What's new

China DN-3 & HQ-19 Anti-Satellite Missile,New ASAT interceptor threatens U.S. spy satellites

So you don't have any source from China?

This is the common sense, when being launched by a ballistic missile or a rocket, the velocity to escape the Earth's gravity would be Mach 24.

The DF-ZF has more similar design approach with the HTV-2, both space vehicles are designated to be launched by a space vehicle such as a ballistic missile or a rocket. The initial velocity would be Mach 24, then the re-entry velocity would be around Mach 10 to Mach 20.

If China has decided to develop an aircraft launch version of the DF-ZF, then its velocity would be designated within Mach 5 to Mach 10, probably similar to the X-51.

The ballistic missile/rocket launch version has higher velocity, while the aircraft launch version has greater mobility and flexibility. So these variants are designed according to the needs of the specific missions with the different launch platforms.

Last edited:
This is the common sense, when being launched by a ballistic missile or a rocket, the velocity to escape the Earth's gravity would be Mach 24.

The DF-ZF has more similar design approach with the HTV-2, both space vehicles are designated to be launched by a space vehicle such as a ballistic missile or a rocket. The initial velocity would be Mach 24, then the re-entry velocity would be around Mach 10 to Mach 20.

If China has decided to develop an aircraft launch version of the DF-ZF, then its velocity would be designated within Mach 5 to Mach 10, probably similar to the X-51.

The ballistic missile/rocket launch version has higher velocity, while the aircraft launch version has greater mobility and flexibility. So these variants are designed according to the needs of the specific missions with the different launch platforms.

never heard any trust source about this design.
why you are so sure about the similarity ?

Last edited:
This topic is a giant moot point.

1.) It is impossible to destroy all GPS satellite, they orbit in different geo-orbits and most importantly, US satellite did not just orbit above China, you cannot hit a satellite above US from a missile launch from China, missile still need to travel with LOS limits and last time I check, the earth is round.

2.) US will not sit in silence and just watch by China destroying US satellite. US will launch missile and aircraft to bombard Chinese launch site.

3.) Even if China can successfully destroy the GPS network, US have many back up navigation for aircraft and missile guidance, from INS to Laser Designation.

4.) Who told you GPS is the latest Military terminal guidance system?

1.) It is impossible to destroy all GPS satellite, they orbit in different geo-orbits and most importantly, US satellite did not just orbit above China, you cannot hit a satellite above US from a missile launch from China, missile still need to travel with LOS limits and last time I check, the earth is round.

It can be hit- Just larger launch vehicle which can haul the warhead part attached to a cryogenic powerplant-

2.) US will not sit in silence and just watch by China destroying US satellite. US will launch missile and aircraft to bombard Chinese launch site.

Launch can be done from underground silos- agreed the US will know about launch once It have occurred and then activate proper protocol-

3.) Even if China can successfully destroy the GPS network, US have many back up navigation for aircraft and missile guidance, from INS to Laser Designation.

INS cannot compensate GPS- Laser needs boots on ground-

Not latest but definitely an important and crucial guidance system from missiles to troops on ground- A better solution can be sharing GPS from EU system-

GOD ... the anti-satellite system just prepare for some future war like nukes built by nuclear power & like NMD anti-missile system, not used in Peace time. NO WAR NO LAUNCH.

As I read, there's still no China ASAT could shot down GPS sats.

Not latest but definitely an important and crucial guidance system from missiles to troops on ground- A better solution can be sharing GPS from EU system-

Well. Before I left, there are other means to provide the US Military on terminal guidance without using the GPS system. The new system is more accurate and less time consuming and more clearing than the current GPS system we are using. I cannot tell you what it is beside that fact that they did exist.

Beside, it's within their pipe dream that they can shut down the GPS system anyway, as some Satellite are orbit in high-geo orbit, the only way you can reach those Satellite is by liquid fuelled ICBM, and the problem is, when they used that, they will be using nuke, and one word came to mind. MAD

Well. Before I left, there are other means to provide the US Military on terminal guidance without using the GPS system. The new system is more accurate and less time consuming and more clearing than the current GPS system we are using. I cannot tell you what it is beside that fact that they did exist.

Beside, it's within their pipe dream that they can shut down the GPS system anyway, as some Satellite are orbit in high-geo orbit, the only way you can reach those Satellite is by liquid fuelled ICBM, and the problem is, when they used that, they will be using nuke, and one word came to mind. MAD

There is little doubt about MAD once 30 or so massive rockets take off at once from the Chinese Mainland-

Tell us what you know about the X37B secret missions please. What it could be ?

People,
You have no right to disrespect any other person.Have some fear of god and learn some manners before mocking anybody like that before.Shame on you.

regards

There is little doubt about MAD once 30 or so massive rockets take off at once from the Chinese Mainland-

It's more like 3,000 or so.........That's the number of US and EU satellite currently orbiting within any geo-orbit tracks. And they have to be ALL Down before anyone can take the GPS system out.

Tell us what you know about the X37B secret missions please. What it could be ?

lol, your guess is as good as mine............The 3 missions are classified For-Yours-Eyes-Only. I have TS clearance but I cannot access those information (Apart from my credential have long been override...)

What I hear is the Unmanned Orbiting Test with payload and with frequent change of course. So I guess it is a simulation of weapon payload delivery of sort, because I cannot think of anything else that happened in space but the other faction did not or cannot know about yet.

People,
You have no right to disrespect any other person.Have some fear of god and learn some manners before mocking anybody like that before.Shame on you.

regards

It's not fair to give certain individuals rights of negative ratings for abuse. Disrespectful remarks are everywhere in the forum. Every forumer should have possibility to voice a negative feeling on certain behaviour, not just a privilege of a selected few. I would personally challenge your remarks because jhungary has been anti Chinese in most comments for being a Chinese flagger. He is not at all respectful among Chinese posters. This case is very similar to what a Japanese militant believer is given rights to negatively rate Chinese posts on Japanese history issues. There are plenty of serious mocks, insults and attacks thrown around in the forum in any minute. I think that you should be shamed for only showing up here to give your warnings!

Regards

It's not fair to give certain individuals rights of negative ratings for abuse. Disrespectful remarks are everywhere in the forum. Every forumer should have possibility to voice a negative feeling on certain behaviour, not just a privilege of a selected few. I would personally challenge your remarks because jhungary has been anti Chinese in most comments for being a Chinese flagger. He is not at all respectful among Chinese posters. This case is very similar to what a Japanese militant believer is given rights to negatively rate Chinese posts on Japanese history issues. There are plenty of serious mocks, insults and attacks thrown around in the forum in any minute. I think that you should be shamed for only showing up here to give your warnings!

Regards

@Slav Defence you probably see why negative rating is of no use to these people :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom