team who lives in Kabul.

Back
Top Bottom