What's new

Indian rocket to land on moon in 2017; to launch solar mission

Nasa always released doctored images....there many sightings of alien activity on moon....this is the reason why NASA terminated further human exploration of moon!!!

images or anything??
this extra terrestrial story is kind of interesting.. :coffee:

images or anything??
this extra terrestrial story is kind of interesting.. :coffee:
There is a whole series on this by discovery science....NASA's unexplained files...check it out on youtube!

I am not talking about speculations there are many thing people speculate now also about extraterrestrial life, we can't confirm about these thing unless some government confirm that with proof.In the case of water on the moon,AFAIK it was ISRO that confirmed it and NASA backed it.

Read the link, it was more than mere speculation.

First complete the toilet mission.
167037.jpg

This guy may have some company or enterprises or work as a foreman in some other company for toilet cleaning contract .:lol:.

On topic :Good luck

167037.jpg

This guy may have some company or enterprises or work as a foreman in some other company for toilet cleaning contract .:lol:.

On topic :Good luck
You cannot associate such fine gentlemen with toilet cleaning.
Here is a true toilet cleaner and sweeper looking guy :lol: oh and his toilet mission remained a wet dream during his life lol
150861.jpg

You cannot associate such fine gentlemen with toilet cleaning.
Here is a true toilet cleaner and sweeper looking guy :lol: oh and his toilet mission remained a wet dream during his life lol
View attachment 280148

You are not worth what A P J Abdul Kalam flushed down the toilet in the morning.

mmm... Really is a space race. Exciting time to get into the space business in Asia. If only I could stand school. But I guess things landed where they should.

Asia should lead the way on getting a person back onto the moon.

You are not worth what A P J Abdul Kalam flushed down the toilet in the morning.
Well he was your president not mine and to me he was just another worthless indian who is worth less than a dog .
He disrespected my avatar and i just returned him the favor.
Take it as a lesson vegan .

And you mean what he defecated near his railway track in the open ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom