What's new

Blacks Riot And Loot In Ferguson Missouri And Other Cities In The U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not bashing them. I did say that NOT ALL Blacks behave this way, but a good majority of them do, no matter which country they immigrate to.

I know you did, and i asked you a question. If Nigerian Americans are more capable than White Americans than why did it take Nigerians to come to America and enroll in Institutions of education established by White Europeans in order to be successful? Are Nigerians not intellectually capable enough to establish their own institutions of education??
To the question of them not being intellectually capable enough to have that in their own countries the same could be said of thousands of Pakistanis,Indians and Chinese who come the U.S...I am just saying that provided the right opportunities they can be as successful as other nationalities

The Modern European Welfare States of the E.U. will collapse if current rends continue. Nationalism is on the rise, slowly but surely it will take over the current Leftist regimes.

Maybe. But demographics are another big problem. We are old & our numbers are dwindling, they are young & their numbers are exploding. To fix this would take decades i think...decades that we don't have.

Juvenile Blacks Kicked Defenceless White Man’s Head Until He Couldn’t Recover

Juvenile Black Savages Kicked Defenceless White Man’s Head Until He Couldn’t Recover

GRAND RAPIDS, MI -- Court documents show a 24-year-old Grand Rapids man was "defenseless" when he was kicked in the head during an attack at the Sibley Elementary School playground in May.

Scott Simerson died on Sunday, Aug. 10. Police said he suffered multiple head injuries in the attack allegedly carried out by two juveniles and two older teens.

Bystanders took cell phone video of the attack, Grand Rapids Police Lt. Pat Merrill said.

Police said Simerson was watching two teenagers on the Sibley Elementary playground when a conflict developed with another group of teens. The attack on Simerson was not provoked, police said after the incident.

Prior to Simerson's death, Donmard White, 17, and Robert Kelly, 18, were charged with assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder. White pleaded guilty to the charge in late July and is scheduled to be sentenced in September, while Kelly awaits a jury trial, court records show.

15605529-large.jpg

Robert Kelly (left) and Donmard White​

Two juveniles, ages 15 and 16, are also held on assault charges connected to the crime.

Authorities expect that autopsy results will take several weeks. If the medical examiner's report shows the assault was a significant contributing factor in Simerson's death, a report will be forwarded to the Kent County prosecutor for review and a change in charges to reflect homicide.

If authorities pursue homicide charges, Merrill said White could be arraigned on the higher charge. A new conviction would supersede the sentence in the assault case.

scott-simerson6.jpg

Scott SimersonCourtesy photo

Police wrote in court records that White and Kelly allegedly kicked Simerson in the head when he was down, "inflicting a serious head injury."

Kelly is held on $50,000 bond, jail records show. White was remanded to jail pending sentencing.

Simerson was a new father and engaged to be married at the time he was attacked, friends said.

Angie Jackson covers public safety and breaking news for MLive/The Grand Rapids Press. Email her at ajackso3@mlive.com, and follow her on Twitter.

Black Male Raped And Strangled To Death Soldiers Wife

Posted: Aug 13, 2014 10:51 PM EST Updated: Aug 13, 2014 11:10 PM EST
By Ben Williamson - email

PORT WENTWORTH, GA (WTOC) -
People in Port Wentworth are still in shock after learning on Wednesday that Torrey Scott has now been charged with raping and killing a soldier's wife.

The indictment handed down on Wednesday described how Scott raped and then strangled 33-year-old Lisa Pynn in her Port Wentworth home in January.

4477785_G-1.jpg

Lisa Pynn​

Scott was living next door to Pynn, staying with his girlfriend when the crimes happened. Scott is also the suspect in the rape of two Savannah State students and a Candler Hospital nurse.

Now, Scott faces murder charges, and people in Port Wentworth are shocked.

"Knowing that someone that evil lives across the street from you, it is even more frightening to find out," said Melanie Leysath, who lived across the street from Scott.

Wednesday's news brought some closure and answers to a gruesome murder that happened earlier in 2014. Scott has been indicted for the rape and murder of Pynn. Pynn's six-year-old son found her body and tried to get help, but it was too late.

"It is very frightening because it shows how his evilness escalated from one thing to another, and you never know in cased like this if there is something else we do not know about," said Leysath.

While Port Wentworth Police have been quiet about this case, they have been working for months.

4477785_G.jpg

Torrey Scott​

"There's nothing that I or anyone else can say to bring this victim back to life," said Port Wentworth Detective Brian Phinney.

However, police are confident if this goes to trial.

"I strongly believe we have plenty of evidence to convict him," said Phinney.

But for neighbors living with the questions for the past six months, it has been hard.

"Even living right across the street from the murder, we didn't have any idea what we were looking for," said Leysath. "They did not give us enough information to even look out over our shoulders."

"It makes you wonder about your neighbors," said neighbor Albert Bocanegra. "You think you know someone."

It was also learned on Wednesday that Scott had just gotten out of prison for other violent charges before this incident happened.

"Makes us feel a little bit safer knowing that the person responsible is off the streets," said Bocanegra.

Scott's girlfriend, Nadine Lockwood, was also recently arrested for lying to police during the murder investigation.

Copyright 2014 WTOC. All rights reserved.

Neighbors react after suspected rapist indicted for Port Wentwor - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

Black Gang Members Plead Guilty to Lesser Charges in Killing of German Tourist

KTVU-AP

SAN FRANCISCO —

Authorities say that four men accused of killing a German tourist who was visiting San Francisco in 2010 have pleaded guilty to lesser charges.

628x4711.jpg

Slain German tourist Mechthild Schröer

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that Phillip Stewart, Delvon Scott, Raheem Jackson and Willie Eason, who had been indicted on murder charges, will serve between five and nine years in state prison after reaching plea agreements with prosecutors.

628x471-1.jpg

Reginald Jackson (second from left), father of Raheem Jackson, and other family members and friends were seen inside the Hall of Justice on May 5, 2011. Raheem Jackson and six other suspects were there accused of the murder of the German tourist.

The San Francisco District Attorney's office dropped the murder charges in exchange for guilty pleas on gun and assault charges in connection with the 2010 death of Mechthild Schröer, an elementary school rector from Hannover, Germany.

Schröer was in San Francisco to celebrate her 50th birthday and 25th wedding anniversary with her husband, Stefan, when she was shot during an exchange of gunfire between rival gangs outside a comedy club on Aug. 10, 2010.

4 men plead guilty in killing of German tourist | www.ktvu.com

Black Couple Arrested for Beating Disabled White Man with His Own Cane

1407469052001-Still0807-00019.jpg

ATLANTA -- It was a video that made people cringe when they watched it. A man and woman were beaten after a suspect grabbed the man's cane and beat them with it. And it was all over a parking space.

Two weeks after it happened, the suspect and his wife have been arrested, charged in connection with the assault. And that is a big relief to Ummi Gunturk. "It never made any sense to me and it will never make any sense to me," she said.

Dorian Boyd, 39, is charged with Aggravated Battery, Robbery, Aggravated Assault and Batter. His wife, Natasha Boyd, 43, is charged with Parking Violation, Being a Party to Aggravated Battery, Being a Party to Aggravated Assault and Battery.

1408156971000-BOYDS.jpg

Dorian Boyd and Natasha Boyd have been charged with Aggravated Battery, Robbery, Aggravated Assault
and Battery.

Gunturk and her boyfriend Darren Kohn were parked at a pet store on Piedmont Avenue on August 2, 2014 when a car blocked them and two other cars in. Kohn was walking with a cane because he recently had reconstructive knee surgery.

An argument ensued and police said Dorian Boyd grabbed Kohn's cane and started beating him and Gunturk.

Gunturk said it has changed her life. "I was just concerned for me and for my boyfriend and knowing him (suspect) being out there and he might come back and do more harm to us, I was very concerned," she said.

Last edited:
Black Youth Beat Up And Rob Elderly White Woman

OCO_PUBLIX_PURSE_SNATCHER.t.jpg

OCOEE, Fla. —

Ocoee police are searching for three people they said knocked an elderly woman to the ground at a busy Publix and took off with her purse.

Charlotte Dunaway, 74, is in the hospital with a severe head injury, a broken clavicle and a broken shoulder.

“She is very dizzy, very sore, but the main thing is that the neurologist has said the bleeding outside of her brain has stopped,” said Dunaway’s daughter, Scarlett Root.

The victim was walking into the Publix on Silver Star Road Friday morning while the store was packed with customers.

Surveillance video shows the woman walking into the store with a grocery cart when three men walked out of the store, slammed the woman to the ground and snatched her purse.

Police said the men entered the store around 10 a.m.

“She’s in the hospital with bleeding outside her brain. She had a broken clavicle and a lot of bruising,” said the victim’s daughter Kristi Tilton.

The victim was rushed to Orlando Regional Medical Center.

“She’s going to be here through the night. They will watch and monitor her. We are hoping and praying for the best,” Tilton said. “She is an older woman. She is frail and it’s just very upsetting. Makes you want to get your hand on the guy that did it.”

Investigators are looking for three men involved in the attack.

“My father just passed away. The woman has been dealing with a lot. She has a handicapped son, and now she’s laid up in the hospital, hurt," Tilton said.

Investigators said the men drove away in a purple, two-door vehicle.

“There is absolutely someone who knows who the people are and I want them to think if this were their mother or grandmother or their wife, they would want these guys to be busted and brought in,” Root said.

Anyone with information is asked to call police.
Shocking Video- Police search for men who slammed woman to ground, snatched purse at Ocoee Publix

[quote="Desert Fox, post: 6079050, member: [/QUOTE]
Pakistani gangs are targeting us, say fearful black youths- The Telegraph

'Avoid London, it's full of Pakistanis,' Romanians warn fellow migrants- The Daily Express [/QUOTE]

Read the first news again... The "victims became aggressors in just 1 generation" ... "Pakistani nationalism".... Nobody likes us... Coz we are Muslims"...

Meanwhile in USA or other eu countries Pakistanis are the model communities .. Educated and all...

Why England? I think it has more to do with the fact tht the Pakistanis who migrated to England were mostly the blue collar class...from rural areas....

Who faced the worst they could... etc ... Which was probably the reason the next generation became like this ... Unlike USA ..which is more like a melting pot of ethnicities n probably more tolerant.. England was conservative with the skin heads etc...

Also looks like that the Pakistani parents tried to enforce the same rural traditions and culture on their kid which must have been confusing meanwhile the conservative British society didn't accept them as "British" either...

Hence the radical mindset.. So they probably chose to find solance in "Pakistani nationalism" n their "Muslims identity".... Etc etc..

The second source is just bullshit .. The Romanian turds crying over "Arabs,Chinese,Pakistanis,indians and piccaninies or blacks...

Its amusing to see that all of these immigrant groups are fighting each other in the White Man's countries, and yet the White's are blamed for "racism" and "intolerance". Its no wonder the Whites are sick and tired of these people. I would too if Pakistan became a battle ground for different immigrant groups claiming turf in MY country, though Pakistan already is a battle ground and Pakistanis aren't really known for getting along with each other.

Broheim .. White man was also running gangs like KKK,skinheads n neo nazis?

As for Pakistan .. Nobody is fighting over ethnicity here infact the recent data suggests tht we are one of the most racially tolerant country on the planet... The battle being fought is against the venomous wahabi ideology aka terrorism or extremism...

Last edited:
[quote="Desert Fox, post: 6079050, member:

'Avoid London, it's full of Pakistanis,' Romanians warn fellow migrants- The Daily Express

Read the first news again... The "victims became aggressors in just 1 generation" ... "Pakistani nationalism".... Nobody likes us... Coz we are Muslims"...

Meanwhile in USA or other eu countries Pakistanis are the model communities .. Educated and all...

Why England? I think it has more to do with the fact tht the Pakistanis who migrated to England were mostly the blue collar class...from rural areas....

Who faces the worst they could... etc ... Which was probably the reason the next generation became like this ... Unlike USA ..which is more like a melting pot of ethnicities n probably more tolerant.. England was conservative with the skin heads etc...

Also looks like that the Pakistani parents tried to enforce the same rural traditions and culture on their kids which must have been confusing meanwhile even I they tried the conservative British society didn't accept them as "British" either...

Hence the radical mindset.. So they probably chose to find solance in "Pakistani nationalism" n their "Muslims identity".... Etc etc..

The second source is just bullshit .. The Romanian turds crying over "Arabs,Chinese,Pakistanis,indians and piccaninies or blacks...

As for Pakistan .. Nobody is fighting over ethnicity here infact the recent data suggests tht we are one of the most racially tolerant country on the planet... The battle being fought is against the venomous wahabi ideology aka terrorism or extremism...
and talk abt conspiracy theories.:yahoo::yahoo: Man these westerners and their state propagandas.

There is not a single developed middle eastern country and there never will be. They have oil and they have slaves and they have terrorists. And nothing else.

That's your opinion..but it doesn't take no-brainer to run oil companies that are worth billion of dollars. Give those same companies to blacks and lets see how successfully they run.
Africa is rich in natural resources..worth billion of dollars and yet they don't know how to take advantage of it.

'Avoid London, it's full of Pakistanis,' Romanians warn fellow migrants- The Daily Express

Who faces the worst they could... etc ... Which was probably the reason the next generation became like this ... Unlike USA ..which is more like a melting pot of ethnicities n probably more tolerant.. England was conservative with the skin heads etc...

Also looks like that the Pakistani parents tried to enforce the same rural traditions and culture on their kids which must have been confusing meanwhile even I they tried the conservative British society didn't accept them as "British" either...

Whether the tension between Blacks and Pakistanis in the U.K. was due to "Pakistani Nationalism" or not, that wasn't the point of my post. The point of my post was that too many different people cannot coexist together due to too many differences which leads to tensions. Which is why i also posted the links about Mexican gangs eradicating Black people from their neighborhoods in California. Skinheads and neo-Nazis are more of a response to mass immigration into White European countries. They only exist in White countries and have no desire to extend their influence into Africa or Pakistan. Its no different to how Pakistanis reacted to Afghan refugees by blaming them for all of the drugs, guns, and crimes in Pakistani cities. Flood Pakistan with 4-5 million African refugees from the Congo and one should see the reaction would be very similar to so called "neo-Nazi" and "Skinhead" "gangs". In fact, i think its safe to say that Whites are the most racially tolerant people on this earth because they have allowed millions of non-Whites from all over the world to come into their countries. White people don't mass immigrate to other countries.

Anyway, this isn't a thread about Pakistan. I only posted that link about Blacks not getting along with Pakistani immigrants in the U.K. to prove a point that Blacks really can't get along with other people.

Last edited:
The Modern European Welfare States of the E.U. will collapse if current rends continue. Nationalism is on the rise, slowly but surely it will take over the current Leftist regimes.
Why would you care so much? It’s not like the poor old whitey(the most powerful race in the world) needs a Pakistani to defend its cause.

Whether the tension between Blacks and Pakistanis in the U.K. was due to "Pakistani Nationalism" or not, that wasn't the point of my post. The point of my post was that too many different people cannot coexist together due to too many differences which leads to tensions. Which is why i also posted the links about Mexican gangs eradicating Black people from their neighborhoods in California. Skinheads and neo-Nazis are more of a response to mass immigration into White European countries. They only exist in White countries and have no desire to extend their influence into Africa or Pakistan. Its no different to how Pakistanis reacted to Afghan refugees by blaming them for all of the drugs, guns, and crimes in Pakistani cities. Flood Pakistan with 4-5 million African refugees from the Congo and one should see the reaction would be very similar to so called "neo-Nazi" and "Skinhead" "gangs". In fact, i think its safe to say that Whites are the most racially tolerant people on this earth because they have allowed millions of non-Whites from all over the world to come into their countries. White people don't mass immigrate to other countries.

Anyway, this isn't a thread about Pakistan. I only posted that link about Blacks not getting along with Pakistani immigrants in the U.K. to prove a point that Blacks really can't get along with other people.
The original people of USA,Canada and Australia are not whites,I agree the whites have the rights to not allow others move to their countries in Europe,but the whites outside Europe have no rights to forbidden other people move in

Reactions: waz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom