What's new

Blacks Riot And Loot In Ferguson Missouri And Other Cities In The U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously cant read you silly little monkey.

You are a fucking retard and the biggest monkey here. While yeah I will admit he is probably a racist, in this instance he was comparing their behavior to apes, not literally calling them apes unlike you whose dumb *** called both blacks and Pakistanis apes and accused a fictional south west asian people of being racist. I like how you neglected to answer my first question. :lol: Also like how you accuse Pakistanis of being ignorant but tsk tsk the other Americans on this thread besides you are in agreement that African Americans need to check themselves.

You want to justify your racism or other peoples racism. Thats fine. All indians and pakistanis are poor slum living ignorant goat molesting terrorists and rapists. Hope you enjoy the stereotypes. Now tell me why are the vast majority of pakistanis living in slums subsiding on pennies a day? Why is there so much historical crime and poverty? Why is there so much terrorism terrorists and their sympathizers? Seriously. Tell me why? Answer the question. Unless you really understand the implications of the answer.

Funny you call me a racist when on my first post on this very thread I acknowledged that other people are also poor and even brought up a specific case of a family I knew from Pakistan no less. As for the rest of your question you can open separate threads about each and every one. The funny thing is that you mention Pakistanis and Indians living in slums but you fail to see that Pakistanis and Indians openly admit that Pakistan and India needs to reduce its poverty. However unlike here in the states there is quite frankly little room for social mobility in Pakistan or India due to a lack of economic opportunities and in some cases education.

This bring me back to my first post of this thread, African Americans have been here the longest after White Americans themselves but they are still dominating the bottom of the totem pole despite plenty of opportunities (remember African Americans were here during the post WW2 economic boom while many other minorities were still not) and free education at least through high school (another thing not all countries the world over even offer) both of which they obviously took for granted.

Lol..right. So my bad pakistanis arent apes, they are ape like based on their " behavior ". And pakistanis arent terrorists, they are terrorist like, based on their behavior.

As to the rest of your gibberish. Its just that.

You are a fucking retard and the biggest monkey here. While yeah I will admit he is probably a racist, in this instance he was comparing their behavior to apes, not literally calling them apes unlike you whose dumb *** called both blacks and Pakistanis apes and accused a fictional south west asian people of being racist. I like how you neglected to answer my first question. :lol: Also like how you accuse Pakistanis of being ignorant but tsk tsk the other Americans on this thread besides you are in agreement that African Americans need to check themselves.

You have as much of a notion of whats going on in America as I do about whats going on in **** stan. The difference is I dont claim to be an expert on **** stan or poor pakistanis.

As to the rest. Its pure nonsensical gibberish

Funny you call me a racist when on my first post on this very thread I acknowledged that other people are also poor and even brought up a specific case of a family I knew from Pakistan no less. As for the rest of your question you can open separate threads about each and every one. The funny thing is that you mention Pakistanis and Indians living in slums but you fail to see that Pakistanis and Indians openly admit that Pakistan and India needs to reduce its poverty. However unlike here in the states there is quite frankly little room for social mobility in Pakistan or India due to a lack of economic opportunities and in some cases education.

This bring me back to my first post of this thread, African Americans have been here the longest after White Americans themselves but they are still dominating the bottom of the totem pole despite plenty of opportunities (remember African Americans were here during the post WW2 economic boom while many other minorities were still not) and free education at least through high school (another thing not all countries the world over even offer) both of which they obviously took for granted.

Lol..right. So my bad pakistanis arent apes, they are ape like based on their " behavior ". And pakistanis rent terrorists, they are terrorist like, based on their behavior.

As to the rest of your gibberish. Its just that.

Like I already mentioned, you are a retard. Funny thing is I probably have more black friends than you too considering I live in NYC and hang out in Canarsie. :lol: Anyway I have just been wasting my time with you because these questions only African Americans themselves should be answering.

You have as much of a notion of whats going on in America as I do about whats going on in **** stan. The difference is I dont claim to be an expert on **** stan or poor pakistanis.

As to the rest. Its pure nonsensical gibberish

I have lived here my whole live born and bred, I am quite confident I am more aware than you are. Not to mention I am from this current generation so I am more up to date as far as I am concerned. Good bye.

Whenever you feel like you want to stop crying let me know. In the real world you know how most Americans think of pakis? Terrorists and 7/11 workers. If youre okay with that stereotype. Then so am I.

Like I already mentioned, you are a retard. Funny thing is I probably have more black friends than you too considering I live in NYC and hang out in Canarsie. :lol: Anyway I have just been wasting my time with you because these questions only African Americans themselves should be answering.

I live in a very snobby town with a bunch of black folks on my side of the street. There are houses that cost as much as $30 million just about a mile away from me.

We are talking about life in the tough inner cities along with the discussion of the demise of this young man.

I do agree on the point that the title of the thread is offensive.

Haiti was the first Black Slave Colony of a European Power (France) to attain its freedom following the Haitian Revolution in which Blacks butchered every last French Man, Woman, and Child. Since then Haiti has seen continued political unrest and turmoil and its big White Neighbor America had to send in the marines not once, not twice, but three times to stabilize the Black country, it didn't work. Every time the marines were pulled out all of Haiti went back into impoverishment and all of the infrastructure, facilities, and institutions built by the marines just fell apart due to neglect.

Also, Liberia was another Independent African Black country where Lincoln planned to deport all freed slaves to (unfortunately he got assassinated and the whole plan wasn't completed). Since then Liberia has witnessed countless civil wars, cannibalism, and bloodshed.

Kinda like what's happened to Detroit and now happening to Chicago. One by one all major American cities will turn into third world cesspits as most Whites continue to abandon them and move out into the country (White Flight).

@Hazzy997 @KingMamba

For your information 100,000 of the 500,000 blacks and 24,000 of the 40,000 whites were killed,They didn't butcher everyone They just wanted to abolish slavery that's it.Toussaint was also promoting reconciliation among other races. Haiti has been in turmoil for alot of reasons So many years of embargo from the US,being ostracized by the Western powers which effected our trade.Being extorted for 90 million gold francs.Earthquakes,Invasions,etc. Under Philippe Guerrier Haiti was doing pretty good in profits,etc. U.S. marines invaded Port-au-Prince to decrease German influence in Haiti.
Success of Paul Cuffee's African venture encouraged white proponents of colonization to form an organization to repatriate those free African Americans who would volunteer to live in Africa.Paul cuffee was a African-American Quaker who helped a small group of African-American immigrants establish themselves in Sierra Leone.The problem in Liberia started in 1980 because of samuel doe before that Liberia was doing ok.
What happened in Missouri is a tragedy but I don't know what it has to do with Haiti or Liberia? Not only are your rants racist but you going off-topic while your at it.

Did you report the post where he called African Americans " black apes "? Cry babies. Can give it but cant take it. Feminine characteristics. Smh

This entire thread and all the racist pakis in it and their comments should be reported and deleted. Or is racism allowed against africans on this arab **** website? What am i saying. Of course racism against black people is allowed on this forum. Just look at these threads.

Dispicable.

You said you were 'done' in your last post. You LIED.

The problem with Africa dates back to many centuries. Arab slave traders, African elite and the darling of all - European elite exploited resources and enslaved people.

To start reforms - You need to look at the history. "Africanas" did not come to America on F16s or Boeing. They came there for different reasons.

No country in this world is perfect. Pakistani racism towards Christian "chooras" and so on.

World needs very strong laws which can effectively control racism. Racism goes a long way. If not for it, we would have been on Mars today at greater numbers.

Now the rap culture has deep roots in the African community. I think even though states can introduce significant reforms, the major part of this problem lies on parents. Parents are not doing their job. That is the bottom line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom