What's new

OM PURI Threatens to move pakistan

Today on news i saw OM PURI saying growing intolrence in india if not controlled.

Ompuri might think of moving to pakistan

News one i saw it
its not intolerence actually its a case of domestic voilence against him by his wife/sister of RJ anu kapoor where he was comfortable till congress goverment was in power since its gone so police have started there case again against him and he is not getting anyhelp from state or central goverment for some king of releif hence this "intolernce drama" :sarcastic:

Om Puri and other Punjabis will be welcomed in Pakistan who are being suppressed by Indians. India under Modi regime is a nightmare for all non Hindu, non Brahmin minorities.

Pakistan was created to save the humanity from the venom of saffron terrorism. Every oppressed and enslaved person is welcomed in Pakistan. This is the country of freedom and opportunities. We know how to protect our minorities. It is a fact that RAW supported terrorists are attacking minorities in Pakistan but our agencies are ready to secure the humanity from the venom of India.

Try Rohingas.

Pakistan was created by the ideollogy that hindus and muslim cannot live together, and India as a secular nation, where the minority muslims have grown fro 9 percent to 19 percentage is a slap to that ideology.

5. Begum Para

BEGUM-PARA-WEB.jpg

Begum Para, the one-time siren of the Hindi film industry, moved to Pakistan following the death of her husband Nasir Khan. She migrated to the nation in 1975 only to relocate back to India two years later, finding it arduous to adjust in. She last appeared in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Saawariya (2007). Para died in 2008.

Source: Khushwant Singh, Khushwant Singh on Women

4. Ustad Bade Ghulam Ali Khan

Ustad-Bade-Ghulam-Ali-Khan-WEB.jpg

Noted vocalist Ustad Bade Ghulam Ali Khan returned to India after moving to Pakistan in the wake of the partition. “If in every home one child was taught Hindustani classical music, this country would have never been partitioned,” he had once remarked. Khan acquired Indian citizenship in 1957. He passed away on April 25, 1968.

Source: Nikhat Ekbal, Great Muslims of Undivided India

3. Jogendra Nath Mandal

Jogendra-Nath-Mandal-WEB.jpg

Jogendra Nath Mandal, the nation’s first labour and law minister, was a leader of the Scheduled Castes and an ally of the Muslim League. He moved back to India after witnessing the step-motherly conduct of the Pakistani state towards its Hindu citizens.

2. Sahir Ludhianvi

Sahir-Ludhianvi-WEB.jpg

Celebrated Urdu poet and lyricist Sahir Ludhianvi was compelled to flee Pakistan after the government issued his arrest warrants. He was awarded the Padma Shri in 1971. Ludhiavi died in 1980.

Source: Mir Ali Raza, The Poetry of ‘No

1. Qurratulain Hyder

ANNIE-WEB.jpg

Qurratulain Hyder, the grand dame of Urdu literature, had to leave Pakistan following the publication of her magnum opus Aag ka Darya. Hyder, a recipient of the prestigious Sahitya Academi and the Jnanpith awards, was awarded the Padma Shri and the Padma Bhushan by the Indian government in recognition of her meritorious contribution to literature. She died in 2007.

Because niether cow is worshipped as a god but considered as mother status.

I hope you realise you are dealing with a bigoted person who believes his ridiculous superstitions are superior to yours and hence he is asking religious questions just to mock?

Last edited:
India under Modi regime is a nightmare for all non Hindu, non Brahmin minorities.
Are you the one who used to say that you are doing some research in india pakistan relation. If yes a good advice avoid propaganda. Modi is not popular among the hindus but also the muslims also.

Why are pakistani so obsessed with the Indians. Their google search is mostly indians check this out.

Google also released a list of most searched terms by Pakistanis.
Here are this year’s top 10 Google search trends:

1. YTPak

2. Bigg Boss 8

3. Bajrangi Bhaijaan

4. Kumkum Bhagya

5. Prem Ratan Dhan Payo

6. PK Movie

7. ICC World Cup 2015

8. Fast & Furious 7

9. Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi

10. Bigg Boss 9

A while ago he visited pakistan and he sounds like a very nice person.He was deeply impressed by the hospitality and friendship he got in Pakistan. Being a punjabi he did not feel any difference in lahore.
Well he is right these days intolerance in india is higher than pakistan.
of course .. we should follow the land of pure and implement ground breaking laws like " blasphemy law to protect minorities and spread tolerance.

I hope you realise you are dealing with a bigoted person who believes his ridiculous superstitions are superior to yours?

You are not superior... check this video about how small and insignificant you are..

And yes scientist do believe their should be superior being then us, due to the fact universe is more than 31 Billion ligh year old. (But there isn't)
Read Fermi paradox.

Keep in mind, Scientist are yet not able to find the boundaries to this universe. We believe the outside the universe there is God (Allah) who controls everything, made us this world this universe, and everything...

Last not least, your post has been reported, i hop Mods ban you for sparking irrelevant discussion and speaking bad about someone religion..

Today on news i saw OM PURI saying growing intolrence in india if not controlled.

Ompuri might think of moving to pakistan

News one i saw it

You may consider correcting the title.

well, it's not like we're a shinning a beacon of tolerance. ppl say all kinds of things when they're frustrated and then move on.

Abs correct.
Pakistan was created to save the humanity from the venom of saffron terrorism. Every oppressed and enslaved person is welcomed in Pakistan. This is the country of freedom and opportunities. We know how to protect our minorities. It is a fact that RAW supported terrorists are attacking minorities in Pakistan but our agencies are ready to secure the humanity from the venom of India.

upload_2015-12-18_13-35-0.jpeg

Keep in mind, Scientist are yet not able to find the boundaries to this universe. We believe the outside the universe there is God (Allah) who controls everything, made us this world this universe, and everything...

And we believe everything in the universe or inside or outside is the God itself.

Last not least, your post has been reported, i hop Mods ban you for sparking irrelevant discussion and speaking bad about someone religion..

Where did you find his post bad about some religion.

And we believe everything in the universe or inside or outside is the God itself.

So that is the reason you kill One God a.k.a Muslim Eating Beef for the other God i.e Cow, and then kill millions of Gods a.k.a Buffaloes to increase your export.

Well done.

Where did you find his post bad about some religion.

....who believes his ridiculous superstitions are superior to yours?

Any how you will get to know more when he gets banned.

So that is the reason you kill One God a.k.a Muslim Eating Beef for the other God i.e Cow, and then kill millions of Gods a.k.a Buffaloes to increase your export.

Well done.

Dude Indians does not means Hindu religion.
And far as I am concerned, my Dharma tells me to give respect to the most valuable thing in the world i.e life. I oppose killing of all animal, including cow, buffallow, dog, pigs, donkey or the man.

I am a Hindu, and hindu does not means millions of god, but its my Dharma. and Dharma is not a religion.
Read more about Dharma, their is no religion called Hindu and their is no dharma better than Hindu. Nobody could be converted or turned to hindu, and no one can stop becoming you the Hindu.

Vedas are our culture, but it is not a Koran or bible of us. Because Krishna told Arjun in the end of the Geeta that Hey Arjun whatever I told you, check and weigh with your intelligence, and then decide to believe it or not.

So I believe that God cannot give me instructions what to do in a book, instead it gave me brain over my sholder to judge what is wrong and what is right. And when God makes the rule, every being whether living or dead are bound to follow --- an example Gravity. whether they like it or not.

Any how you will get to know more when he gets banned.

You have reported the Mod, lets see what happens, but in my view he was no where close to attack any religion.

:offpost:
Are you the one who used to say that you are doing some research in india pakistan relation. If yes a good advice avoid propaganda. Modi is not popular among the hindus but also the muslims also.

Why are pakistani so obsessed with the Indians. Their google search is mostly indians check this out.

Google also released a list of most searched terms by Pakistanis.
Here are this year’s top 10 Google search trends:

1. YTPak

2. Bigg Boss 8

3. Bajrangi Bhaijaan

4. Kumkum Bhagya

5. Prem Ratan Dhan Payo

6. PK Movie

7. ICC World Cup 2015

8. Fast & Furious 7

9. Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi

10. Bigg Boss 9

Back