What's new

Black Youth Murder Bosnian Immigrant In Racially Motivated Attack

I did, you compared African Americans to African Suadis, you repeatedly make the assumption of State institutionalized racism, you studied California for a year yet never actually lived in the US, and you picked an argument with someone calling for Europe needing another Hitler (@Desert Fox ).

And you kept calling statistics as proof, problem is statistics are just numbers on a chart and you can't make assumptions about those statistics unless you lived a life that could lead up to those statistics.

I have lived in a white majority community, a black majority community, have gone to a school with a 40/60 black to white ratio (elementary, middle, and high school), and have lived my whole life in the US.

I was thrilled to move to the south because I thought it would be more open minded than the north and a sense of adventure. Found out that white racists are about the same ratio among whites in both the north and South, practically non-existent. However no matter how accepting I was and making friends with them, I have been called cracker, whipper and other racist slurs from fellow African American students and judged because of the color of my skin (lack of). To this day I never judged someone by their ethnicity or color of their skin and never will.

I can tell you that African Americans have created there own endless cycle of destruction, I have seen it and lived through it. As they said in school, If you're smart you're white, even African American's become outcasts to there own society because of this anti-white racism in the communities I've lived.

However, whites are moderately xenophobic and racist towards Middle Easterners and Muslims as individuals, fueled by Islamophobia mass media, but even this is low.

Racism towards African Americans is low, State institutionalized racism towards African Americans is ridiculous.

Yes, I wrote that the two communities (African-Americans and Afro-Arabs) have similar social problems which in my view and that of many historians and sociologists etc. can be traced back to their recent history (slavery and social, economic etc. oppression) to a great extent.

I wrote that certain American states, when looking at statistics, show signs of at least a small degree of direct or indirect state-instituzionalized racism or racial bias (as I also called it) in their justice system.

See my post number 69 in this thread and the statistics that the post contains.

I showed statistics and reports that confirm this. Moreover I always said that it's not as much about race as it is about economy and thus social status. But I would not rule out race as a factor.

What do you know about what I know about the US? Nothing. I would say that studying in the US for 1 year (California) and spending a lot of time with Americans of different backgrounds and visiting quite a few American states and cities would give me at least enough room to form my own conclusions. Aside from the reports on this issue that anyone can read if they want to.

I do not know why you are writing your own personal experiences here. Nobody has denied the fact that African-Americans can be racists (they surely can be just like any other people) as well or that many of their problems are self-made. If you bothered to read my posts this is actually what I have stated as well. I am not Black so I am not here to defend any African-Americans. I just disagreed with certain claims in that discussion and argued why that is.

Also I am not sure what Nazi you are talking about.

Very sad, RIP brother.

Way it go Ferguson "protestors". A thug is killed and they kill a random, White immigrant. You couldn't even make it up. :disagree:

No sir, you did misunderstand the meaning. The Black kids killed the Bosniac, seemingly 'cause he was white not because he was Bosniac, but who has pointed him out to them knowing that he was a Muslim and Bosniac is a question to be asked. Some Zionists are but a possibility, and that is what I have intended to say, knowing very well that they are involved at high levels in drug trafficking in the US and in much of the world. On a very low level of drug trafficking in the US you will find young black Americans who want to get out of poverty by all means including violent acts. Hope it is clearer now...
If you do not believe in (or at least take them into consideration) conspiracy theories a.k.a false flag operations by now then you must have missed a lot of events on the world stage; the 9/11 and the invasions of Iraq (False intelligence on WMD) and Afghanistan (False alibi;Taliban, Bin Laden...etc) along with steering a lot of trouble in Pakistan. The Syrian conflict and chemical weapons will be another useful hint. This game is played on many levels.So the possibility of trying to divert attention and maybe the whole problem from Blacks against whites in the US, The white Muslim guy was targeted to divert it to blacks against Muslims. It is just a political trick that should be thought of.
There is no special case for me, it is just another point of view based on some "other" knowledge to bring in a different perspective than what is widely believed by the mainstream population, conditioned by the media.

In a nutshell, problems within the black community is not because of Zionists. Its because of poverty and high percentage of school drop outs. Indian and Pakistanis in USA are doing very well. Why are they not victims of Zionists? Why do Zionists hate Black people?

White people better get themselves a tan before going to the US.We all know that Polish,Bosnians,Romanians,Croatians,etc had black slaves,it's payback time crackers !

One thing i have noticed is that blacks usually start looting in disguise of protest. Anyway this thread is in poor taste, we have to remember god is punishing whites for enslaving blacks.

God bless America!

God is punishing Whites for the crimes of their ancestors?

@XenoEnsi-14

I suggest that you read the actual discussion between me and @Desert Fox (which was rather interesting and we did not really disagree anyway) before you make such a nonsense reply. Just a suggestion as I do not believe that you actually bothered reading our discussion or what I actually wrote judging from your reply.
Well, you both made valid points. One cannot completely rule out racial bias in certain state institutions but neither can one attribute every case of blacks being incarcerated due to racial bias in the jury or state institutions.

@al-Hasani & @XenoEnsi-14 you both make good points, however i don't know where Hitler and Europe come into the topic. Refrain from going off topic, thanks.

As someone who grew up in America for the majority of my life i can attest to the fact that racial bias is almost non-existent, its there but its very minimal. And Whites are VERY racially tolerant when COMPARED to other races.

I'm not saying that Whites aren't/can't be racist, but COMPARED to other races/ethnicities/nationalities Whites are tolerant.

Racism is an innate quality, and everyone's racist which is why there are Nations and countries.

God is punishing Whites for the crimes of their ancestors?
Can we say the same for Muslims?? After all, the Muslim world is in a far greater hell than the West.

Very sad, RIP brother.

Way it go Ferguson "protestors". A thug is killed and they kill a random, White immigrant. You couldn't even make it up. :disagree:

Let's wait for the Federal Investigation into the entire Ferguson Police department to complete and its recommendations implemented. The process will improve and rule of law will remain supreme.

Can we say the same for Muslims?? After all, the Muslim world is in a far greater hell than the West.
He was asking not telling and why just Muslims? Christians, Judaism, and Muslim will be punished.

In a nutshell, problems within the black community is not because of Zionists. Its because of poverty and high percentage of school drop outs.

They have the same victim mentality which many Muslims have in Europe, where society is rayciss'. The police is rayciss', the government is rayciss', the whole establishment is rayciss'. It's gone to a point where if you try to work hard and rise up in society, you are shamed and ostracized for acting "white". Notice how most blacks in the media who call out upon the ghetto culture in the US are immediately bombarded by the media for being "racist" and politically-incorrect.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom