What's new

The Racialization Of American Politics

His not saying this out of hatred for the US and has more to do with his hatred for blacks and thinks the whites in America are being unfairly treated/oppressed. This is just my observation from reading his posts.

Awww, isn't his faked "concern" touching! NOT!.

==========================

USA is an open society that lets every member be as productive or as lazy as they wish to be, with commensurate rewards and punishments, no matter the skin color. That is a fact.

==========================

USA is an open society that lets every member be as productive or as lazy as they wish to be, with commensurate rewards and punishments, no matter the skin color. That is a fact.

His concern is 100% genuine on this issue and I’m kind of surprised you don’t know this as he has been saying this for a long time, plus he as a soft spot for the Nazis.

P.S I don’t agree with him but this is not a case of a member trying to badmouth the US rather a case of someone who actually believes this and is an American.

His not saying this out of hatred for the US and has more to do with his hatred for blacks and thinks the whites in America are being unfairly treated/oppressed. This is just my observation from reading his posts.
Wrong observation buddy. I would absolutely love for you to provide evidence that i hate any group of people.

Certainly more than your faked "patriotism". Now go and be a immature school girls elsewhere you troll. :wave:

His concern is 100% genuine on this issue and I’m kind of surprised you don’t know this as he has been saying this for a long time, plus he as a soft spot for the Nazis.

P.S I don’t agree with him but this is not a case of a member trying to badmouth the US rather a case of someone who actually believes this and is an American.

I do not wish to discuss the poster, but rather the content of the post, which is total BS.

Wrong observation buddy. I would absolutely love for you to provide evidence that i hate any group of people.

Certainly more than your faked "patriotism". Now go and be a immature school girls elsewhere you troll. :wave:
Ok fair enough my use of words was incorrect. You dislike the way some blacks in America behave. My post were more aimed at Syed and gambit thinking that your posts were down to you looking for any negative news about America (hatred/propaganda like some members on this forum are well known to do, from either side) rather than this just being your sincere political views.

I do not wish to discuss the poster, but rather the content of the post, which is total BS.
Yes, according to a troll like yourself, anything but your delusional opinion is total BS, even if it comes from a source like the SPLC.

This particular member @Syed.Ali.Haider has a particular complex where he deems it completely necessary to behave like a blind troll when he can't refute an argument in order to prove how much of a "patriot" he is (NOT), even at members who aren't anti-American.

Such behavior can only be compared to emotional school girls.

Let me repeat what I said before, clearly:

Way to show us how to act senior members :yahoo:
On the topic the issue of racial tensions is gaining grounds in America. The problem is debating the issue because all Americans care about is things that are happening outside their own country.
The protests on the streets by people in America are not signs of problems but rather a way of democracy functioning with innocent people dying just being a part of the process. Just like them saying sorry we tortured is punishment enough. The moralities of the US are a joke at best.
Where you can not control your own border with mexico while u claim to be the best in the world at everything.
Where there are serious issues with clear problems in society, America stands at number one with most people in jails and most are blacks but the system is ok and blacks just commit more crimes because they are black inside also, is probably the logic you go by.
This particular member @Syed.Ali.Haider has a particular complex where he deems it completely necessary to behave like a blind troll when he can't refute an argument in order to prove how much of a "patriot" he is (NOT), even at members who aren't anti-American.

yes blacks are just more lazy society gives them an equal chance

Th
Let me repeat what I said before, clearly:

The topic of the thread is The Racialization Of American Politics, NOT what America stands for in principle, as a symbol, etc... That's an entirely different topic.

Surely, race has become a big part of American politics, and recent events attest to this fact, whether you want to ignore that due to your fake show of "patriotism", it ain't changing the facts though.

The topic is focused on domestic politics concerning racial tensions (as past events attest to this), nothing to do with bashing America.

PS, YOU were the one who brought up "civil war", not me.

On the topic the issue of racial tensions is gaining grounds in America. The problem is debating the issue because all Americans care about is things that are happening outside their own country.
The protests on the streets by people in America are not signs of problems but rather a way of democracy functioning with innocent people dying just being a part of the process. Just like them saying sorry we tortured is punishment enough. The moralities of the US are a joke at best.
Where you can not control your own border with mexico while u claim to be the best in the world at everything.
Where there are serious issues with clear problems in society, America stands at number one with most people in jails and most are blacks but the system is ok and blacks just commit more crimes because they are black inside also, is probably the logic you go by.

Yes! It is horrible here, as I have mentioned previously There are pitched gun battles in the streets every night between teams of blacks and whites and Hispanics and Asians. Happy now? :D

Yes! It is horrible here, as I have mentioned previously There are pitched gun battles in the streets every night between teams of blacks and whites and Hispanics and Asians. Happy now? :D
u joke rather then accept problems. Mature...

u joke rather then accept problems. Mature...

Who says I am joking? I am quite serious in what I say.

USA is a disaster. Truly horrible. Death and destruction everywhere! Seriously.

And yet, somehow, USA has been able to deal with all these complex issues and steadily getting better and better at solving them. Sure, a lot remains to be done, but at least the progress remains positive and steady. That is the way to go, obviously.

Th

The topic of the thread is The Racialization Of American Politics, NOT what America stands for in principle, as a symbol, etc... That's an entirely different topic.

Surely, race has become a big part of American politics, and recent events attest to this fact, whether you want to ignore that due to your fake show of "patriotism", it ain't changing the facts though.

The topic is focused on domestic politics concerning racial tensions (as past events attest to this), nothing to do with bashing America.

PS, YOU were the one who brought up "civil war", not me.

He is indeed a troll.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom