What's new

" "Pacifists" No More?" Scuffles as Japan security bill approved by committee

Jdc6C.gif

the spirits are saying , don't get involved in USA's game

We will be involving issues that affect Japan's global trade interests. Right now, we will probably be an active force in piracy eradication , as well as in direct strikes against ISIS. We shall incinerate them from the heavens. The roar of JASDF F-2s shall bring these brigands to their much deserved rest.

All this new ruling does is , allow China or Russia to take over Japan and rename it to Casio Town

@Nihonjin1051 , I heard the opposition will aggressively challenge the new law in Tokyo Court. Don't get your hopes up...It is still considered unconstitutional by legal experts.

Jdc6C.gif

the spirits are saying , don't get involved in USA's game

Funny you should say that considering that the U.S. is responsible on how Japan's military should be and its policies. And also placing restrictions on it. Now Japan wants to break out of that on its own.

Hahaha Did you say "What the hell?"

LOL OK It is BS to many of you because of your own ignorance about the true stories behind WW2 in Asia. Many arrogant Americans thought USA singlely won the Asia Pacific War during WW2. No wonder you guys get an F for history.

Let us checked how much do you understand about history then?

Begining with signing ceremony of surrender on behalf of defeated Japan by Japanese Foreign Minister Mamoru Shigemitsu and General Yoshijiro Umezu on Sept 2, 1945 aboard the USS Missouri.

Tell us, Mr Smart Alec

How many other nation flags were flying apart from USA?

Apart from USA and Japan, how many other signatures were affixed to the surrender document?

Finally who did USA surrendered to?

1. In history USA hijacked the victory of this bloody war by dropping 2 A-bombs on civilian population in Japan as a grand finale. This was done despite the fact, Japan had already informed Soviet Union that Japan had decided to surrender 1 month prior to the A-bomb hence today many Japanese historians wanted Japan to charge USA for warcrimes during WW2.

2. One who is interested in this should do some reading on the comment by Einstein who regretted creating the A-bomb.

This is what he wrote:
In November 1954, five months before his death, Einstein summarized his feelings about his role in the creation of the atomic bomb: "I made one great mistake in my life... when I signed the letter to President Roosevelt recommending that atom bombs be made;

Error:

Finally who did Japan surrendered to? USA. Hahahahaha

Hey buddy who was responsible for the occupation of Japan as well as creating the new Constitution for Japan? General MacArthur thats right. An American general.
800px-Macarthur_hirohito2.jpg

And you say they wanted to surrender 1 month before dropping the A-bombs, well why didn't that happen yet? It takes a month to surrender?

We didn't hijacked the victory, the Japanese declared war on us by attacking Pearl Harbor and the U.S. fought back and practically bombed the Japanese home islands even before the atomic bombs. Fought against Japan for years before that. Wiped out their Navy and took many of the islands.

With the start of the Pearl Harbor attack, Japan was pretty much in control in many parts of Asia. Nobody was pushing them back. Until the U.S. came in. So we didn't hijacked the victory. We claimed it. Not to say our allies didn't participated or made big sacrifices, but the U.S. was the major factor in defeating Japan. No other country was bombing Japan or even blockading it. There were even plans to invade the Japanese home islands in 1946.
wc21_japempirem.jpg

Funny you should say that considering that the U.S. is responsible on how Japan's military should be and its policies. And also placing restrictions on it. Now Japan wants to break out of that on its own.

Hey buddy who was responsible for the occupation of Japan as well as creating the new Constitution for Japan? General MacArthur thats right. An American general.
800px-Macarthur_hirohito2.jpg

And you say they wanted to surrender 1 month before dropping the A-bombs, well why didn't that happen yet? It takes a month to surrender?

We didn't hijacked the victory, the Japanese declared war on us by attacking Pearl Harbor and the U.S. fought back and practically bombed the Japanese home islands even before the atomic bombs. Fought against Japan for years before that. Wiped out their Navy and took many of the islands.

With the start of the Pearl Harbor attack, Japan was pretty much in control in many parts of Asia. Nobody was pushing them back. Until the U.S. came in. So we didn't hijacked the victory. We claimed it. Not to say our allies didn't participated or made big sacrifices, but the U.S. was the major factor in defeating Japan. No other country was bombing Japan or even blockading it. There were even plans to invade the Japanese home islands in 1946.
wc21_japempirem.jpg

i guess you didn't know that they surrender because the USSR is going to steamroll them? oh please, the A Bombs were just a Payback for the Pearl Harbor. with that many territory under their control, their armies are spreading thinly. the honkeys are indeed major factor in BOMBING them, not the actual factor of their surrender.

they had no chance in controlling those areas either. rebels and insurgencies are everywhere. Indonesia for example, is keen on joining the Communist bloc if it's not because of honkey's interventions. had we join the USSR and China, the whole ASEAN would be in great solidarity under the Eastern Bloc

lol so you have no point but simply ranting now........

How long until you realise, calling people name and personal attacks/insult does not make your argument looks right? In fact, it only make you look stupid.

Nope, I'm commenting on the principle. Also commenting on how your arguments are stupid, childish nonsense. No one is insulting you, I'm just asking you why you can barely write in English when you supposedly have 5 doctorates from prestigious Western unis.

Amazing the things you can do when the US sells you almost all of your oil and machinery until the late 30s.

Someone completely lose their sense.
If you want to emphasize the capability of your military, you don't have to keep mentioning that they eager to kill (like those images in WW2).
Second point, what is the point of getting nuke? If everyone is saying NK shouldn't develop nuke, and JP want to get one?

If Japan does this, China may double or even triple+ the size of her military budget. By the way @Nihonjin1051 @yoshi.oda , if you are going to increase your Japanese navy too, please make more of this particular trump card, the glorious Yamato (shown below) for the upcoming war and expanded national security.
2zemcfp.jpg
Kantai%2BCollection%2BYamato%2BKakoii%2BFIRE%2BRender.png
0d59f57cf02d1f8fe7a1569dc29c0f63.jpg
qg0u.png

American encourage this so but Japan use it for own flexing. Now can mobilize , I support.

As I recall Japan overran much of South East Asia pretty quickly.
What evidence can you display that you would be able to push them back to their home islands by yourselves?

Keep in mind Japan had bombers and a navy that could destroy anything at will as they were basically uncontested in the sky and water.

Less than 6 months

Strong economy is complimented by strong military.
A military establishment primary role is to protect economic interests of the state..

Japan unable to forge a military might of its own will forever remain a weak nation no matter how many technological evolution it makes..eventually somewhere...the strong arm is needed to tussle..

It's fun for hawkish PLA generals to see "日本鬼子“ active again, especially when Japan claims their duties of protecting security of South China Sea. Maybe Japan would eventually pay back their old debt by participating another pacific war, pretty much similar to the fate of Nazi Germany.
The militarized Japan today has the best navy in Asia, but that's about all they have got and it's not enough to overrun Asia compared to the imperial Japan before WWII.

Strong economy is complimented by strong military.
A military establishment primary role is to protect economic interests of the state..

Japan unable to forge a military might of its own will forever remain a weak nation no matter how many technological evolution it makes..eventually somewhere...the strong arm is needed to tussle..

Very poignant, Sir.

It's fun for hawkish PLA generals to see "日本鬼子“ again, especially when Japan claims their duties of protecting security of South China Sea. Maybe Japan would eventually pay back their old debt by participating another pacific war, pretty much similar to the fate of Nazi Germany.
The militarized Japan today has the best navy in Asia, but that's about all they have got and it's not enough compared to the imperial Japan before WWII.

My friend why is it that most of our esteemed Chinese colleagues and others are misappropriately correlating Japan's military restructure in policy and operation with the clash with China? Perhaps it would modulate one to invest in aperture in regards to collaborative measures between the JSDF and the PLA. Surely you must understand that any notion of Imperialistic ambition semblant to that 7 decades ago no longer exists in Japanese leaders. There is a difference between hawkish leaders in Japan to the reprobate Imperialistic jingoism of the past century wherein the Imperial War Machine was exhausted.

Let us please return to proper and realistic analytical dictum , centered in pragmatism and realism. Not by forgone conclusion inspired by sensationalism catalyzed by uneducated imbecilic minds.

American encourage this so but Japan use it for own flexing. Now can mobilize , I support.

Less than 6 months

Yoshi-sama,

I think I know what you're trying to say. And yes I am in agreement. However this is just the first step , we have much to do, my fellow countryman.

Nope, I'm commenting on the principle. Also commenting on how your arguments are stupid, childish nonsense. No one is insulting you, I'm just asking you why you can barely write in English when you supposedly have 5 doctorates from prestigious Western unis.

Amazing the things you can do when the US sells you almost all of your oil and machinery until the late 30s.

First of all, calling people asses is insulting. And you are not talking about principle either. as you have not even touch my point at all. plus, you cannot really explain to me what is the connection between favourable view to any political decision made by the higher up. As I said before, US held very favourable view to Filipino immediately before being kicked out altogether by the Philippine Government.

While all these point you have not properly addressed, instead you jump from your 2nd post to 3rd post about how insufficient my English skill is and talking about how the US is gonna fail in the region. So I want to ask you this, if you are not ranting, then what the heck were you doing?

Plus, I have NEVER claim I had 5 doctorate from western university, I don't know where you got that from. I have 2 degrees, one master and one bachelor from a not so well know university. And I don't like to proof read and spell check before I post, is it a crime?

If you have anything regarding what I wrote, then pin in on what I wrote, NOT HOW I WROTE IT. doing that will make your argument (If you can call it that) stupid and silly.

We would like to resurrect pre-war era size of the Imperial Army. That's around 1 million standing army, and 500,000 active reserves. Perhaps it can take up to 5 years to realize this. But I think raising a 1 million man army is possible for Japan.

Heh, the dynamic isn't going to be like that.

Any military could have these amount of fresh recruit would most likely depend on a draft or national service system.

The current Japanese Self Defence Force ran a recruiting principal based on their current infrastructure (which is 150,000 soldier) and the number they have, they would have to keep it and maintain it.

Problem is, unless JGSDF go into the National Service road, their potential recruit is hard to raise 5 times in 5 years. Think about it. Why people volunteer in the first place, there are only a few element for a person to volunteer to become a soldier (Money, Spirit, Patriotism and Future), and all that while, you would have to complete with outside world, giving them a better salary package so the military can draw people out from commercial recruitment or retain the number of serving personnel.

At the end of the day, 1 million strong army are quite rare case unless you have a national service system to cover the gap.

It's fun for hawkish PLA generals to see "日本鬼子“ active again, especially when Japan claims their duties of protecting security of South China Sea. Maybe Japan would eventually pay back their old debt by participating another pacific war, pretty much similar to the fate of Nazi Germany.
The militarized Japan today has the best navy in Asia, but that's about all they have got and it's not enough to overrun Asia compared to the imperial Japan before WWII.

Nope, they don't have the nuclear subs, nor they have a true aircraft carrier with the fixed-wing aircrafts.

And their Aegis DDGs are purely belonged to the US technology.

The undisputed best navy in Asia belongs to the country who is now building two aircraft carriers at the same time, and also building many more Type 052D/055 and Type 093G.

Back
Top Bottom