What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please consider revoking negative ratings if possible
For my defense I didn't intended to offend anyone, I just tried to know views of others members especially across the border, but got infarctions:(, no one tried to correct my view
Btw I made necessary changes and made apologies
ISPR Releases "Mujhe Dushman K Bachon Ko Parhana Hai" Song | Page 2

If you didn't intend to offend, what exactly were you trying to say? Please clarify.

Thank You

Chika_Pika 14 12 2015.PNG

Bro I'm calm, just asking him what he meant by such a ludicrous statement.
Sir,trolls don't have reason.Trolling is just a reaction generated due to hormonal imbalances.:sick:
By mentioning these posters and asking them for explanation,you are wasting your time.Read post#1 of this thread and then you will be getting everything.

regards

If you didn't intend to offend, what exactly were you trying to say? Please clarify.

Thank You

View attachment 281358
Well according to me the title is very weird, I mean if you are really kind you should forgive the person and not label him your enemy Specially in he is your family member (misguided)
So I think it's very kind to first forgive your enemy may be then you will help him
That's I think

Sir,trolls don't have reason.Trolling is just a reaction generated due to hormonal imbalances.:sick:
By mentioning these posters and asking them for explanation,you are wasting your time.Read post#1 of this thread and then you will be getting everything.

regards
Sir please, it's ok if you don't reverse my rating but please don't assume I am a habitual troll
Btw I admit sometimes I get carried away my silly post and make mistakes, but who don't make mistakes?
Yes its perfectly fine if you think I made mistake intentionally and punished me.
Sorry for taking your precious time.
Good night
P. S. Sorry for arguing :P

@Slav Defence sir I've negative rating for no reason...I've not violated any forum rule...I've not posted anything obscene...off topic or a onliner!! I would request you to reverse the negative rating
IndianTroops Despise Their Assault Rifle Soldiers would prefer AKs to this piece of junk

Post#10
Yes it's understandable...with 5.56 caliber it acn only injure the enemy...normally fighting a traditional army it would be useful as manpower is used to transport the injured...with PA its complete different story which recruits terrorists and don't care for injured...so army wanting higher calibre on is understandable and justified!!

IndianTroops Despise Their Assault Rifle Soldiers would prefer AKs to this piece of junk

I don't care about ratings, but i'd like to know why i was awarded with a negative rating here-
Hafiz Saeed thanks Arvind Kejriwal for calling Narendra Modi ‘coward and psychopath’ | Page 2

Post#30
10M$ for proofs against hafiz saeed?
Bounty is on his HEAD, troll.
And it'll be better not to compare our judiciary system with your banana republic's

Source: Hafiz Saeed thanks Arvind Kejriwal for calling Narendra Modi ‘coward and psychopath’ | Page 2

Modi disrespects Russian national anthem

@Khafee @Icarus @Slav Defence @Oscar @waz @Horus @WebMaster
Sir- This whole thread is not only filled with trolling content but too much of hatred and negativity. Agreed debates are good but i feel the thread starter went a bit too much out of the way first in flame baiting and then apparent hatred mongering..

Sorry as i dont have any rights to mark negative, i am forwarding the link to your side. For maintaining adequate quality i believe many bans are in order in that thread.

@Irfan Baloch Sir, was also there in the thread and he may give you a frank opinion on whats written there.

BTW @Slav Defence @Khafee appreciate your efforts sirs.. hardwork with so much workload.. Thanks to you all and moderators whom i have tagged before, you folks have a tough job but appreciate all your help.. thanks again

@Slav Defence , I'm back after a hiatus now, good to see you still trying your darndest and still diligently dealing with a some-what thankless job.
But one thing is noticeable, one can see a recently-anointed "professional" spraying threats of "bans" around like a machine-gun run amok..... are you looking at turning PDF into some kind of "AfBANistan" ???
I still remember an erstwhile "PhD" that we had here, who used his rating powers indiscriminately, while he was around. As it is, such protracted misuse of "ratings" has been seen for a long time now (as evidenced by the very existence of this thread), making it simply a mockery of the system.
As for me, I just find it laughable to see such childish shenanigans, best suited to Juveniles!

Its a pity that this tamasha still continues unabated, but if it gives an opportunity to keep this thread alive and the management happy, then its a different matter altogether........

Anyway, my Seasons Greetings to yourself. Let me see if I can find any of the old stalwarts like @Icarus, @RescueRanger, @Oscar among some others who were a delight to read. Others like @Awesome, @sparklingway, @T-Faz are now sadly absent.

Warm Regards.

Ahoy Captain, pleasure to see you here again. Wishing you and the family a very happy and joyous festive season and a prosperous new year!

China criticizes US double standards on terrorism | Page 2

Sirs @waz , @Horus , @Slav Defence , @Hu Songshan , could you please take a look at the negative rating give to my post in the thread I posted a link above?

The post is a political observation and characterization of a regime (polity) and has nothing to do with peoples, cultures, or ethnicity.

I request the negative rating be lifted because it really sets a very wrong precedent. On the forum, regimes (political entities) should be allowed to be criticized. The person who gave me negative rating is on a mission driven by abject hatred.

Now being hated is alright, it means one is free. But, the negative rating is unjust.

I would like to receive your comments and decision, be it on my favor or not.

Regards.

PS: I just noticed my post has been deleted and the reason given by the hateful member for negative rating is the phrase "kindly get lost."

That's really a very open hatred driven enmity and negative rating. I do hope you respond to my request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom