What's new

Black Youth Murder Bosnian Immigrant In Racially Motivated Attack

That does not appear entirely to be the case. I was eluding to injustices in the American justice system. The American justice system is dominated by Whites. You have had dozens of cases of Blacks, Latinos and other minorities being tried for crimes by an all-White jury and getting much harsher punishments than Whites tried for the exact same crimes.

The Sixth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution provides the right to an impartial jury in criminal prosecutions. That's fine but how can you explain what I told you with anything else than what I eluded to in the beginning? Namely a direct or indirect state-instituzionalized racism in certain states. Mainly in the South. Call it whatever you want (racism or not) but it seems strange to me that punishments can vary so much depending on the offenders ethnicity and race when they have committed similar or exactly similar crimes. We are speaking about a tendency here. Not the odd case.

All-white jury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Could you give examples of this where an all white jury gave a black much harsher prison sentence compared to a White??

Did Blacks really do well? Compared to what? Their fellow Africans in Uganda probably. But not to the ordinary White American. What kind of positions of importance did Black Americans have 50 years ago compared to what they have today in the entertainment business and now even politics (the president of the US is half Black)? Where their income levels higher? I don't know so that's why I am asking.

I don't know about that so can't comment on this.

The ordinary White American is not a billionaire.Whites make up the largest poor in America. And most Whites who do own wealth earned what they have through their own efforts. Nothing was handed to them for free.

I doubt that every Black American that is searched is lashing out at police officers. I think that such attitudes are confined to the environment that you have grown up in. Hence the lack of respect for authorities. This is mostly confined to ghettos. I am sure that a White person or a Yellow person or a Red person (lol) that grew up in such a environment would react no differently.
Sure, in most cases Blacks might not lash out at police officers all the time, but compared to other racial groups they certainly do. Can't remember the last time Muslims starting rioting after a suspected terrorist was arrested/killed by the authorities.

You should watch the documentary that VICE made on youth offenders in the UK. Most of them were White chavs (as they are called in the UK = basically rednecks) and their behavior was like any other behavior in such communities.

Would you use their race as an argument here? I would not. I would use their upbringing, lack of father figures (surprise, surprise), economic and educational status rather than race. Interestingly enough in that documentary you have 1-2 Blacks. The remaining are Whites. Yet the reality is that race in such an environment plays absolutely no role at all.
Sure, no doubt there are more drug addicts among Whites, though they are still far less likely to punch unsuspecting pedestrians and old women for amusement and go on a rampage burning down buildings and businesses here and there within their own neighborhoods.

Last edited:
Wrong. The race issue is even bigger in countries such as Brazil. It's just not much spoken about.

No doubt there is prejudice since Latin America, under the Spanish Empire, was categorized through a narrow class system. Peninsulares > Insulares > Mestizo > Indio > Mulatto > Negro.

However during post-independence periods, there has been a sense of integration for Afro-Americans throughout Latin America, and there has been limited black race riots as compared to the United States. Its interesting to know what's reason for this stark dichotomy? I mean both in Latin-America and Anglo-America the use of slavery was widely socially accepted until abolition was enforced.

Sure, they happened 800 years ago, but they weren't minor incidences rather major historical events which altered the development of civilizations even.

However, that doesn't justify using the excuse of slavery that happened 140+ years ago to attack random pedestrians, senior citizens, depend on gov.t welfare, etc....

"From 1599 the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth suffered a series of Tatar invasions, the goal of which was to loot, pillage and capture slaves into jasyr. The borderland area to the south-east was in a state of semi-permanent warfare until the 18th century. Some researchers estimate that altogether more than 3 million people, predominantly Ukrainians but also Circassians, Russians, Belarusians and Poles, were captured and enslaved during the time of the Crimean Khanate. A constant threat from Crimean Tatars supported the appearance of Cossackdom.[3][4]

For years the Khanates of Kazan and Astrakhan routinely made raids on Russian principalities for slaves and to plunder towns. Russian chronicles record about 40 raids of Kazan Khans on the Russian territories in the first half of the 16th century.[5] Muscovy was also being invaded by the Nogai Horde and Crimean Khanate which were successors of the Golden Horde. In 1521, the combined forces of Crimean Khan Mehmed Giray and his Kazan allies attacked Moscow and captured thousands of slaves.[6]

In the beginning of 16th century the wild steppe began near old Ryazan on the Oka River and Elets on the Sosna, inflow of the Don. Crimean Tatars chose to proceed along watersheds for their incursions. The main way to Moscow was "Muravski shliach", from the Crimean Perekop up to Tula between the rivers of two basins, Dnieper and Northern Donets. Having penetrated deep in the populated areas about 100-200 kilometers, the Tatars turned back and, having unwrapped wide wings, looted and captured slaves. Until the early 18th century, the khanate maintained a massive slave trade with the Ottoman Empire. Captives were sold to Turkey and the Middle East. In Crimea, about 75% of the population consisted of slaves.[7] The Crimean city of Caffa was the main slave market."

Mongol and Tatar states in Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Slavery in the Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So then what was the original Black culture??

It sure wasn't Islam either , which was given to Black Africans by Arab slave owners and traders who enslaved Africans prior to the Triangle slave trade and continued to do so after African slavery was abolished within the West in its entirety in 1865 after the American civil war.

Reported for sarcasm. @WebMaster @Horus

LMAO. Too scared to address my points. By the way, reported for Nazi iconography on your avatar photo. @WebMaster @Horus

I thought this would be a good read for you gentlemen @al-Hasani , @Desert Fox , @AgentOrange et al,

"MEXICO CITY — Before every World Cup match in Brazil, the players lined up in front of a banner that read, “Say No to Racism.” The message was particularly directed toward the soccer stadiums of Europe, where there have been many instances of racial taunting and physical aggression by hostile fans against African and other black players.

Though one Latin American star (the psychologically troubled Uruguayan Luis Suárez) unleashed a notable racial rant in 2011 while playing for an English club, the stadiums of Latin America have for the most part been free of this phenomenon, despite the fervent nationalism and fanaticism of the fans.

Of course, Latin America has had its share of violent racism through the years: The Argentines virtually exterminated their Indians, and even in Brazil, our most racially integrated country (which didn’t abolish slavery until 1888), the black population still faces prejudice and hurdles to power. But European-style racism — which not only mistreats and discriminates but also persecutes and, in the very worst cases, tries to exterminate others because of their ethnicity — has been the exception and not the rule in modern Latin America.

The issue of racism varies from country to country. In places where the mixing of ethnicities (mestizaje) and cultures prevailed under the Spanish and Portuguese empires — countries like Mexico, Colombia and Brazil — racist attitudes and practices have been far less pronounced. Where Indian populations remained physically and culturally separate from the Spaniards — in Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Guatemala and northern Chile — racial discrimination against Indians has been stronger and in some cases persists today. In a country like Venezuela, with a small Indian population, a huge mixture of formerly enslaved Africans and a minority of creoles (criollos, of unmixed Spanish descent), derogatory language based on skin color is common. One of the achievements of Hugo Chávez (the late Venezuelan president was of mixed ethnicity) was to affirm the claims for just treatment of the majority, dark-skinned population, even to the point of inventing an Afro-American lineage for the Creole liberator of much of Latin America, Simón Bolívar.

The American author John Reed, who rode with Pancho Villa in 1913, noted that Mexicans seemed little concerned with skin color (in great contrast to racism in the United States). Reed obviously experienced Mexico at war and the camaraderie of revolutionary soldiers; subtler features of the culture (such as the higher incidence of racist feeling among some creole families) were outside his experience. Still, Mexican history supports his general observations about race.

Benito Juárez, perhaps Mexico’s greatest president, who presided over a country at war and at peace from 1858 to 1872, was a Zapotec Indian. Elsewhere in Latin America, the only other Indian ever elected to the highest office of a country is the current president of Bolivia, Evo Morales. But in Mexico, since the Juárez era, only three presidents have been creoles, while all the rest were mestizos of mixed ancestry.

There is indeed an element of racial tolerance at the very base of Mexico’s culture. It stems from a current within the Catholic Church, exemplified by the great apostle to the Indians, Bartolomé de las Casas, who persuaded the king of Spain that Indians had souls and should not be formally enslaved. While this position was not universally supported and honored by the Spanish colonial masters, it was a strong deterrent to further degradation of the Indian population of New Spain, already decimated by diseases imported from Europe. Unfortunately, Las Casas did not argue for the worth (or perhaps the existence) of African souls and urged that Indians enslaved in the most grueling labor (sugar plantations and mines) could be replaced by African slaves. It was a view he would later regret and reject.

An estimated 200,000 to 500,000 enslaved Africans were brought to New Spain. But thanks in part to an undercurrent of equality among different ethnicities, African slavery in New Spain was somewhat less degrading in practice than it was in the United States. It was first outlawed in 1810 by Father Miguel Hidalgo, who led a short-lived insurrection against the colonial rulers, and then formally abolished in 1821 after the hard-fought victory in the struggle for Mexican independence, which had two part-African mestizos, José María Morelos and Vicente Guerrero, among its most prominent leaders. The equality and liberty of all Mexicans was then enshrined in the country’s earliest constitutions and the last slaves were freed by 1829.

Before emancipation, African slaves arguably enjoyed greater privileges than indigenous Indians. They could buy their freedom and circulate throughout New Spain with some ease. While certain occupations were closed to them, many were not, and they often prospered in various trades and professions. In these ways, they contributed to the racial inclusiveness of mestizaje.

Mexico’s enduring problem is one of acute class differences — “classism” rather than racism — though it would be wrong to deny that racism toward Indians remains a factor in some parts of the country. Mexico is a complicated place, but its regional, cultural and ethnic identities are not all in conflict with each other. Since the days of the Spanish Conquest, our society has always favored mixing and syncretism. No one uses the word mestizo in ordinary speech, for the simple reason that almost the entire population is of mixed origin — Spanish, Indian and African. It is the cultural inclusiveness present in our religiosity, our art, our food, and even in the names of our streets and towns that determines and fortifies the way in which we face the modern world.

There is one atrocious stain on Mexico’s modern history: the persecution and killing of Chinese immigrants in northern Mexico during the early decades of the 20th century. But, generally speaking, Latin America has received and sheltered many nationalities fleeing hunger or persecution — and Mexico has been at the forefront of this receptiveness and openness. It is a national trait that Americans should recognize and value when passing judgment on the current surge of immigrants arriving from Mexico and Central America.

Enrique Krauze is a historian, the editor of the literary magazine Letras Libres and the author of “Redeemers: Ideas and Power in Latin America.” This article was translated by Hank Heifetz from the Spanish."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/11/o...latin-americas-talent-for-tolerance.html?_r=0

I know about the Arab Slave trade and I do not deny it. I personally had nothing to do with it. Yet Arabs created 4 of the 11 largest empires in human history and history shows us that every power used slaves. Arabs were no different.

And ironically you can see many of the same problems among Afro-Arabs and African-Americans and that's not a coincidence if you ask me.

So yes, I do believe that that fact that your people were enslaved less than 150 years ago (some say until the 1960's at least not indirectly but on many other fronts) plays a huge role on your psyche as a people and might explain why Blacks struggle more than others. Other factors (mainly self-made) also contribute.

I am just saying that blaming everything on Whites or Arabs (if you are an Afro-Arab) is ridiculous but denying the problems that Whites and Arabs contributed in the African-American and Afro-Arab communities is equally ridiculous if you ask me.
I agree with everything you said here. And just as it would not be justified to hold you and every other Arab accountable for the enslavement of Africans by early Arabs and the current state of Afro-Arabs, so too cannot Whites today continue to be held accountable for what happened to Blacks 140+ years ago and the current state of African Americans. After all, Whites paid with their own blood (600,000 casualties) during the American civil war to end slavery. Never in American history has there ever been a more bloody and costly war as the American civil war.

LMAO. Too scared to address my points. By the way, reported for Nazi iconography on your avatar photo. @WebMaster @Horus
Reported for trolling and attempts at derailing the thread. Welcome to the ignore list troll. :wave:

Could you give examples of this where an all white jury gave a black much harsher prison sentence compared to a White??

The ordinary White American is not a billionaire.Whites make up the largest poor in America. And most Whites who do own wealth earned what they have through their own efforts. Nothing was handed to them for free.

Sure, in most cases Blacks might not lash out at police officers all the time, but compared to other racial groups they certainly do. Can't remember the last time Muslims starting rioting after a suspected terrorist was arrested/killed by the authorities.

Sure, no doubt there are more drug addicts among Whites, though they are still far less likely to punch unsuspecting pedestrians and old women for amusement and go on a rampage burning down buildings and businesses here and there within their own neighborhoods.

Well, I don't have the individual cases on top of my head but looking at the disproportional numbers of Black inmates and death row inmates compared to their actual percentage of the total US population could give an indication of a justice system that is inclined to racial bias to a certain degree at least.

Because how else do you explain why more Black murderers (for instance) are expected to receive the death penalty than their White compatriots?

"African Americans make up 13% of the general U.S. population, yet they constitute 28% of all arrests, 40% of all inmates held in prisons and jails, and 42% of the population on death row,” said Dr. Barry Krisberg, former president of the National Council on Crime and Delinquency, during his testimony before the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime on October 29, 2009. “In contrast, whites make up 67% of the total U.S. population and 70% of all arrests, yet only 40% of all inmates held in state prisons or local jails and 56% of the population on death row.”

"Still Chained? The Overrepresentation of African Americans in the Criminal Justice System"

Take a quick look at this link below as well.

http://www.nccdglobal.org/sites/default/files/publication_pdf/created-equal.pdf

I never said that. This is not strange when Whites make up 67% of the population. Or 2/3. I was just questioning your claim of Blacks having much better life's 50 years ago and having more influence (not sure if you said that but I included it at least). I am not so sure about that.

Well, Muslims in France and Denmark have been guilty of such behavior. Let me tell you something. When I lived in Paris (the neighborhood was rather affluent but not far from were we lived there were ghettos) and in those ghettos you had people of all religions and races. Half Whites and Half Blacks. Blacks, White, Arabs, Berbers etc. Everyone from that environment by large (especially those that amounted to nothing in terms of educational careers) reacted in the exact same fashion. It's a herd mentality and gangs etc. have a free hand in such places. It's not about race. The fact that mostly poor migrants from countries such as Morocco, Algeria, Senegal, Mali migrated to France (some were even illiterate) and their offspring growing up in such ghettos (because were else to settle if you want to live in a city and are poor and want to have contact with your fellow Malians for instance) will obviously be at the bottom of the society. Similarly with natives from broken families or poor families.

It's the exact same in Denmark. If such behaviors were ONLY seen among migrants in ghettos and not natives living in the same areas from similar backgrounds then we could talk about racial tendencies.

Anyway in the US a whole culture among Blacks have appeared which is mainly thanks to rap music and such stuff. Not because of that but it fosters it IMO.Where it is cool to do crime, be against authorities etc. You know the rest. Similarly among Latinos. That's a big problem. Is it down to race though? Not unless similar behavior was found among the cultures of those people before this culture was created which is not the case from what I am aware of.

Well, I don't know about that. Actually what you described (mostly petty crimes) was something that those chavs did. In fact most were rotting in jails due to violence (some racially motivated) and drugs etc.

Anyway it does not help us outsiders to only hear about the problems of the Black people. Why is it that we never hear about successful Black families or people? I think that the Black community is guilty of that themselves as they seem to enjoy their reputation as a people engulfed in injustices. This can be fatal for their betterment as they will continue to live in a world where they are the only victims and faultless. This will be their doom.

No doubt there is prejudice since Latin America, under the Spanish Empire, was categorized through a narrow class system. Peninsulares > Insulares > Mestizo > Indio > Mulatto > Negro.

However during post-independence periods, there has been a sense of integration for Afro-Americans throughout Latin America, and there has been limited black race riots as compared to the United States. Its interesting to know what's reason for this stark dichotomy? I mean both in Latin-America and Anglo-America the use of slavery was widely socially accepted until abolition was enforced.

Yes.

My friend, I was lucky enough to visit South America (backpacking) for about 1 month with long-time friends from Paris after I had finished my high school. I visited Brazil (mostly), Uruguay and Argentina. In fact I personally stayed in a city about 20-30 km from Sao Paulo after an invitation by a Brazilian my age who happened to study in Paris for 1 year at my high school and we went to the same classes. He was of German and Italian origin and probably also a bit of non-European. Not that it matters.

Anyway it was obvious for me that outside of public places (football pitches, shopping centers, beaches) that the various ethnicities (the "problem" with Latin America is that almost everyone is mixed by now (at least in Brazil) so people are classified based on skin and appearance and not actual ancestry) mostly very confined to themselves. I saw plenty of favelas from a far and poor neighborhoods and most were inhabited by Afro-Brazilians or Mestizos. Without knowing it then it seems to me that the races are much more segregated in Brazil. Without people actually realizing it. We get that picture of Brazil as a happy nation etc. where skin color is the last thing people think about but that was not my impression. It's hard to explain for anyone that is yet to visit.

Oh, from what I am aware of then you have riots in Brazil on a weekly basis in those slums and favelas and although it is not racially motivated we know which people mostly inhabit such areas. Also Whites (the 10 million Arab-Brazilians are included here) are the dominating race in every aspect in Brazil outside of football. I think that they own 95% of the countries wealth.

Let's not even talk about the indigenous peoples. They are worse off than the Native Americans and ironically they face racism from all sectors of the society. Mestizo, White and Black alike.:lol:

Others might counter my views (especially people from Brazil) but that's just how I perceived the country during my stay. Limited I admit but still.

It's late here and I am writing too long posts so ignore the grammatical mistakes.

Last edited:
Well, I don't have the individual cases on top of my head but looking at the disproportional numbers of Black inmates and death row inmates compared to their actual percentage of the total US population could give an indication of a justice system that is inclined to racial bias to a certain degree at least.

Are you implying that certain races are just arrested at random and falsely accused of serious crimes such as murder, rape, robbery, ect?

Statistics do not lie.

Are you implying that certain races are just arrested at random and falsely accused of serious crimes such as murder, rape, robbery, ect?

Statistics do not lie.

How do you reach such a conclusion when reading my posts? Nobody claimed that. I wrote and other experts on this field agree that such a overrepresentation cannot be solely explained by the social and economic problems of African-Americans. Dozens of experts and even American lawyers and judges have talked about those issue in connection with racial bias. At least to a degree.

In fact in that specific case I was specifically talking about the phenomenon of an all-White jury and the fact that a Black or Latino in the US is more inclined to receive a harsher punishment for the same crime that a White person is guilty of as well.

Can you explain this logically?

"Fewer than 40% of Georgia homicide cases involve white victims, but in 87% of the cases in which a death sentence is imposed the victim is white. White-victim cases are roughly eleven times more likely than black-victim cases to result in a sentence of death."

• When the race of the defendant is added to the analysis, the following pattern appears: 22% of black defendants who kill white victims are sentenced to death; 8% of white defendants who kill white victims are sentenced to death; 1% of black defendants who kill black victims are sentenced to death; and 3% of white defendants who kill black victims are sentenced to death. (Only 64 of the approximately 2500 homicide cases studied involved killings of blacks by whites, so the 3% figure in this category represents a total of two death sentences over a six-year period. Thus, the reason why a bias against black defendants is not even more apparent is that most black defendants have killed black victims; almost no cases are found of white defendants who have killed black victims; and virtually no defendant convicted of killing a black victim gets the death penalty.)
  • No factor other than race explains these racial patterns. The multiple-regression analysis with the greatest explanatory power shows that after controlling for non-racial factors, murderers of white victims receive a death sentence 4.3 times more frequently than murderers of black victims. The race of the victim proves to be as good a predictor of a capital sentence as the aggravating circumstances spelled out in the Georgia statute, such as whether the defendant has a prior murder conviction or was the primary actor in the present murder.
Race and the Death Penalty | Capital Punishment in Context

If that is not state-instituzionalized racism (or racial bias or whatever you want to call it) then I do not know what is. In the legal system that is.

There are many other such "interesting" statistics out there that I myself have been surprised of because I initially also thought that it was nonsense.

Because how else do you explain why more Black murderers (for instance) are expected to receive the death penalty than their White compatriots?

"Still Chained? The Overrepresentation of African Americans in the Criminal Justice System"

Take a quick look at this link below as well.

http://www.nccdglobal.org/sites/default/files/publication_pdf/created-equal.pdf

Black males are 14 times more likely to commit violent crimes than Whites.

www.vpc.org/studies/blackhomicide11.pdf

Also there are many factors involved which might have determined the results like the nature/severity of the crime, the criminal record of the perpetrator, the evidence, etc.... Blacks are more likely to be involved in violent crimes than are Whites and Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit violent crimes against Whites than vice versa..

In the end, your argument as well as mine only prove why segregation is the only solution to the racial discrimination and bias (if it exists in significant amounts as is alluded to).

I never said that. This is not strange when Whites make up 67% of the population. Or 2/3. I was just questioning your claim of Blacks having much better life's 50 years ago and having more influence (not sure if you said that but I included it at least). I am not so sure about that.
Compared to now, they had a much stronger and cohesive family structure and births out of wedlock were very rare. I don't see how that could be considered as a bad thing.

Coming to influence, whatever influence they had back then was certainly more positive than what they have today in the form of rappers and professional sports athletes who have been convicted of rapes and murders.

Well, Muslims in France and Denmark have been guilty of such behavior. Let me tell you something. When I lived in Paris (the neighborhood was rather affluent but not far from were we lived there were ghettos) and in those ghettos you had people of all religions and races. Half Whites and Half Blacks. Blacks, White, Arabs, Berbers etc. Everyone from that environment by large (especially those that amounted to nothing in terms of educational careers) reacted in the exact same fashion. It's a herd mentality and gangs etc. have a free hand in such places. It's not about race. The fact that mostly poor migrants from countries such as Morocco, Algeria, Senegal, Mali migrated to France (some were even illiterate) and their offspring growing up in such ghettos (because were else to settle if you want to live in a city and are poor and want to have contact with your fellow Malians for instance) will obviously be at the bottom of the society. Similarly with natives from broken families or poor families.

It's the exact same in Denmark. If such behaviors were ONLY seen among migrants in ghettos and not natives living in the same areas from similar backgrounds then we could talk about racial tendencies.

Anyway in the US a whole culture among Blacks have appeared which is mainly thanks to rap music and such stuff. Where it is cool to do crime, be against authorities etc. You know the rest. Similarly among Latinos. That's a big problem. Is it down to race though? Not unless similar behavior was found among the cultures of those people which is not the case from what I am aware of.
True, but then this entire argument just plays against desegregation. Though, i do believe race is a contributing factor as similar behavior has been witnessed within Blacks in other countries like China which have no history of enslaving Africans.

Well, I don't know about that. Actually what you described (mostly petty crimes) was something that those chavs did. In fact most were sitting in jails due to violence (some racially motivated) and drugs etc.
Well, i can't be certain because i haven't watched it. Don't have the time right now. But if they did indeed commit violent crimes then the deserved the punishment they received. However, this argument plays against desegregation.

Anyway it does not help for us outsiders only to hear about the problems of the Black people. Why is it that we never hear about successful Black families or people? I think that the Black community is guilty of that themselves as they seem to enjoy their reputation as a people engulfed in injustices. This can be fatal for their betterment as they will continue to live in a world where they are the only victims and faultless. This will be their doom.
I share the same opinion.

Anyhow, could you explain the violent behavior of Black immigrants in China??

Last edited:
Very interesting. What is the cause for this? Do you believe it is environmentally caused? Is it genetic? Both?
Personally i believe its both. In the case of nature vs. nurture there is never a single cause/factor.

@Desert Fox

Well we don't disagree that much anyway. All I reacted to were some of your initial claims. Personally I am against blaming whole groups of people without looking at the numerous influences from the outside (some that they have not been guilty of) that have contributed to their current situation. Also it appears to me, based on statistics at least, that there is a level of state-institutionalized racial bias (will avoid calling it racism) in certain American states which is a problem. Similarly there are huge problems among African-Americans and Whites alike that both groups need to solve.

I am not sure if segregation is the answer. Some of the most affluent areas in Paris are also some of the most diverse. The neighborhood that I lived in and that I still have relatives in (Neuilly-sur-Seine) is famous for its cosmopolitan nature. Of course a large portion of the population are old affluent Parisian families but that does not change the demographic makeup of the neighborhood.

Similarily in Copenhagen (the city I live in right now) some of the most affluent neighborhoods in the city itself are also cosmopolitan in nature.

Anyway of course natives are the majority in all of those neighborhoods which is only natural as they

1) are natives

2) already form the vast majority of the total population of not only Paris and Copenhagen but France and Denmark itself

3) their ancestors did not have to settle in a whole new country, learn the language and establish themselves as they were already well-established

4) we are not dealing with mainly migrants (most migrant are by nature in a weaker position than natives) and especially many of the migrants that arrived to France and Denmark as they often came from war-torn countries and from some of the lowest social classes in their respective countries of origin.

Anyway the question is would a segregated society not cause even greater problems and alienate the various ethnic groups even more?

What's next? Segregating Irish and English Americans? Northern Italians and Southern Italians? Calabrians and Sicilians? Christian and Muslim Arabs? Arab Americans and Jewish Americans? White and Mestizo Latinos? Black and Mestizo Latinos? American Pashtuns and American Punjabis etc. American Chinese and American Japanese?

I don't know mate.

Anyway have to go to bed. It's late here and I have classes tomorrow (thankfully in the evening). Thanks for the interesting discussion.

Last edited:
Wow, that's a very unfortunate experience. Though, you aren't alone in experiencing this. The ghetto's are the worst neighborhoods to venture in and unfortunately they are swallowing up all of the decent neighborhoods of Brooklyn and Queens i grew up knowing mostly due to the fact that the Whites and Asians are moving out of the inner cities.

These violent Black youths mostly attack weak targets and they do so in numbers. They are cowards and really have no manners because they're mothers only care about collecting welfare for their children from the gov.t.

The ignorance is really astounding of US youth.

Just last year a Sikh professor was attacked by a group of black youths because they thought he looked like Osama.

PressTV - Prabhjot Singh, Sikh Columbia professor, attacked in hate crime

src.adapt.480.low.jpg

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom