What's new

Black Youth Murder Bosnian Immigrant In Racially Motivated Attack

Seriously, people should protest about this. Or protest about all the business owners screwed by savages, etc. Or all these idiot instigators like Al Sharpton should mention this, they never will though.

Or hell, protest about the black on black violence in Chicago, which is killing a lot more blacks than any police.

yeah ... and that is why the holy Quran State that " If you kill a innocent man , you kill the whole Humanity "

reversing the whole situation is still a impossible act for this world , but even if these kind of idiots use their Empty head for just 1 min and think that " what that innocent man has to do with the whole White community " why are we killing this guy for mistakes of others , its enough to stop anyone from killing an innocent ... but sadly these days are long gone , and probably will never come back :(

Very poignant thoughts, @rockstar08 . Yes, you're right. Rash and ill-thought decisions are usually regrettable. They have barely even begun to live, just aged 15, 16 and 17.... :frown:

I can understand the causes of white racism - white people created the world in which we live. But what causes black racism?

The sad thing is that Zamir was a Serbian immigrant, himself. He and his relatives have nothing to do with the enslavement of African-Americans in America during the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries. Oh the hypocrisy of African-Americans laying blame on the ambiguous "White Man".

Michael Browns death which caused Ferguson ''riots'' (actually lootings) is nothing special, the same happened multiple times where a black cop killed white unarmed guy but i havent seen whites running around and looting stores.

Now ofcourse not all blacks are crimininals, thats not what im trying to say, i wanna point out the hypocrisy in society created by media which is making one group the victim and the other culprit even thought nobody in this Generation is responsible for the actions of their fathers and grandfather.

What is happening to America? They seriously need to sort out this 'black' and 'white' stuff.

Imagine you were in such a situation with your family.

All these guys have to do is saying they killed for Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown and they will get sympathy, from the many racially biased media talking heads and clueless celebrities, of blacks and whites. It will not get them off the legal hooks, but they will gain a positive spin for as long as they can maintain the facade.

Comedian Chris Rock opined that the Obama Presidency is not a sign of black progress but of white progress.

Chris Rock on Ferguson, Cosby, and Obama -- Vulture
So, to say Obama is progress is saying that he’s the first black person that is qualified to be president. That’s not black progress. That’s white progress. There’s been black people qualified to be president for hundreds of years.
That is true. But it is only half of the whole truth. No matter how 'progressive' and 'enlightened' any white person want to be, especially in the interests of righting historical wrongs such as institutionalized racism and slavery of blacks in America, he/she is not going to vote for a black candidate if he/she feels that person does not have even a modicum of qualifications for the office. Obama may not have the executive experience compares to his competitors, but he did have other experience and enough of them to convince enough 'progressive' and 'enlightened' whites to vote for him -- twice.

So yes, it is both black and white progress.

In the long run, what happened in Ferguson will set back black progress in the mold of 'one step forward two steps back' kind of progress. Obama was a great leap for blacks and progressive whites. The riots in Ferguson will not taint that but will caution whites in ways similar to how blacks are perceived in the streets: Jesse Jackson admitted that as a black man, he is afraid of other black men when walking the streets.

An Authentic "National Dialogue" on Race : Publications : The Federalist Society
President Clinton: But Americans still make generalizations based on race! We are still a racist society!

America: Look, define "racist." Do Americans see a person's race when they see the person? Of course. None of us is literally colorblind. Do Americans make generalizations based on race? Most probably do sometimes. Even Jesse Jackson admitted that he is relieved when the youths he hears walking along the street behind him turn out to be white, not black.

Whites will intellectually 'cross the street' whenever they have to discuss race issues with blacks for fear of being perceived and underhandedly accused of being racists. This is the setback for blacks that they have shortsightedly done to themselves.

you won't hear about this in the news. whites in America are being racially targeted and no one really cares, but heaven forbid if a white does anything to a black person you won't hear the end of it.

I've always said the worse enemy of a black person is themselves and a fellow black person. it's statistically proven.

slavery was wrong segregation was wrong, but if you continue to use it as crutch generation after generation you'll never overcome it

I just found out about this book called "White Girl Bleed A lot" it's about the "knock-out game" you know randomly walking up to a stranger a white stranger that is and sucker punching them usually knocking them out and how the media really doesn't cover it or any racially motivated attacks.

White Girl Bleed a Lot, Knockout Game, black on white crime. - And how the media ignore black mob violence.

Last edited:
All these guys have to do is saying they killed for Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown and they will get sympathy, from the many racially biased media talking heads and clueless celebrities, of blacks and whites. It will not get them off the legal hooks, but they will gain a positive spin for as long as they can maintain the facade.

Comedian Chris Rock opined that the Obama Presidency is not a sign of black progress but of white progress.

That is true. But it is only half of the whole truth. No matter how 'progressive' and 'enlightened' any white person want to be, especially in the interests of righting historical wrongs such as institutionalized racism and slavery of blacks in America, he/she is not going to vote for a black candidate if he/she feels that person does not have even a modicum of qualifications for the office. Obama may not have the executive experience compares to his competitors, but he did have other experience and enough of them to convince enough 'progressive' and 'enlightened' whites to vote for him -- twice.

In the long run, what happened in Ferguson will set back black progress in the mold of 'one step forward two steps back' kind of progress. Obama was a great leap for blacks and progressive whites. The riots in Ferguson will not taint that but will caution whites in ways similar to how blacks are perceived in the streets: Jesse Jackson admitted that as a black man, he is afraid of other black men when walking the streets.

An Authentic "National Dialogue" on Race : Publications : The Federalist Society

Whites will intellectually 'cross the street' whenever they have to discuss race issues with blacks for fear of being perceived and underhandedly accused of being racists. This is the setback for blacks that they have shortsightedly done to themselves.

This is a problem i always felt when i was in US.....the blacks think they are some privileged kind. America provides them with equal opportunities, and yet, look what they make of it. Why is that you have foreign educated/born South Asians, Asians, Europeans working hard in the high skilled labor force, and blacks are no where to be seen? Even though, they have equal educational benefits. My Small Liberal Arts college went out of its way to provide scholarships to 'black' students.......but i hardly found any making a good use of it.

Law is law.

So Black teens, shouting "kill the White people", murdered a Bosnian immigrant in cold blood by brutally beating him with a hammer and bashing his skull in right in front of his fiance, and the entire Liberal leftist media has been silent on this racially motivated hate crime. I guess only Black lives matter?

Even though the liberal/politically correct media is desperately trying to hide the fact that this was a racially motivated hate crime specifically targeting White people or anyone that did not look, dress, and act like a typical Black hate mongering street thug, the eyewitnesses and other victims of the same teenage Black attackers have testified that this was clearly a racial hate crime and that the Black attackers were shouting "kill the White people", "f**k the White people".

View attachment 160070
Zemir Begic, with fiance, brutally beaten to death
by teens wielding hammers

"The fiance of a Bosnian man who was brutally beaten to death Sunday says that her boyfriend's final act was to protect her from her attackers.

Police said Zemir Begic, 32, was allegedly beaten to death by a group of four teens wielding hammers in a confrontation in South St. Louis early Sunday morning.

Speaking at a rally for her slain boyfriend Sunday night, Arijana Mujkanovic told KSDK that Begic put himself in harm's way to save her.

"The last thing he did before he actually died was pull me out of the way and put himself in front of me, basically giving up his life for me," Mujkanovic told the station.

Begic and Mujkanovic were in their car when the group of teens allegedly advanced on them and began to damage the vehicle.

When Begic got out of the car to confront the group, he was beaten with hammers, sustaining critical injuries to the head, abdomen, face and mouth, according to KTVI. He was taken to a local hospital and died of his injuries.

The teens fled on foot after the attack. St. Louis Metropolitan police arrested two suspects, ages 15 and 16, on Sunday. A 17-year-old suspect turned himself in later that day, according to KMOV. A fourth suspect remains at large as of Monday.

View attachment 160080
First teen, Robert Mitchell (17), to be charged as an adult in the attack

Protesters blocked traffic in the Bevo Mill neighborhood of St. Louis on Sunday night, where they placed a memorial to Begic. Demonstrators told KMOV that they were afraid because of the attack.

"All of us are going to get together, and it's going to get bigger," one woman, who was not identified, said on camera. "Just like the protests going on regarding [Officer] Darren Wilson, same thing's going on here. It's not fair."

Another man, Seldin Dzananovic, 24, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that he was attacked by a group of teens with hammers in Bevo Mill an hour before Begic was killed, but that he managed to fight the boys off.

"I’m just lucky. God is on my side," Dzananovic, who suffered only cuts to his neck and hands, told the paper.

Family told the newspaper that Begic had come to the United States from Bosnia with his family in 1996 and eventually settled in Iowa. Begic moved to St. Louis a few months ago and became engaged to Mujkanovic, whose family lives in St. Louis.

"He loved America," his sister, Denisa Begic, 23, told the newspaper. "We come from Bosnia because we were getting killed and our homes and families were getting destroyed. Never in my life did I think he would get murdered.""

Relevant Links:

Fiance Of Zemir Begic, Man Killed In Hammer Attack: 'He Gave His Life Up For Me'

» Blacks Screamed “Kill the White People” Before Brutal Murder of Zemir Begic Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The Saint Louis Murder of Zemir Begic – Not Random At All… Moments Earlier: “F**k the white people, kill the white people.” | The Last Refuge

"Peaceful" Black Protesters Threatening To Kill Whites On Twitter After Acquittal Of Officer Darren Wilson.
These tweets advocating violence were posted before the tragic death of Zemir Begic:

NOTE: For those who are not familiar with American slang, "cracka", or "cracker" is
a derogatory remark used for describing a White person/anyone of European lineage.

View attachment 160082

@dexter @Akheilos @RFS_Br @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @DESERT FIGHTER @Barakah @Zarvan @HunterKiller@Slav Defence @RAMPAGE @Developereo @Patriots @@American Pakistani @hasnain0099 @TeesraIndiotHunter @@Multani @kobiraaz @AUz @KingMamba @Pakistani shaheens @pehgaam e mohabbat @Jf Thunder @T-Rex @Indus Falcon @Informant @hussain0216 @rockstar08 @Arsalan @Riea @sense @Ceylal @qamar1990 @Syrian Lion @1000 @Malik Alashter @Indus Falcon @monitor @TheFlyingPretzel @MrShabi2010 @omega supremme @Mahmoud_EGY @hasnain0099 @Pakistanisage @Aslan @Abu Zolfiqar @@sur @Hasbara Buster @@majesticpankaj @RaptorRX707 @Flying Eagle @Adnan Butt @Timur @JEskandari @haman10 @raptor22 @Serpentine @SOHEIL @ResurgentIran @New @S00R3NA @IR1907 @kollang @iranigirl2 @anHuman @rahi2357 @Shah9 @Al Bhatti @JUBA @slapshot @Devil Soul @HRK @Peaceful Civilian @Irfan Baloch @Fukuoka @Leviza @Major Sam @revojam @Victory @Leader @invinciblesgunner @Tihamah @The SC @Skorpian @Stealth @imran169 @war khan @smarthief @Frogman @Bubblegum Crisis @Mudassar Jalil @islamrules @Umair Nawaz @fawwaxs @ZYXW @Shahrukh Saleem Qureshi @Sinan @xenon54 @Kaan @al-Hasani @p(-)0ENiX @Yzd Khalifa @flamer84 @senheiser @vostok @Peter C @C130 @Nihonjin1051 @SvenSvensonov @Falcon29

RIP may god protect his soul

Very poignant thoughts, @rockstar08 . Yes, you're right. Rash and ill-thought decisions are usually regrettable. They have barely even begun to live, just aged 15, 16 and 17.... :frown:

The sad thing is that Zamir was a Serbian immigrant, himself. He and his relatives have nothing to do with the enslavement of African-Americans in America during the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries. Oh the hypocrisy of African-Americans laying blame on the ambiguous "White Man".

I agree with you @Nihonjin1051

Most probably a mistaken Identity, Bosnians look even whiter than average white people in the US... do not think they would have done what they did if they knew he was a Muslim. That is another question all together, since it might be a set up to have Muslims involved against the blacks. One never knows who is behind it all; Zionists control much of the drug markets in the US and we know that a lot of black youth get involved in drugs to get out of poverty, so someone as evident as this can be pulling the triggers.

The black teens already got caught and a third admitted to it, don't be a dumb *** not everything is some conspiracy.

Another interesting fact is that it is reported that Black cops tend to be even more heavy handed with blacks in general than their white counterparts.

So Black teens, shouting "kill the White people", murdered a Bosnian immigrant in cold blood by brutally beating him with a hammer and bashing his skull in right in front of his fiance, and the entire Liberal leftist media has been silent on this racially motivated hate crime. I guess only Black lives matter?

Even though the liberal/politically correct media is desperately trying to hide the fact that this was a racially motivated hate crime specifically targeting White people or anyone that did not look, dress, and act like a typical Black hate mongering street thug, the eyewitnesses and other victims of the same teenage Black attackers have testified that this was clearly a racial hate crime and that the Black attackers were shouting "kill the White people", "f**k the White people".

View attachment 160070
Zemir Begic, with fiance, brutally beaten to death
by teens wielding hammers

"The fiance of a Bosnian man who was brutally beaten to death Sunday says that her boyfriend's final act was to protect her from her attackers.

Police said Zemir Begic, 32, was allegedly beaten to death by a group of four teens wielding hammers in a confrontation in South St. Louis early Sunday morning.

Speaking at a rally for her slain boyfriend Sunday night, Arijana Mujkanovic told KSDK that Begic put himself in harm's way to save her.

"The last thing he did before he actually died was pull me out of the way and put himself in front of me, basically giving up his life for me," Mujkanovic told the station.

Begic and Mujkanovic were in their car when the group of teens allegedly advanced on them and began to damage the vehicle.

When Begic got out of the car to confront the group, he was beaten with hammers, sustaining critical injuries to the head, abdomen, face and mouth, according to KTVI. He was taken to a local hospital and died of his injuries.

The teens fled on foot after the attack. St. Louis Metropolitan police arrested two suspects, ages 15 and 16, on Sunday. A 17-year-old suspect turned himself in later that day, according to KMOV. A fourth suspect remains at large as of Monday.

View attachment 160080
First teen, Robert Mitchell (17), to be charged as an adult in the attack

Protesters blocked traffic in the Bevo Mill neighborhood of St. Louis on Sunday night, where they placed a memorial to Begic. Demonstrators told KMOV that they were afraid because of the attack.

"All of us are going to get together, and it's going to get bigger," one woman, who was not identified, said on camera. "Just like the protests going on regarding [Officer] Darren Wilson, same thing's going on here. It's not fair."

Another man, Seldin Dzananovic, 24, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that he was attacked by a group of teens with hammers in Bevo Mill an hour before Begic was killed, but that he managed to fight the boys off.

"I’m just lucky. God is on my side," Dzananovic, who suffered only cuts to his neck and hands, told the paper.

Family told the newspaper that Begic had come to the United States from Bosnia with his family in 1996 and eventually settled in Iowa. Begic moved to St. Louis a few months ago and became engaged to Mujkanovic, whose family lives in St. Louis.

"He loved America," his sister, Denisa Begic, 23, told the newspaper. "We come from Bosnia because we were getting killed and our homes and families were getting destroyed. Never in my life did I think he would get murdered.""

Relevant Links:

Fiance Of Zemir Begic, Man Killed In Hammer Attack: 'He Gave His Life Up For Me'

» Blacks Screamed “Kill the White People” Before Brutal Murder of Zemir Begic Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The Saint Louis Murder of Zemir Begic – Not Random At All… Moments Earlier: “F**k the white people, kill the white people.” | The Last Refuge

"Peaceful" Black Protesters Threatening To Kill Whites On Twitter After Acquittal Of Officer Darren Wilson.
These tweets advocating violence were posted before the tragic death of Zemir Begic:

NOTE: For those who are not familiar with American slang, "cracka", or "cracker" is
a derogatory remark used for describing a White person/anyone of European lineage.

View attachment 160082

@dexter @Akheilos @RFS_Br @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @DESERT FIGHTER @Barakah @Zarvan @HunterKiller@Slav Defence @RAMPAGE @Developereo @Patriots @@American Pakistani @hasnain0099 @TeesraIndiotHunter @@Multani @kobiraaz @AUz @KingMamba @Pakistani shaheens @pehgaam e mohabbat @Jf Thunder @T-Rex @Indus Falcon @Informant @hussain0216 @rockstar08 @Arsalan @Riea @sense @Ceylal @qamar1990 @Syrian Lion @1000 @Malik Alashter @Indus Falcon @monitor @TheFlyingPretzel @MrShabi2010 @omega supremme @Mahmoud_EGY @hasnain0099 @Pakistanisage @Aslan @Abu Zolfiqar @@sur @Hasbara Buster @@majesticpankaj @RaptorRX707 @Flying Eagle @Adnan Butt @Timur @JEskandari @haman10 @raptor22 @Serpentine @SOHEIL @ResurgentIran @New @S00R3NA @IR1907 @kollang @iranigirl2 @anHuman @rahi2357 @Shah9 @Al Bhatti @JUBA @slapshot @Devil Soul @HRK @Peaceful Civilian @Irfan Baloch @Fukuoka @Leviza @Major Sam @revojam @Victory @Leader @invinciblesgunner @Tihamah @The SC @Skorpian @Stealth @imran169 @war khan @smarthief @Frogman @Bubblegum Crisis @Mudassar Jalil @islamrules @Umair Nawaz @fawwaxs @ZYXW @Shahrukh Saleem Qureshi @Sinan @xenon54 @Kaan @al-Hasani @p(-)0ENiX @Yzd Khalifa @flamer84 @senheiser @vostok @Peter C @C130 @Nihonjin1051 @SvenSvensonov @Falcon29

I think the blacks need to be careful who they mess with, white people will look the other way to their savagery because they have been conditioned into white guilt but others may not be so kind.

Michael Browns death which caused Ferguson ''riots'' (actually lootings) is nothing special, the same happened multiple times where a black cop killed white unarmed guy but i havent seen whites running around and looting stores.
That's because 99% of the time it has nothing to do with race, but everything to do with trigger happy cops. African Americans just make it a race issue.

May God forgive them for their sins, He who alone reads our hearts....God have mercy on the soul of the deceased, and may God have mercy on those who sinned.
Hell would be merciful for murderers.

I live in Slovenia, where there's lots of guest workers from Bosnia. So, i have some exposure.
I'd say the blacks picked the wrong people for this. If Bosnians decide it's payback time with guns (and they will get them) there will be war in St.Louis. Things like this don't go down too well with a Balkan mentality.

Also disgusted at the lack of reporting in MSM. Ironically, Fox reported.....

St. Louis’ Bosnian community sees hammer murder as hate crime | Fox News

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom