What's new

'It would be shame if a plane fell from the sky': China's warning to RAAF over South China Sea fligh

End of the day these same proxy groups will rule Afghanistan and the green signal has already been given by Washington that they agree with the peace talks:) Therefore your opinion means nothing since you are irrelevant in this picture. Swat operation was completed in 2009, seriously If the film dumber and dumber 3 was made then you should replace Jim Carrey. Furthermore, I would rather listen to my cousin who is posted in South Waziristan than a stupid American. The region of FATA is autonomous and this was agreed when Jinnah was the leader of Pakistan, therefore stop playing with your dodgy flashlight and research more on the topic. 4000 Afghan solders are deserting every single month and the Taliban are killing 10 security forces each day and this can be verified Brother A-Team who lives in Kabul.

At the end of the day you are being subjected to humiliation on the world stage. You are being called a terror supporting state. Don't you see that your legacy should not be about openly supporting terrorists groups, like you keep doing on these forums? Your pipe dream of supporting terror in Afghanistan and them coming under your control, is just that. No peace talks will give Taliban back control, in fact the new leader just got assassinated. The new Afghan President turned against you after he tried to extend his hand to you. You are the poster child of why Pakistan is where it is. Stop your delusional terror supporting ways, the chickens have come home to roost- learn from it!

Last edited:
Your are proud of this 70% reduction of terror acts that was created by you in the first place? Are you serious that you should be thumping your chest for reducing what you yourself have created, and for your own snakes in your backyard.

I seriously wish it would move towards 100%, but I see people like you have not learned from the past. You still are proud about using terror groups, cultivating more, support and training them.

America is under no position to chest thump the moral card, since the current situation in Iraq is entirely your fault. What have you achieved in Afghanistan? Your own officials from the State Department have taken the Afghan Taliban off its lists of foreign terrorists organizations, therefore you have achieved diddlysquat in Afghanistan after spending trillions of dollars on war, thousands of dead solders and tens of thousands of troops which have been crippled for life. After 14 years your Government has asked our Army to initiate peace talks and bring the Taliban to mainstream politics so that the American establishment can have some facing saving moment across the globe. The Pakistani Taliban have no link with the Afghan Taliban and sitting in America will hardly make you understand the ground realities of Pakistan. The statistical figure of 70% decrease in terrorism attacks has been applauded across the political landscape and instead of being lazy, shift your rear end and use something called google to research more on the topic.

You have a memory of a gold fish:) Who is arming and training the rebels in Syria? The Free Syrian Army is by no means considered a moderate force, however then again when was American foreign policy ever considered astute in nature. America reminds me of a used condom which is well passed it sale date.

You think thanking someone with couple of customary statements about cleaning its own snakes is some sort of accomplishment? You have a weird sense of accomplishment,bud. Just like the weird sense of comparing a 3rd world to our standards. We have lots of faults but were light years ahead of you bud..

What type of dodgy material are you smoking these days and I can sense your frustration, however please make an appointment with a psychiatrists:) Otherwise another sandy hook incident might occur, with your ugly face flashed across the newspaper as a demented freak. Pakistan has many faults and we are not perfect, however we don't play policeman across the world.

Alison parker, adam ward were not killed by the US government. Our press has brought U.S governments.down. Surely you are not comparing our freedom of press to yours. Our crime stats are open and subject to a free press validating it. How's your system work when you don't even have control over 1/3 of your lands. Tell me if some kid killed in the outskirts of FATA, SWAT or balochistan is reported into your database. Your government rule of law does not apply in most of those places, forget getting any data from them..

Which reporter was killed by the Pakistani Government which has been convicted in our courts. Believing in dodgy conspiracy theories will make you look spasticated. The freedom of press in Pakistan is vibrant and if you cannot understand Urdu then your opinion is worthless. Every single person who dies in Pakistan from a terrorists related incident is reported in the media and you can't criticize this because you cannot read or speak Urdu:)

America is under no position to chest thump the moral card, since the current situation in Iraq is entirely your fault. What have you achieved in Afghanistan? Your own officials from the State Department have taken the Afghan Taliban off its lists of foreign terrorists organizations, therefore you have achieved diddlysquat in Afghanistan after spending trillions of dollars on war, thousands of dead solders and tens of thousands of troops which have been crippled for life. After 14 years your Government has asked our Army to initiate peace talks and bring the Taliban to mainstream politics so that the American establishment can have some facing saving moment across the globe. The Pakistani Taliban have no link with the Afghan Taliban and sitting in America will hardly make you understand the ground realities of Pakistan. The statistical figure of 70% decrease in terrorism attacks has been applauded across the political landscape and instead of being lazy, shift your rear end and use something called google to research more on the topic.

You have a memory of a gold fish:) Who is arming and training the rebels in Syria? The Free Syrian Army is by no means considered a moderate force, however then again when was American foreign policy ever considered astute in nature. America reminds me of a used condom which is well passed it sale date.

What type of dodgy material are you smoking these days and I can sense your frustration, however please make an appointment with a psychiatrists:) Otherwise another sandy hook incident might occur, with your ugly face flashed across the newspaper as a demented freak. Pakistan has many faults and we are not perfect, however we don't play policeman across the world.

Other than whole lot rah rah for terrorists- to be expected as per your reputation, and with a mix of personal insults thrown at me. You still live with the infamous tag of a terrorist supporting state.

A state that is only up and running because of aid being provided. Your support for the Taliban killing Afghans and Americans, is paid 10x fold by the deaths in your country. We trained 10 FSA , you sent 1000 to join ISIS. Your priorities is the reason you suffer. I will continue to live in the most powerful and richest country, you will continue to be the foothold of jihadism.

This is your future and growing ...

5458c1d33d029jpg-3426488_p9.jpg

At the end of the day you are being subjected to humiliation on the world stage. You are being called a terror supporting state. Don't you see that your legacy should not be about openly supporting terrorists groups, like you keep doing on these forums? Your pipe dream of supporting terror in Afghanistan and them coming under your control, is just that. No peace talks will give Taliban back control, in fact the new leader just got assassinated. The new Afghan President turned against you after he tried to extend his hand to you. You are the poster child of why Pakistan is where it is. Stop your delusional terror supporting ways, the chickens have come home to roost- learn from it!

Clearly your own Government does not think we are a terror supporting state:)

US NSA appreciates Pakistan Army’s role in war on terror - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Second Mullah Akhtar Mansoor is alive, however like a dumb American your knowledge is out-dated. Everyone in this region know's that the real power in Afghanistan lies with the Haqqani Network, because they provide most of the foot solders not Mullah Akhtar Mansoor:) Actually the Afghan President just visited Pakistan this week and he was forced sack his intelligence chief, because of his disrespect towards Pakistan.

Taliban releases audio tape to prove Mullah Akhtar Mansour is still alive

Last edited:
Clearly your own Government does not think we are a terror supporting state:)
/QUOTE]

USA and othher governments have not really left any room for guessing on this topic. Every other month they have made sure somebody or oter warn the Pakistan govt to stop using terrorism as policy. And in the even months they pat the Pakistani govt's back for 'progress' made against jihadi nuts.

Other than whole lot rah rah for terrorists- to be expected as per your reputation, and with a mix of personal insults thrown at me. Y

A state that is only up and running because of aid being provided. Your support for the Taliban killing Afghans and Americans, is paid 10x fold by the deaths in your country. We trained 10 FSA , you sent 1000 to join ISIS. Your priorities is the reason you suffer. I will continue to live in the most powerful and richest country, you will continue to be the foothold of jihadism.

Its amusing to see how frustrated you have become, however please spare me your crocodile tears. Are you denying the factoid that the State Department of America has taken the Taliban of its lists of foreign terrorists organizations? How did those Turkmen magically get those advanced missiles to hit the Russian helicopter?

Its amusing to see how frustrated you have become, however please spare me your crocodile tears. Are you denying the factoid that the State Department of America has taken the Taliban of its lists of foreign terrorists organizations? How did those Turkmen magically get those advanced missiles to hit the Russian helicopter?
Not denying they took them off, just like you are not denying that you are using terrorists as proxies. It is a temporary thing for us, afghanis asked us to try something. What kind of tears would I have or frustrations? it's not my country that is in turmoil.

@waz @Slav Defence @Jungibaaz @WebMaster @Horus

Troll starting multiple flame baiting threads. Check his posting history and you decide.

Check his IP address, he is a banned member.

A guy with 34 negative ratings is speaking about trolling. China made claims and threats and I guess posting them is flame baiting? how so.

Other than whole lot rah rah for terrorists- to be expected as per your reputation, and with a mix of personal insults thrown at me. You still live with the infamous tag of a terrorist supporting state.

5458c1d33d029jpg-3426488_p9.jpg

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic: Why don't you change your flags to Indian flags and then write this post? This list is a "Make in India" product. The US doesn't have this list. There is a MUCH bigger and different list and an org hierarchy the US knows and works with. What's your purpose of writing these posts? (I've read a few by you in the last few minutes). I am just very curious to find out if you have a purpose to be writing these posts. If you think you have a reason to debate, then open up one thread and invite everyone to it. Don't shit all over the forum. Take a look at the topic of this thread......

@Slav Defence @Irfan Baloch @Horus : Not sure what you'd like to do here, but the threads gotten off topic. Way off topic!!

Mods will decide that based on your posting history :-)

Meanwhile , you could comment here Obama Administration Authorizes $1.83 Billion Arms Sale To Taiwan China is very mad at us! and making more (hollow) threats.

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic: Why don't you change your flags to Indian flags and then write this post? This list is a "Make in India" product. The US doesn't have this list. There is a MUCH bigger and different list and an org hierarchy the US knows and works with. What's your purpose of writing these posts? (I've read a few by you in the last few minutes). I am just very curious to find out if you have a purpose to be writing these posts. I think if you think you have a reason to debate, then open up one thread and invite everyone to it. Don't shit all over the forum. Take a look at the topic of this thread......

@Slav Defence @Irfan Baloch @Horus : Not sure what you'd like to do here, but the threads gotten off topic. Way off topic!!

Colorful comment about off topic coming from you.

Your pakistani brethren said he supports ISI using terrorists like Haqqani network to kill Americans. I argued that continuing such support of using terror groups only hurts Pakistan. He kept bragging on, and I said it will only lead to those groups in that infographic thriving in Pakistan. All truth's- perhaps tough to swallow.

BTW the whole world has that list, the U.N has designated several a terror groups on that list- and that list came from a pakistani media source- but don't let that stop you from thinking it was conspiratorial list put out by someone else.

Colorful comment about off topic coming from you.

Your pakistani brethren said he supports ISI using terrorists like Haqqani network to kill Americans. I argued that continuing such support of using terror groups only hurts Pakistan. He kept bragging on, and I said it will only lead to that groups in that infographic thriving in Pakistan. All truth's- perhaps tough to swallow.

My "Pakistani brethren".....wow. I verbally hit you right on the spot didn't I :sniper::crazy::angel:!! I've read the thread and many others. Do me a favor, no one is stopping you to write anything on here. But don't derail every single thread. If you think you have a serious enough topic, just open ONE thread up, invite that member, myself and others to it. And we can debate on that specific topic.

If you have some brain power, and someone made stupid comments (which I deal with all the times too), you could've just asked him that you'd open a thread and let's everyone debate there.

Supporting Haqqani network is inviting sanctions in the short term. Not to mention, in the long run, this same Haqqani network will do what the "TTP" did to Pakistan, which is spreading terror like people sell candy, and killed thousands of Pakistanis without mercy, including children. So if someone really said shiit like this, we can ALL counter him and support your argument. These ignorant people are half the problem, you fix this mentality, you eliminate support for terrorism.

But, for one idiot's comment, you can't be blaming the entire nation. How would you feel if I told you the entire Hindu nation of almost a billion people, were terrorists based on religious terrorism being conducted in India??? But, this all can be debated on one thread. Don't take every thread off topic.

Keep it classy as always, yeah. Yet setting aside who you think I am on these forums- I always have to ask Pakistanis like you this simple question. Who is buying the story you're trying to sell outside of pakistan? How is your reputation doing in those terms. Really simple question. Whether you claim we lost or not. What is brand Pakistan's repute in the world, my dear balouchi father? :)

I agree with only one thing in your entire BS. My dear Indian son.

And in what form does the quote state that they have not been asserting themselves in your claimed areas? I suggest you stop, call up the leadership team, and ask them to send you further instructions on how to make your claim of ' Aus never entered the areas', as true.

the quote simply states that they've been doing this since 1980 in the same area. It's just that you have now claimed it as no fly zone. Probably that comprehension was lost due to translation on you.
"It's actually not an assertion of freedom of navigation, it's what we do, it's called Operation Gateway and it's been underway since 1980," Senator Payne said.
It is such a short sentence, but I would now highlighted in red for you. If you still cannot understand, then that is your problem.

This would be my last post on this.

It is such a short sentence, but I would now highlighted in red for you. If you still cannot understand, then that is your problem.

This would be my last post on this.

You claimed via your state propaganda media that Australia never crossed your claimed space, yes?

How does that quote in red prove to be proof of that? You are asking us to believe what honestly the world knows is a propaganda media(chinese state article) over Australian free press.

Let's say it did not happen, as you now claim- then why did you state mouthpiece/ media make that threat towards Aus? - you feel me? Why if AUS did not go over your claimed space did your media say " It would be shame if a plane fell from the sky "

You can't have it both ways,bud.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom