What's new

Modi disrespects Russian national anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangila

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic Of
PM Modi's huge protocol gaffe, kept walking during national anthem in Moscow - Janta Ka Reporter

modi-asean-ap.jpg

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday night committed a huge protocol gaffe causing him considerable embarrassment.

Upon arrival in the Russian capital Moscow, Modi was to take the guard of honour, which started with the playing of Indian national anthem.

However, as required by the protocol, Modi didn’t stand in attention until the completion of the national anthem and he kept walking.

It took two local officials’ intervention to remind him that he needed to stand. One official was seen pulling the prime minister holding his hand.

Modi then returned and stood in attention.

This will be seen as a huge lapse by Modi as standing in attention during the national anthem is a common knowledge and for him to commit this gaffe at a foreign soil is even more embarrassing.

More to come:

He will be laughing stock of the world.

PM Modi's huge protocol gaffe, kept walking during national anthem in Moscow - Janta Ka Reporter

modi-asean-ap.jpg

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday night committed a huge protocol gaffe causing him considerable embarrassment.

Upon arrival in the Russian capital Moscow, Modi was to take the guard of honour, which started with the playing of Indian national anthem.

However, as required by the protocol, Modi didn’t stand in attention until the completion of the national anthem and he kept walking.

It took two local officials’ intervention to remind him that he needed to stand. One official was seen pulling the prime minister holding his hand.

This will be seen as a huge lapse by Modi as standing in attention during the national anthem is a common knowledge and for him to commit this gaffe at a foreign soil is even more embarrassing.

More to come:

Misleading title.

Disrespect comes into picture if he had done it knowingly and with malafide intention.

The article itself says that he was unaware of what was happening around and had to be guided before he corrected.

The news says it all.

Here he started walking:

CW6waO6UQAIDxv8.jpg:large

The news says it all.
Read my post #3. You need to pipe down and stop rationalizing your crap by referring to some idiot reporter.

I SAW THE WHOLE CEREMONY ON TV! Now please STFU.

Read my post #3. You need to pipe down and stop rationalizing your crap by referring to some idiot reporter.

I SAW THE WHOLE CEREMONY ON TV! Now please STFU.

News reporter is better placed for me to rely upon.
You are just one of the Tom Dicken or Harry of the road.
What is your credibility?
No one knows.

Give me one reason, why I have to believe you and not the source as provided who was previously connected with BBC for 8 years?

I can see that you are emotionally charged.
But this is not how you can suppress the facts. On the contrary they can become counter productive to your desired goals.

So take it easy, wait for further news from around the world.

Get off your high horse man!
Or get a life pauper.

high horse..png

Besides, How are you defending your PM, as with the following misdeed:

199.png

Wow, congressi trolls are loosers.'

modi-asean-ap.jpg

More to come:

is that all? i was expecting Modi to punch Putin in the face or giving the middle finger to the whole lot of them russians. but this? what the heck is this? this is hardly an important issue. someone should close this flamebait thread asap.

I fail to understand, why These Modi todies are so possessive about their less than honest PM Modi. They act like he is their God. They think he is infallible, unerring guy. Modi has already produced several gaffes. This is just one more...And certainly not the last one.

CW2mnU4XIAAanr9.jpg

I fail to understand, why These Modi todies are so possessive about their less than honest PM Modi. They act like he is their God. They think he is infallible, unerring guy. Modi has already produced several gaffes. This is just one more...And certainly not the last one.

CW2mnU4XIAAanr9.jpg

It simply disgusts me that a Kejriwal toadi has to lick Kejriwal so much that he has to rely on Janta ka Reporter :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom