What's new

Black Youth Murder Bosnian Immigrant In Racially Motivated Attack

My question is this: what's your guys excuse over why whites riot over pumpkins? Maybe pumpkins are reverse racists and commit hate crimes against white people by not spicing up their lattes sufficiently? Maybe pumpkin policemen choked an obese white man to death for selling untaxed pumpkin seeds? What's wrong with white youths today?

Darn those pumpkins! I knew their orange color hid their true intent! :lol::devil:

Last summer when I went to the Japanese Consulate-General's office in NYC to get some paper work done (went with some of my other fellow friends; one is a Chinese citizen, another a Filipino citizen); it was my first time to explore around NYC, and we visited Brooklyn, then Queen. No joke, there were a group of Africa-Americans that tried to pick a fight with us when we were in Brooklyn (it was by Seneca Avenue; close to Queens), yelling at us, "Get out of here Ch*nks, F-ng Ch*nks". I don't know what the heck goes on there , perhaps there is an ethnic tension between Blacks and Asian minorities, but I sure did not like that invective hurled at my direction. I had never been so angered or brought to rage in my life since then...

Since then I try to evade "ghetto" areas in cities. Better to stay away from areas than suffer unwanted repercussions.

That was literally the first time i experienced such blatant racism. Not once have i experienced racism by White-Americans, or Latino-Americans, but just Blacks. Seriously, something wrong with their urban or 'ebonic' culture. They preach 'the evils of the white man' yet are deaf and blind to their own hate of other minorities. They have no one to blame but themselves for that kind of mentality and lot in life.

Wow, that's a very unfortunate experience. Though, you aren't alone in experiencing this. The ghetto's are the worst neighborhoods to venture in and unfortunately they are swallowing up all of the decent neighborhoods of Brooklyn and Queens i grew up knowing mostly due to the fact that the Whites and Asians are moving out of the inner cities.

These violent Black youths mostly attack weak targets and they do so in numbers. They are cowards and really have no manners because they're mothers only care about collecting welfare for their children from the gov.t.

Last edited:
Well, i would have to disagree here regarding state institutionalized racism. America has come a long way in combating racism. Learning about the evils of the African slavery and the civil rights struggles of the 1950's is second to learning about the Holocaust and the Jewish plight for a homeland of their own in every American school curriculum from elementary school to colleges and universities.

The amount of public spending allocated to social welfare programs aimed at alleviating poverty in the Black community and providing Blacks with scholarships to some of the best universities and schools in America is astounding. There is no one to blame for the state of affairs of the Black community within America other than the Blacks themselves followed by the Liberals who continue to push for pampering the blacks with more welfare and gov.t handouts making them all the more lazier and less likely to make any attempt of their own towards development.

Every other immigrant community has faced similar struggles yet they have prospered within a very short amount of time, meanwhile Blacks have been here since the earliest European colonists yet they still fall far behind others in terms of education and progress.

Well, I can see (by just doing a simple Google search) that this issue is a controversial topic. You will have people who deny this and those that are of your opinion.

Personally based on my knowledge (as I said I am by no means an expert on internal American politics) then it appears to me that there is a slight level (at least) of state-instituzionalized racism in certain American states. Look no further than the South; Texas in particular. You can't just explain the disproportional numbers of Blacks in prisons, on death row etc. with their social norms or social problems such as a weak family structure, gangs, unemployment etc. Well you can make the argument that it's not about racism but rather economy and thus social status and I can agree with that. I just think that race also has a role to play. Especially in more conservative areas of the US.

Nobody has claimed that Blacks are innocent of any bad behaviors. In fact this was the first thing that I stated. Changes must always come from within.

In any case I am watching CNN right now and it seems that protests are escalating across the US.

Buahahahaha! you're going to kill me...! :rofl:

It was right after his "I have a Pie" speech, where he was carved. I told his attackers to cut it out but they did so much damage that he couldn't be patched up.

Edit: That was pretty lame but I won't delete it. :disagree:

It was right after his "I have a Pie" speech, where he was carved. I told his attackers to cut it out but they did so much damage that he couldn't be patched up.

LOL, back to the point tho.

Last edited:
Well, it's not easy to do that when just 3-4 generations ago your people were literarily enslaved and the first 2-3 generations after those generations that were enslaved were still considered below everyone else. It's a damn difficult starting position. Just 50-60 years ago the conditions of African-Americans in the South were beyond shocking compared to how the remaining Western World conducted themselves (here I am speaking about Western Europe). That's why most migrated to the industrialized North and settled in cities such as Chicago, Detroit, New York City etc. I think that both the state and the American society and obviously the Black community are guilty of the unfortunate social patterns found among the African-Americans.
Blacks weren't the only slaves brought to the Americas by the Europeans. In fact, there was an equally large number of White slaves from Europe who were at time treated worse than Black slaves:

The Irish Slave Trade – The Forgotten “White” Slaves | Global Research

Also, who hasn't indulged in slavery?? And What nation of people hasn't been enslaved??

Do the Chinese ask the Mongols for reparations and free gov.t handouts for what Ghengis Khan did to their ancestors??

Do the Russians, Ukrainians, and Polish also riot because of what the Mongols, Tartars, Muslim Turks etc enslaved their peoples??

Certainly not. China is second to America in terms of economy. Russia has grown to a major world power and at one time was the second superpower. etc...

Why only Blacks continue to use slavery as an excuse for their current state of affairs especially when they have equal opportunities as Whites in White countries and Whites have owned up to their wrong doings??

Doesn't add up.

Blacks weren't the only slaves brought to the Americas by the Europeans. In fact, there was an equally large number of White slaves from Europe who were at time treated worse than Black slaves:

Also, who hasn't indulged in slavery?? And What nation of people hasn't been enslaved??

Do the Chinese ask the Mongols for reparations and free gov.t handouts for what Ghengis Khan did to their ancestors??

Do the Russians, Ukrainians, and Polish also riot because of what the Mongols, Tartars, Muslim Turks etc enslaved their peoples??

Certainly not. China is second to American in terms of economy. Russia has grown to a major world power and at one time the second superpower. etc...

Why only Blacks continue to use slavery as an excuse for their current state of affairs especially when they have equal opportunities as Whites in White countries and Whites have owned up to their wrong doings??

Doesn't add up.

Yet the vast majority of the slave trade consisted of Blacks. Or Africans in other words.

Pretty much everyone but I can think of people that have not or very rarely at least. For instance people in Najd were never enslaved by anyone.

No, as Ghengis Khan and other brutal murderers were running riot 800 years ago.

Poles were not enslaved by Tatars, Mongols or Muslim Turks. In fact from what I know about then Poles used Tatars in their armies and permitted them to settle. Ukrainians and Russians were though but still a vast minority.

All of your examples happened centuries ago and in those peoples native lands. The numbers of Blacks in the US to this very day do not exceed 15% of the population and when they first were brought to the US their percentage was similar or even lower at some point.

It's not an excuse when an entire people (mostly) ancestors just 4-5 generations ago were enslaved. I am speaking about people in my age group (in their early 20's). Their great-great-great-grandfather's and mothers were likely enslaved or lived in virtual slavery. The Blacks in the South were practically enslaved on many fronts even longer. Of course this is hardly a healthy start for anyone.

Where is the cultural heritage among such people? It's non-existing. All they have is the church. For God's sake they don't even know the name of their ancestors or where they came from other than Africa.

Anyway do you deny that there is a level of state-instituzionalized racism in certain states in the US against certain peoples (be they Black or Latinos) based on statistics?

In fact be certain that there are more broken White families in the US and more unemployed Whites etc., more White murderers and criminals yet Whites are not overrepresented in prisons, on death row etc. but Blacks for instance are.

Why?

Last edited:
Well, I can see (by just doing a simple Google search) that this issue is a controversial topic. You will have people who deny this and those that are of your opinion.

Personally based on my knowledge (as I said I am by no means an expert on internal American politics) then it appears to me that there is a slight level (at least) of state-instituzionalized racism in certain American states. Look no further than the South; Texas in particular. You can't just explain the disproportional numbers of Blacks in prisons, on death row etc. with their social norms or social problems such as a weak family structure, gangs, unemployment etc. Well you can make the argument that it's not about racism but rather economy and thus social status and I can agree with that. I just think that race also has a role to play. Especially in more conservative areas of the US.

Nobody has claimed that Blacks are innocent of any bad behaviors. In fact this was the first thing that I stated. Changes must always come from within.

In any case I am watching CNN right now and it seems that protests are escalating across the US.
I'm not entirely disagreeing with you. Sure, there are still forms of racism here and there, and ironically most of it is from non-Whites themselves and very little of it can be attributed to Whites

However, the collapse of the Black family structure is what has lead to the violent behavior among black youths, and this is something all sides of the argument agree on. Yet, historically, black family structure was much stronger under segregation and Blacks tended to do well during that time period.

Blacks today, and Black youth in particular, have been pampered by the Liberal establishment to such and extent that they believe society owes them more. They have become arrogant, especially now that we have a Black president and even a little gesture by a White police officer to walk on the sidewalk can trigger a violent response from a black man, who mind you just robbed a indian store owner.

I've been searched quite a few times by cops and security guards at airports etc, and im sure 90% of all American Muslims have. Yet not a single time have i lashed out towards the police authorities because i have no reason to be insecure and im sure this phase of Islamophobia will pass just like the interning of Japanese and German Americans due to the scare of WW2.

Certainly not. China is second to America in terms of economy. Russia has grown to a major world power and at one time was the second superpower. etc...

Doesn't add up.

You're totally right. Blacks, being virtually physically indistinguishable from whites should have been able to go to the same restaurants, bars, and other public establishments as their Irish former slave neighbors after the abolition of slavery in the US through the Jim Crow era. The fact that blacks refused to work hard and assimilate like the Irish is all on them.

Doesn't add up.

I'm not entirely disagreeing with you. Sure, there are still forms of racism here and there, and ironically most of it is from non-Whites themselves and very little of it can be attributed to Whites

However, the collapse of the Black family structure is what has lead to the violent behavior among black youths, and this is something all sides of the argument agree on. Yet, historically, black family structure was much stronger under segregation and Blacks tended to do well during that time period.

Blacks today, and Black youth in particular, have been pampered by the Liberal establishment to such and extent that they believe society owes them more. They have become arrogant, especially now that we have a Black president and even a little gesture by a White police officer to walk on the sidewalk can trigger a violent response from a black man, who mind you just robbed a indian store owner.

I've been searched quite a few times by cops and security guards at airports etc, and im sure 90% of all American Muslims have. Yet not a single time have i lashed out towards the police authorities because i have no reason to be insecure and im sure this phase of Islamophobia will pass just like the interning of Japanese and German Americans due to the scare of WW2.

That does not appear entirely to be the case. I was eluding to injustices in the American justice system. The American justice system is dominated by Whites. You have had dozens of cases of Blacks, Latinos and other minorities being tried for crimes by an all-White jury and getting much harsher punishments than Whites tried for the exact same crimes.

The Sixth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution provides the right to an impartial jury in criminal prosecutions. That's fine but how can you explain what I told you with anything else than what I eluded to in the beginning? Namely a direct or indirect state-instituzionalized racism in certain states. Mainly in the South. Call it whatever you want (racism or not) but it seems strange to me that punishments can vary so much depending on the offenders ethnicity and race when they have committed similar or exactly similar crimes. We are speaking about a tendency here. Not the odd case.

All-white jury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did Blacks really do well? Compared to what? Their fellow Africans in Uganda probably. But not to the ordinary White American. What kind of positions of importance did Black Americans have 50 years ago compared to what they have today in the entertainment business and now even politics (the president of the US is half Black)? Where their income levels higher? I don't know so that's why I am asking.

I don't know about that so can't comment on this.

I doubt that every Black American that is searched is lashing out at police officers. I think that such attitudes are confined to the environment that you have grown up in. Hence the lack of respect for authorities. This is mostly confined to ghettos. I am sure that a White person or a Yellow person or a Red person (lol) that grew up in such a environment would react no differently.

You should watch the documentary that VICE made on youth offenders in the UK. Most of them were White chavs (as they are called in the UK = basically rednecks) and their behavior was like any other behavior in such communities.

Would you use their race as an argument here? I would not. I would use their upbringing, lack of father figures (surprise, surprise), economic and educational status rather than race. Interestingly enough in that documentary you have 1-2 Blacks. The remaining are Whites. Yet the reality is that race in such an environment plays absolutely no role at all.

Yet the vast majority of the slave trade consisted of Blacks. Or Africans in other words.

Pretty much everyone but I can think of people that have not or very rarely at least. For instance people in Najd were never enslaved by anyone.

No, as Ghengis Khan and other brutal murderers were running riot 800 years ago.

Poles were not enslaved by Tatars, Mongols or Muslim Turks. In fact from what I know about then Poles used Tatars in their armies and permitted them to settle. Ukrainians and Russians were though but still a vast minority.

All of your examples happened centuries ago and in those peoples native lands. The numbers of Blacks in the US to this very day do not exceed 15% of the population and when they first were brought to the US their percentage was similar or even lower at some point.

Sure, they happened 800 years ago, but they weren't minor incidences rather major historical events which altered the development of civilizations even.

However, that doesn't justify using the excuse of slavery that happened 140+ years ago to attack random pedestrians, senior citizens, depend on gov.t welfare, etc....

"From 1599 the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth suffered a series of Tatar invasions, the goal of which was to loot, pillage and capture slaves into jasyr. The borderland area to the south-east was in a state of semi-permanent warfare until the 18th century. Some researchers estimate that altogether more than 3 million people, predominantly Ukrainians but also Circassians, Russians, Belarusians and Poles, were captured and enslaved during the time of the Crimean Khanate. A constant threat from Crimean Tatars supported the appearance of Cossackdom.[3][4]

For years the Khanates of Kazan and Astrakhan routinely made raids on Russian principalities for slaves and to plunder towns. Russian chronicles record about 40 raids of Kazan Khans on the Russian territories in the first half of the 16th century.[5] Muscovy was also being invaded by the Nogai Horde and Crimean Khanate which were successors of the Golden Horde. In 1521, the combined forces of Crimean Khan Mehmed Giray and his Kazan allies attacked Moscow and captured thousands of slaves.[6]

In the beginning of 16th century the wild steppe began near old Ryazan on the Oka River and Elets on the Sosna, inflow of the Don. Crimean Tatars chose to proceed along watersheds for their incursions. The main way to Moscow was "Muravski shliach", from the Crimean Perekop up to Tula between the rivers of two basins, Dnieper and Northern Donets. Having penetrated deep in the populated areas about 100-200 kilometers, the Tatars turned back and, having unwrapped wide wings, looted and captured slaves. Until the early 18th century, the khanate maintained a massive slave trade with the Ottoman Empire. Captives were sold to Turkey and the Middle East. In Crimea, about 75% of the population consisted of slaves.[7] The Crimean city of Caffa was the main slave market."

Mongol and Tatar states in Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Slavery in the Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's not an excuse when an entire people (mostly) ancestors just 4-5 generations ago were enslaved. I am speaking about people in my age group (in their early 20's). Their great-great-great-grandfather's and mothers were likely enslaved or lived in virtual slavery. The Blacks in the South were practically enslaved on many fronts even longer. Of course this is hardly a healthy start for anyone.

Where is the cultural heritage among such people? It's non-existing. All they have is the church. For God's sake they don't even know the name of their ancestors or where they came from other than Africa.

Anyway do you deny that there is a level of state-instituzionalized racism in certain states in the US against certain peoples (be they Black or Latinos) based on statistics?

In fact be certain that there are more broken White families in the US and more unemployed Whites etc., more White murderers and criminals yet Whites are not overrepresented in prisons, on death row etc. but Blacks for instance are.

Why?
So then what was the original Black culture??

It sure wasn't Islam either , which was given to Black Africans by Arab slave owners and traders who enslaved Africans prior to the Triangle slave trade and continued to do so after African slavery was abolished within the West in its entirety in 1865 after the American civil war.

You're totally right. Blacks, being virtually physically indistinguishable from whites should have been able to go to the same restaurants, bars, and other public establishments as their Irish former slave neighbors after the abolition of slavery in the US through the Jim Crow era. The fact that blacks refused to work hard and assimilate like the Irish is all on them.
Reported for sarcasm. @WebMaster @Horus

Great point ! Its interesting that there are also Afro-Americans in Brazil, in Venezuela, in Columbia, why even in Mexico. Yet the social paradigm seen in the United States is not, in intensity or politically, easily observed in the Latin America. Given there are instances of prejudice amongst Insulares , Mestizos, Mulatos, and pure blacks, but not in severity as seen in US Black Race riots.

Sure, they happened 800 years ago, but they weren't minor incidences rather major historical events which altered the development of civilizations even.

However, that doesn't justify using the excuse of slavery that happened 140+ years ago to attack random pedestrians, senior citizens, depend on gov.t welfare, etc....

"From 1599 the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth suffered a series of Tatar invasions, the goal of which was to loot, pillage and capture slaves into jasyr. The borderland area to the south-east was in a state of semi-permanent warfare until the 18th century. Some researchers estimate that altogether more than 3 million people, predominantly Ukrainians but also Circassians, Russians, Belarusians and Poles, were captured and enslaved during the time of the Crimean Khanate. A constant threat from Crimean Tatars supported the appearance of Cossackdom.[3][4]

For years the Khanates of Kazan and Astrakhan routinely made raids on Russian principalities for slaves and to plunder towns. Russian chronicles record about 40 raids of Kazan Khans on the Russian territories in the first half of the 16th century.[5] Muscovy was also being invaded by the Nogai Horde and Crimean Khanate which were successors of the Golden Horde. In 1521, the combined forces of Crimean Khan Mehmed Giray and his Kazan allies attacked Moscow and captured thousands of slaves.[6]

In the beginning of 16th century the wild steppe began near old Ryazan on the Oka River and Elets on the Sosna, inflow of the Don. Crimean Tatars chose to proceed along watersheds for their incursions. The main way to Moscow was "Muravski shliach", from the Crimean Perekop up to Tula between the rivers of two basins, Dnieper and Northern Donets. Having penetrated deep in the populated areas about 100-200 kilometers, the Tatars turned back and, having unwrapped wide wings, looted and captured slaves. Until the early 18th century, the khanate maintained a massive slave trade with the Ottoman Empire. Captives were sold to Turkey and the Middle East. In Crimea, about 75% of the population consisted of slaves.[7] The Crimean city of Caffa was the main slave market."

Mongol and Tatar states in Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Slavery in the Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So then what was the original Black culture??

It sure wasn't Islam either , which was given to Black Africans by Arab slave owners and traders who enslaved Africans prior to the Triangle slave trade and continued to do so after African slavery was abolished within the West in its entirety in 1865 after the American civil war.

Reported for sarcasm. @WebMaster @Horus

Of course not. I never said that using violence in such cases or rioting can be justified. I was just trying to tell you that the examples are not similar at all.

Yes, but that happened in the Southeastern parts of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and those areas were always mainly inhabited by local Ukrainians and Cossacks. The Poles were just the nobility and the land owners basically. Poles and Tatars were allied and fought together. Similarly Poles and Ottomans had good ties for most of the history. The Ukrainians and Russians had it much worse.

Well, they had their own civilizations and cultures did they not? I know for instance that a country like Ethiopia has an ancient civilization and is home to many World UNESCO Heritage Sites. Same with other areas of the Horn of Africa. Those civilizations might have been influenced by nearby Middle Eastern (read Semitic) civilizations but despite that they were quite advanced. Other than that I know nothing about Sub-Saharan African history.

I know about the Arab Slave trade and I do not deny it. I personally had nothing to do with it. Yet Arabs created 4 of the 11 largest empires in human history and history shows us that every power used slaves. Arabs were no different.

And ironically you can see many of the same problems among Afro-Arabs and African-Americans and that's not a coincidence if you ask me.

So yes, I do believe that that fact that your people were enslaved less than 150 years ago (some say until the 1960's at least not indirectly but on many other fronts) plays a huge role on your psyche as a people and might explain why Blacks struggle more than others. Other factors (mainly self-made) also contribute.

I am just saying that blaming everything on Whites or Arabs (if you are an Afro-Arab) is ridiculous but denying the problems that Whites and Arabs contributed in the African-American and Afro-Arab communities is equally ridiculous if you ask me.

Great point ! Its interesting that there are also Afro-Americans in Brazil, in Venezuela, in Columbia, why even in Mexico. Yet the social paradigm seen in the United States is not, in intensity or politically, easily observed in the Latin America. Given there are instances of prejudice amongst Insulares , Mestizos, Mulatos, and pure blacks, but not in severity as seen in US Black Race riots.

Wrong. The race issue is even bigger in countries such as Brazil. It's just not much spoken about.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom