What's new

Post your pic here

Status
Not open for further replies.
you all despo singles ... this is not a matrimony thread... :disagree:

In Pakistan its socially unacceptable to have multiple wives & because even in the exceptional circumstances where a man may marry more than one the conditions attached are so stringent that in almost all certainty he can't marry another !

But of course you've got a handful of basterds who do away with all of that just to satisfy their beastial urges !
the case of rinkle kumari and all other hindu girls are married off forcefully as the 2nd 3rd or 4th wives of muslim men. its even supported by supreme court and most men here.

In Pakistan its socially unacceptable to have multiple wives & because even in the exceptional circumstances where a man may marry more than one the conditions attached are so stringent that in almost all certainty he can't marry another !

But of course you've got a handful of basterds who do away with all of that just to satisfy their beastial urges !
Ok..leave pakistan....let say arab world.....
no prob. now...:D

I agree with you:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned :disagree:
Yeah will of those 100 i think i must have only dumped about 10 the rest dumped me . :cry: that too after they used me :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
and not in the good way:)

Polygamy is cruel. I actually feel sorry for the guy with 4 wives :disagree:.

Polygamy was never supposed to have your very own Playboy Mansion but to serve as a Social Function to address a Problem in a Tribal Society or in exceptional circumstances !

But like other things Islamic the purpose was lost & rendered redundant when Muslim Men couldn't control the beast that resides within us all !

Hmmm how about gene replication???
We'll get 5 replicas of the same man. Lolzzz

Cannot handle the amount of moronery that would entail. At least a variation in morons will provide some comic relief. 5 with the same attributes....nah re baba :tsk:

Polygamy was never supposed to have your very own Playboy Mansion but to serve as a Social Function to address a Problem in a Tribal Society or in exceptional circumstances !

But like other things Islamic the purpose was lost & rendered redundant when Muslim Men couldn't control the beast that resides within us all !

Thanks for clarifying man.

It's not exclusive to muslims only. Polygamy is practiced in southern part of our country as well. Don't know how prevalent it is now. Infact the former CM of Tamil Nadu has 2 wives :what: (correction 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom