What's new

Indian rocket to land on moon in 2017; to launch solar mission

INDIAN ROCKET HAS LANDED..... CAN BE SEEN FROM A LOCAL TELESCOPE.
:laugh:

images

and the country's first solar mission Aditya L1 is likely to be launched in 2019

So maybe we can expect a first solar landing for 2040?
Can't wait to see that guy and his flag burst up in glorious hydrogen flames and fumes!

JK of course but still, the future of human space exploration will be in collaboration or it won't be!
And if it happens on a puny each nation for itself basis, we'll get our azzes kicked by aliens pronto!

Just sayin' Tay.

So maybe we can expect a first solar landing for 2040?
Can't wait to see that guy and his flag burst up in glorious hydrogen flames and fumes!

JK of course but still, the future of human space exploration will be in collaboration or it won't be!
And if it happens on a puny each nation for itself basis, we'll get our azzes kicked by aliens pronto!

Just sayin' Tay.

Kar di phir ch**yoon wali baat

Guys Quit trolling, Stick to topic.......

@nair, just in case, the second part of my above post was as serious as the first part wasn't ...
just in case you meant me amidst your call.

Kar di phir ch**yoon wali baat
Would you care to have the decency to use a language I speak, please? Even for insults.
But before you do, check the meaning of JK, thanks in advance!

Tay.

@nair, just in case, the second part of my above post was as serious as the first part wasn't ...
just in case you meant me amidst your call

Well It was not specific to you, right after the post by the supposed to be secular nationalist, almost every post has been a troll one...... If that JK wasnt there your post also was one....... But that jk was a bit harsh though.....

just in case you meant me amidst your call.

Would you care to have the decency to use a language I speak, please? Even for insults.
But before you do, check the meaning of JK, thanks in advance!

Tay.
I am sorry, but how can you expect some one to LAND on SUN ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom