What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you even ask for a review of the following stellar post by your kind-self? I don't get it. People at least have certain degree of moral standing to come here and ask for a review, you on the other hand want to troll this thread too? What's going on in your head, I sincerely want to know! :o:o_O

But Pakistan boasts of the best university for terrorist training.

@Slav Defence
can you comment on the negative rating I just got. @Hyperion just cared about my respect.
Russian Jets hit the mosque belongs to Syrian Turkmens | Page 2

Why would you even ask for a review of the following stellar post by your kind-self? I don't get it. People at least have certain degree of moral standing to come here and ask for a review, you on the other hand want to troll this thread too? What's going on in your head, I sincerely want to know! :o:o_O
See you can choose to close your eyes if you want. But dont say no body has blamed pakistan for harboring terrorists.
Why you are being so nosy on this comment I dont know.
I find slav defence much more mature than you. That is why I have come here.

@Hyperion is consistently targeting me because I'm not a liberal who doesn't follow Sharia

@Slav Defence

Dear Mods,

I want you to review some of the negative ratings I have received totally unjustified by some of the mods/TTs especially from our neighbouring belligerent country that questions, their neutrality and thus the justification for the rating especially the latest being today by this mod View attachment 278017View attachment 278017

for this comment

View attachment 278018
on the thread following thread
Study shows India followed by the US is the most pro-Israel country in the World | Page 5
titled "Study shows India followed by the US is the most pro-Israel country in the World

Source: Study shows India followed by the US is the most pro-Israel country in the World | Page 5"

This is my opinion and I have the reasons to believe in it and the action of MilSpec undermines the freedom of speech on PDF considering the fact my comment was pertinent to the topic of OT and did not contain any abusive word. Furthermore, India has been active in its attempt to declare Pakistan a terrorist state and have failed so far and In-shaa-Allah will remain so and the TTA belongs to India so under what moral authority he rated my comment as negative instead of counter-commenting. We all know that both India-Israel have been actively involved terrorist activities in Pakistan especially in Balochistan and North Waziristan. Thus I request you to review this rating and kindly remove it and warn the moderator for abusing his authority. Today I was coincidently online when he rated so I got hold of it but previously I couldn't find out since those were given when I was offline and I still no idea on which comments I have been rated negative but one thing I'm sure is they belong to india. Thank you in advance!!!

Best regards,
War&Peace
@Slav Defence I'm waiting for the review of the rating

@Slav Defence @ Respected sir,
i am extremly sory for my post i was actually going to delete it but as soon as could have deleted it u provided me -ve rating for it it was against the rules of forum but since was trying to have familiarity with all the members i am extremely sorry for my fault, and assure u of it never gona happen any way i only wanted u to plz put down that -ve ratting u gave to me plz sir
it is my humble request to u
thank you

@Slav Defence @ Respected sir,
i am extremly sory for my post i was actually going to delete it but as soon as could have deleted it u provided me -ve rating for it it was against the rules of forum but since was trying to have familiarity with all the members i am extremely sorry for my fault, and assure u of it never gona happen any way i only wanted u to plz put down that -ve ratting u gave to me plz sir
it is my humble request to u
thank you
Very well then,kindly post back the link and I will reverse it.Make sure for not to repeat this again.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom