What's new

OM PURI Threatens to move pakistan

Free country :D . forgt the way they treat Amir khan ?

Bolney ki azaadi to ha bolney k baad azaadi nahi .
If Amir Khan has right to free speech...so is an avg citizen!! Right to speech is a two way thing!!

Look at these bjp net warrior talking crap here. You can easily identify them the ones i am talking about. Hubshi Indian is one of them. Most of these are gujrati brahmun and they are very terrible wrose than talibans. Watch this video if you guys didnt see, they are here on special mission ..

Look at these bjp net warrior talking crap here. You can easily identify them the ones i am talking about. Hubshi Indian is one of them. Most of these are gujrati brahmun and they are very terrible wrose than talibans. Watch this video if you guys didnt see, they are here on special mission ..
Propaganda.

its not intolerence actually its a case of domestic voilence against him by his wife/sister of RJ anu kapoor where he was comfortable till congress goverment was in power since its gone so police have started there case again against him and he is not getting anyhelp from state or central goverment for some king of releif hence this "intolernce drama" :sarcastic:
Excuses excuses....

A while ago he visited pakistan and he sounds like a very nice person.He was deeply impressed by the hospitality and friendship he got in Pakistan. Being a punjabi he did not feel any difference in lahore.
Well he is right these days intolerance in india is higher than pakistan.
WELL Om puri may be right for you. But how many Indians have settled in Pakistan after 1947.

Om Puri and other Punjabis will be welcomed in Pakistan who are being suppressed by Indians. India under Modi regime is a nightmare for all non Hindu, non Brahmin minorities.

Pakistan was created to save the humanity from the venom of saffron terrorism. Every oppressed and enslaved person is welcomed in Pakistan. This is the country of freedom and opportunities. We know how to protect our minorities. It is a fact that RAW supported terrorists are attacking minorities in Pakistan but our agencies are ready to secure the humanity from the venom of India.

Yet you identify as Ghazwa e Hind. Do you know about the meaning of it???

He apologized for his comment. But I don't see anywhere he said to move to Pak :rofl: just show the news. I will support his cause. Plz go :tup:

Well We will welcome Om puri , no doubt he is a good actor and can earn a living from pakistani dramas

Correction -- AAP Propoganda
Just saw this randomly few days back.
ftt33.jpg

Funny thing they do the same thing they accuse of. With extremely insecure and delusional leader. And they forget there are millions of BJP supporters, without them every trend is useless, both complement each other. Try viraling AK in same manner, they will barely get any support. Why? Because AK himself is responsible for it, his actions. For them, if you support BJP, you are falling for propaganda. Saying this after no work in Delhi.

Btw what is @ashok321 here for afterall :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom