What's new

" "Pacifists" No More?" Scuffles as Japan security bill approved by committee

TB2t1e5fpXXXXcfXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2hPzbfpXXXXb3XpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

Last edited:
US held very favourable view to Filipino immediately before being kicked out altogether by the Philippine Government.

I have no idea what you're saying because of your communication ability ... are you saying that 80% of Filipinos were pro-American or Americans were pro Philippines? You sound like you're saying the latter.

Regardless, your argument doesn't help you. Elites in Asia like China even more than the general public does. If they don't like them, they at least follow them out of convenience.

I have no idea what you're saying because of your communication ability ... are you saying that 80% of Filipinos were pro-American or Americans were pro Philippines? You sound like you're saying the latter.

Regardless, your argument doesn't help you. Elites in Asia like China even more than the general public does. If they don't like them, they at least follow them out of convenience.

My words were easy enough to understand, if you fail to understand them, then it would be your problem, not mine.

But then, what am I asking for? You weren't a native English speaker, so it would be expected for you to have some sort of "Comprehension" problem. That's quite clearly shown when you said I claim I had 5 Doctorate degrees. Which was out of thin air.

And then you still does not answer my point properly lol. So, regarding your post, it's blah, blah and blah, you aren't saying anything actually aren't you?

The entire Dutch Asian Squadron was erased form the face of the earth, and the Dutch Army in what is now Indonesia was totally decimated. The rest fled to the hills for their lives.

Actually, Japanese were already conducting bombing on Australia by the time the Americans engaged the Imperial Navy in Guadalcanal. The Aussies have their independence to thank to the Yanks. Because I can assure you Australia would have been gobbled up by Japan as we swallowed the entire Dutch East Indies in less than 2 months.

But that is history, LOL.

Well, we did give independence to Indonesia. The goal was to eject the Dutch. Calm down bro.

And these are all part of civilian control, yes? In times of war, are they subsumed into the Army's command?

Yes.Army,AF and Navy is under defence ministry and rest of the paramilitary and police forces are under of Home ministry .Domestic intelligence ,IB ,is under the Home Ministry and foreign intelligence RAW is under PM.

Our GoI still didnt appointed a Triservice Chief for all branch of military .Because they have some concern in giving absolute control of entire force to one person.
President is the Supreme Commander in Chief of military and he will work under the recommendation of CCS under the PM .

i guess you didn't know that they surrender because the USSR is going to steamroll them? oh please, the A Bombs were just a Payback for the Pearl Harbor. with that many territory under their control, their armies are spreading thinly. the honkeys are indeed major factor in BOMBING them, not the actual factor of their surrender.

they had no chance in controlling those areas either. rebels and insurgencies are everywhere. Indonesia for example, is keen on joining the Communist bloc if it's not because of honkey's interventions. had we join the USSR and China, the whole ASEAN would be in great solidarity under the Eastern Bloc

Are you implying the Soviet Union hijacked our victory?:o:

It's fun for hawkish PLA generals to see "日本鬼子“ active again, especially when Japan claims their duties of protecting security of South China Sea. Maybe Japan would eventually pay back their old debt by participating another pacific war, pretty much similar to the fate of Nazi Germany.
The militarized Japan today has the best navy in Asia, but that's about all they have got and it's not enough to overrun Asia compared to the imperial Japan before WWII.

Thats because they are protecting their home islands and the sea around it. Not invading the Asian mainland. Of course they need some land forces to repel an invasion especially Senkaku islands.

Are you implying the Soviet Union hijacked our victory?:o:

Thats because they are protecting their home islands and the sea around it. Not invading the Asian mainland. Of course they need some land forces to repel an invasion especially Senkaku islands.

You are such an idiot, old man. Will you stop bother me with ur stupid quotes?

You are such an idiot, old man. Will you stop bother me with ur stupid quotes?

Who is the idiot? You stated that Japan has a small army so it can't invade the Asian mainland but has a large Navy.

Lets quote you.
"The militarized Japan today has the best navy in Asia, but that's about all they have got and it's not enough to overrun Asia compared to the imperial Japan before WWII."-Sanchez

So I stated why. So you just call me an idiot. Thanks alot buddy.

My words were easy enough to understand, if you fail to understand them, then it would be your problem, not mine.

It's because the option that makes logical sense is not the one you were describing. How does "Americans liked Filipinos" have anything to do with my argument?

It's because the option that makes logical sense is not the one you were describing. How does "Americans liked Filipinos" have anything to do with my argument?

Dude, you have some serious comprehension problem, I never said "American Liked Filipinos" in any of my post in this thread, suggest that you either get your eye check or your brain.

Dude, you have some serious comprehension problem, I never said "American Liked Filipinos" in any of my post in this thread, suggest that you either get your eye check or your brain.

As I said before, US held very favourable view to Filipino

This isn't English. You mean "Filipinos held a favorable view of" or "the US was viewed favorably in the Philippines/by Filipinos"

For someone who keeps touting your education at Western unis, your English is sub-par. Clearly there are lots of non-native speakers here, but at least they make sense instead of taking for granted that their errors are intelligible.

Learn how to communicate properly, it makes your crap arguments more tolerable.

As I said before, US held very favourable view to Filipino

This isn't English.

Said who? You?

By the way, THIS IS NOT WHAT I SAID

I started to think you have a difficult reading and writing in English

Exhibit 1 : I never said I had 5 doctorate degrees from prestige University, you said I do
Exhibit 2 : I never said Austria won the Long Turkish War, yet you said I do
Exhibit 3 : I never said American were favourable toward Filipino, again, you said I do

Either you are seeing thing or you have some screw loose in your mind, or you have problem(s) understanding basic English, take your pick

Last edited:
Exhibit 1 : I never said I had 5 doctorate degrees from prestige University, you said I do
Exhibit 2 : I never said Austria won the Long Turkish War, yet you said I do

I directly quoted you. And you DID say Austria won the war against Turkey unlike China against Japan.

Maybe your English is just so bad you can't even remember what you typed 5 minutes ago.

First of all, calling people asses is insulting. And you are not talking about principle either. as you have not even touch my point at all. plus, you cannot really explain to me what is the connection between favourable view to any political decision made by the higher up. As I said before, US held very favourable view to Filipino immediately before being kicked out altogether by the Philippine Government.

Genius.

I directly quoted you. And you DID say Austria won the war against Turkey unlike China against Japan.

Did I actually did say Austria won the war like you said?

Now this is what I said on post #52, notice the post have not been altered

Since when did Austria "lost" to the Caliphate?

The Long Turkish war ends with peace treaty with both side have limited gain, which considered a status quo

Ottoman failed in both Battle of Styria and Battle of Vienna. Which basically cost the Caliphate lose some of their Balkan territories.

Now, do tell me where in your mind I said Austria won the war?? Or you are quoting something that wasn't even there.

Maybe your English is just so bad you can't even remember what you typed 5 minutes ago.

Genius.

Oh, talk about genius.

What I said is US held very favourable view to Filipino immediately before being kicked out altogether by the Philippine Government

You just quote the first part of my statement, of course it is not what I said. YOU ARE TAKING MY WORD OUT OF CONTEXT.

Oh my god, either you are really that stupid or you simply trying to twist what I said lol. Then again, I would rather believe your English is simply, SUCKS

Back
Top Bottom