What's new

" "Pacifists" No More?" Scuffles as Japan security bill approved by committee

the A Bombs were really the last attempt to damage Japan. if murica were more than able to take them head on, then the A Bombs were the very last thing to drop. really, there is no reason for them to surrender just because they take two A Bombs in irrelevant cities. in fact, the A Bombs were supposed to make them grow even more aggresive towards murica. think how there is no Peace treaty among Japan and Russia today. even today the Russians are eager to demolish them when they can.

It wasn't the last attempt. The U.S. has plans to invade Japan in 1946. Even if we are short with atomic weapons, firebombing was just as effective and I like to point out does more damage compared to nukes. In the end, reality hit them knowing they were already losing the war. The question is how they should surrender which they have been debating.

My friend why is it that most of our esteemed Chinese colleagues and others are misappropriately correlating Japan's military restructure in policy and operation with the clash with China? Perhaps it would modulate one to invest in aperture in regards to collaborative measures between the JSDF and the PLA. Surely you must understand that any notion of Imperialistic ambition semblant to that 7 decades ago no longer exists in Japanese leaders. There is a difference between hawkish leaders in Japan to the reprobate Imperialistic jingoism of the past century wherein the Imperial War Machine was exhausted.

Let us please return to proper and realistic analytical dictum , centered in pragmatism and realism. Not by forgone conclusion inspired by sensationalism catalyzed by uneducated imbecilic minds.

Yoshi-sama,

I think I know what you're trying to say. And yes I am in agreement. However this is just the first step , we have much to do, my fellow countryman.

賭ける

Took long enough......
Im most certainly not an advertiser of war but this move was necessary to show that Japan still has it in regards to chinese aggressions.

Took long enough......
Im most certainly not an advertiser of war but this move was necessary to show that Japan still has it in regards to chinese aggressions.

Thank You for your show of support, my friend. Long may wisdom and prosperity reign with our friends in Turkmenistan !

Chinese aggression against who?.... WW2 Japanese? :chilli:
Took long enough......

Seriously, please use English.
Regarding his/her comment, i did put a question mark (?).

@70U63 ,

Hentikan cuba untuk menggoda orang. Dia berkongsi pendapatnya. Ia adalah jelas satu negara di rantau ini adalah sangat mengenakan.

Regarding his/her comment, i did put a question mark (?).

The point @Ahiska makes is very valid and poignant considering the maritime and land border row China is involved in with various nations.

Maritime-wise, there is conflicting claim with:
  1. Japan
  2. South Korea
  3. The Philippines
  4. Vietnam
  5. Malaysia
  6. Brunei
  7. Indonesia

I think the situation is very real operation-wise.

Don't you agree? Come on, be objective and not one sided. At least give me the benefit of the doubt of believing you can be objective on issues that may concern China.

South China Sea:
  1. In ASEAN, four countries have overlapping claim among each others. These four countries include Brunei, Malaysia, Philippine and Vietnam. Let's us ignore the big panda at the moment. Have we (ASEAN) tries to solve this issue among ourselves? After arguing and/or ignore for decades, have we see any result? The answer is NO.
  2. All these countries (except Brunei, because they have to pray, no time for other shxt) have build something on those Islands and Reefs decades ago. What make it different compare to the panda is the scale, because everything China build is big. If you claim something belong to you, you have to do something, which everyone already did. Some countries try to play innocent here. If i want to use troll/rude language, i will just say they are useless.
  3. We can't ignore some countries also try to invite outsider into the dispute, because it benefit them (work both way). Like Japan and PH, PH get the support and may be some free stuff, JP can get involved directly. Don't forget the big eagle from the west also been involved (for a long time). Do some people want to settle it? We can't deny that some parties try to prolong the issue, because they have their agenda. Worst case scenario might be small scale proxy war in the region (example: Vietnam War - war of ideology). Those big powers don't have to worry too much because those war/dispute will not happen in their homeland. Same like normal internal politic in every country, you need an enemy...
  4. Indonesia and China dispute can easily be settle behind the closed-door if they really want, but no rush as both have more important issue to focus on.

East China Sea:
  1. Rise of China definitely changing the geopolitical environment in the whole world. They have proved that you don't need a democratic system to be a successful and powerful country.
  2. Japan is the one who change the status quo regarding the Sensaku/Diaoyu Island issue; which is nothing wrong. Both countries also play the game especially internal and geopolitic, no one is innocent here.
  3. Both are strong countries and very intelligent, i wouldn't worry about them, because beside war, they have so many cards to play. Both are not stupid enough to let war happen in their homeland.

