What's new

'It would be shame if a plane fell from the sky': China's warning to RAAF over South China Sea fligh

Go look up if we call you Haji's out of respect , lol. Learn how to add paragraphs in your post, instead of one gigantic paragraph, if you want people to even read you gibberish and mullah fed information.

I will only concern myself with the original meaning of Haji which is a respected title, therefore once again thank you for complimenting me:) Only a dumb American with a dysfunctional twat would consider using this word as an insult. Purchase some glasses from specsavers, if your eyesight is extremely poor in reading my posts.

Your islamist credentials do get a thumbs up when you are more hot and bothered about us training 10 guys vs, us helping the muslims of Syria from an alawite genocidal dictator. This is a trait among you muslims which is classic. You will ignore muslims killing muslims( ISIS), 99% islamic countries, or muslims being massacred by someone else , but throw your jihadi slogans in a fully tizzy if Americans come help.

My credentials are much better than a trailer trash American whose only sole capability of understanding the letters of the alphabet are KFC. The article provided by me in my previous message proves the assumption that your terrorists Government has trained more than 10 militants as the programme in Jordan had a graduate class of 1200 fighters. Therefore, you are supporting a group of terrorists to topple down the regime of a legitimate Government in Syria. The situation in the Middle East was created by you in the first place, therefore the Muslim world will always show contempt to decadent declining America.

I will only concern myself with the original meaning of Haji which is a respected title, therefore once again thank you for complimenting me:) Only a dumb American with a dysfunctional twat would consider using this word as an insult. Purchase some glasses from specsavers, if your eyesight is extremely poor in reading my posts.

My credentials are much better than a trailer trash American whose only sole capability of understanding the letters of the alphabet are KFC. The article provided by me in my previous message proves the assumption that your terrorists Government has trained more than 10 militants as the programme in Jordan had a graduate class of 1200 fighters. Therefore, you are supporting a group of terrorists to topple down the regime of a legitimate Government in Syria. The situation in the Middle East was created by you in the first place, therefore the Muslim world will always show contempt to decadent declining America.

You can take the meaning of Haji the way you want, I'm sure when we use another term referring to you as a sand__, it is also a term of endearment for you lol: I could care less of what a 3rd world pakistani thinks we trained or what his mullah on the street told him about how many we trained. It is your country that Osama was found in and we came into your backyard, your country we continue to drone, your country where terrorists reside and is reaping the ills of what it sows, while America thrives.

You can take the meaning of Haji the way you want, I'm sure when we use another term referring to you as a sand__, it is also a term of endearment for you lol: I could care less of what a 3rd world pakistani thinks we trained or what his mullah on the street told him about how many we trained. It is your country that Osama was found in and we came into your backyard, your country we continue to drone, your country where terrorists reside and is reaping the ills of what it sows, while America thrives.

No one is interested to hear your $1 trick services and the moderators have banned you, therefore concentrate in eating those chicken wings from KFC:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom