What's new

ISPR Releases "Mujhe Dushman K Bachon Ko Parhana Hai" Song

ISPR has released a new song "Mujhe Dushman K Bachon Ko Parhana" to pay tribute to the young martyrs of Army Public School Attac, which shook the whole nation last year to ensure that the Nation has not forgotten and forgiven the blood of their young ones and they won't let their bloodshed go in vain.

Thought I didn't mean to insult any one Specially the martyred children of APS,its just title I don't agree with. But as so many people got offended, so I think it's better to delete it @waz
@Slav Defence @F.O.X @Khafee @balixd
Sorry to hurt you gantlemen

Last edited:
Taliban and their breeds are lost cause .. there is no need to educate them ..cause they will need only one chance to slaughter our kids ..so better save than sorry ..

did not like the song as much as the first one " badaa Dushman bana phirta hai jo Bachon se larta hai "

Killers of those innocent children are still at large. Have it been some other ba gairat Nation I believe those thugs would have been skinned, lit to fire and hung at the same spot long ago.

Well, I believe our political power needs unity, men in uniform are at their best already.

There is conceptual flaw in this campaign,
I meanMujhe "Dushman K Bachon Ko Parhana" WTF!! It seems someone filled neck depth with heated trying to be nice

Someone ban, this prick shit.

APS school incident is so intense , i still see tears in Pakistani people eyes when they discuss or see any documentary on TV. Shaheed students of APS will always remember.

11.JPG

What a beautiful message for the enemy! We will beat you with education, the most powerful tool against ignorance!

Abdul Quddus
DET - U.S. Central Command

Back
Top Bottom