No comments on North China Sea. May be some Chinese member can share.

Let's me say it again, who allow those thing to happen? If you are weak, you can't completely blame others from taking advantage of you. Don't play innocent. Look at ASEAN, bunch of failure... They allow corruption, destruction of environment, religion bullshxt, all those bad thing happen in their country. They simply don't have the political intelligent to solve it. Or shall i say, they rather enrich themselves instead of building a strong nation. Only one country in the region already done it (SG). I try to see whether Indonesia have the capability to achieve it. China already proved that she can do that with over a billion of people.

The point @Ahiska makes is very valid and poignant considering the maritime and land border row China is involved in with various nations.

1. Japan
  2. South Korea
  3. The Philippines
  4. Vietnam
  5. Malaysia
  6. Brunei
  7. Indonesia

Don't you agree? Come on, be objective and not one sided. At least give me the benefit of the doubt of believing you can be objective on issues that may concern China.

South China Sea:
  1. In ASEAN, four countries have overlapping claim among each others. These four countries include Brunei, Malaysia, Philippine and Vietnam. Let's us ignore the big panda at the moment. Have we (ASEAN) tries to solve this issue among ourselves? After arguing and/or ignore for decades, have we see any result? The answer is NO.
  2. All these countries (except Brunei, because they have to pray, no time for other shxt) have build something on those Islands and Reefs decades ago. What make it different compare to the panda is the scale, because everything China build is big. If you claim something belong to you, you have to do something, which everyone already did. Some countries try to play innocent here. If i want to use troll/rude language, i will just say they are useless.
  3. We can't ignore some countries also try to invite outsider into the dispute, because it benefit them (work both way). Like Japan and PH, PH get the support and may be some free stuff, JP can get involved directly. Don't forget the big eagle from the west also been involved (for a long time). Do some people want to settle it? We can't deny that some parties try to prolong the issue, because they have their agenda. Worst case scenario might be small scale proxy war in the region (example: Vietnam War - war of ideology). Those big powers don't have to worry too much because those war/dispute will not happen in their homeland. Same like normal internal politic in every country, you need an enemy...
  4. Indonesia and China dispute can easily be settle behind the closed-door if they really want, but no rush as both have more important issue to focus on.

East China Sea:
  1. Rise of China definitely changing the geopolitical environment in the whole world. They have proved that you don't need a democratic system to be a successful and powerful country.
  2. Japan is the one who change the status quo regarding the Sensaku/Diaoyu Island issue; which is nothing wrong. Both countries also play the game especially internal and geopolitic, no one is innocent here.
  3. Both are strong countries and very intelligent, i wouldn't worry about them, because beside war, they have so many cards to play. Both are not stupid enough to let war happen in their homeland.

No comments on North China Sea. May be some Chinese member can share.

Let's me say it again, who allow those thing to happen? If you are weak, you can't completely blame others from taking advantage of you. Don't play innocent. Look at ASEAN, bunch of failure... They allow corruption, destruction of environment, religion bullshxt, all those bad thing happen in their country. They simply don't have the political intelligent to solve it. Or shall i say, they rather enrich themselves instead of building a strong nation. Only one country in the region already done it (SG). I try to see whether Indonesia have the capability to achieve it. China already proved that she can do that with over a billion of people.

Valid points you raise, thank you , I enjoyed reading your written thoughts.

1. Japan
  2. South Korea
  3. The Philippines
  4. Vietnam
  5. Malaysia
  6. Brunei
  7. Indonesia

Maritime-wise, Japan has conflicting claim with:

1. The PRC
2. The ROC
3. The DPRK
4. The ROK
5. Russia
6. Okinawan dissidents

By the way, China has no disputes with Indonesia. That is the final word of the Indonesian government.

Maritime-wise, Japan has conflicting claim with:

1. The PRC
2. The ROC
3. The DPRK
4. The ROK
5. Russia
6. Okinawan dissidents

By the way, China has no disputes with Indonesia. That is the final word of the Indonesian government.

I disagree with the inclusion of "Okinawan dissidents", People from Okinawa Prefecture are Japanese Nationals and Citizens of Japan.

Let's not go that direction. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom