What's new

Blacks Riot And Loot In Ferguson Missouri And Other Cities In The U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have no proof other than a murderes word. Small brain. Im done here

I don't think you understand the issues here. When the altercation took place, the kid has already committed a crime. He has no intention of going to jail. He was high on Pot. .He was walking on the middle of the street with the cigars in his hand he robbed moments ago. He wasn't even hiding his stolen goods.

You saw how he just smacked the store clerk around, the clerk was lucky that he didn't resist much, else he would have turned up dead or with serious injury.

All these draw a picture that he is not the type that " hey I just robbed somebody, the good officer has stopped me after the said act, so i surrender myself to thee".

I believe that cops in the U.S sometimes are like stormtroopers, they don't talk to you, but issue lawful commands.
In the the case in NY where a black man died from a chokehold, I believe the cop that was responsible for the chokehold should be found guilty.

In this case the officer dealt with the circumstance as best as he could.

@Desert Fox I feel like you are just listing the faults of blacks just to bash them maybe asking them to introspect is better than going off on a tangent against all blacks the world over.

There is not a single developed middle eastern country and there never will be. They have oil and they have slaves and they have terrorists. And nothing else.

Why is everyone bringing up countries that has nothing to do with the USA? African countries, middle eastern countries, even China.

People need to differentiate between African American, and actual people from Africa. The immigrants from Africa are some of the most hard working people here, there is a stark difference between them and the African American community.

People need to differentiate between African American, and actual people from Africa. The immigrants from Africa are some of the most hard working people here, there is a stark difference between them and the African American community.

Well I already mentioned that but not just them, even Carribean blacks are amongst the hardest working. Most Blacks I come across in my college are Jamaican, Haitian, etc.

Wait let me get this correct. Its okay to stereotype african americans but its not okay to steroetype africans from africa based on your own personal perceptions?

Oh boy. Im just starting to see just how racist almost black south west asians really are. Maybe I wont feel bad the next time I see some white Americans bullying and making fun of the funny accented curry smelling 7/11 worker.

Wait let me get this correct. Its okay to stereotype african americans but its not okay to steroetype africans from africa based on your own personal perceptions?

Oh boy. Im just starting to see just how racist almost black south west asians really are. Maybe I wont feel bad the next time I see some white Americans bullying and making fun of the funny accented curry smelling 7/11 worker.
Dude, I live in Detroit I already see the $hit of work the city has turned into, all because of appeasement policies. The African American community, has got themselves into an entitlement attitude, whenever something doesn't goes their way, they bring out the race card. Even during local election here, they play the race card to win vote. Why is it that all the other communities regardless of their race do so well, but African American are one of the few community that has such problems.

here here to that.
I wonder what the average Africa thinks about blacks in America

No. You missunderstand. The idea of a pakistani ape talking down to an african american ape is amusing to me. Its one of the most idiotic points of view ive ever heard. But I guess even among apes they discriminate among themselves. I guess that the point though. Isnt it. To keep the apes fighting amongst themselves while we use and abuse the both of view. Keep it up. Ignorants like you deserve to be the buttt end of jokes.

Yeah and what color ape are you? Your comments on this thread are the worst of all dick head, I have gone through this whole thread once again and while he (desert fox) does come off as black bashing I cannot find where exactly he terms blacks as apes? Unless he edited that part out in which case why are you still barking bitch?

All of my African American friends are college educated and work in the financial services industry. They make 6 figure salaries and most of them graduated from prestigious historic black universities such as Spellman Morehouse Darmouth. Extremely intelligent and capable individualls

The stupidity and racism of these south west asians is laughable. Its like going to the poor slums of calcutta or islamabad and making judgements on all pakistanis or indians based on what you see in those slums.

Stupid people + ignorance + racism + stupid logic = stupid conclusions

Well I already mentioned that but not just them, even Carribean blacks are amongst the hardest working. Most Blacks I come across in my college are Jamaican, Haitian, etc.

Can you even dispute that African Americans make up the majority in public housing, dominate the jails for committing the most crimes, and are on every public benefit available in the states?

All of my African American friends are college educated and work in the financial services industry. They make 6 figure salaries and most of them graduated from prestigious historic black universities such as Spellman Morehouse Darmouth. Extremely intelligent and capable individualls

The stupidity and racism of these south west asians is laughable. Its like going to the poor slums of calcutta or islamabad and making judgements on all pakistanis or indians based on what you see in those slums.

Stupid people + ignorance + racism + stupid logic = stupid conclusions

First of all you are the most ignorant runt on this thread, wtf is a South West Asian? Pakistanis are South Asian. Secondly like I mentioned above can you dispute that African Americans dominate public housing, public benefits, and jails?

You obviously cant read you silly little monkey.

:lol:

So your logic is that because im Pakistani i don't have the right to discuss the ape like behavior of a bunch of Blacks

Yeah and what color ape are you? Your comments on this thread are the worst of all dick head, I have gone through this whole thread once again and while he (desert fox) does come off as black bashing I cannot find where exactly he terms blacks as apes? Unless he edited that part out in which case why are you still barking bitch?

They are naturally inclined to be aggressive. Also they are in a foreign country/environment and its overwhelms them.

@Hazzy997 @KingMamba as you can see even Chinese attest to the fact that African Blacks too, just like their American Black brothers behave no differently in China. Are the Chinese at fault here?

Well then if they're such a successful people then how come their own countries are ranked as third world and they have to immigrate to a White country and utilize White institutions to attain all of these "graduate and professional degrees" and become successful??
Well Pakistan also happens to be considered a third world country this doesn't mean anyone should label Pakistani immigrants in a certain way...similarly i am not sure what African immigrants to the .U.S have to do with condition of their home countries...i just gave u stat about how successful Nigerian Americans have been

You want to justify your racism or other peoples racism. Thats fine. All indians and pakistanis are poor slum living ignorant goat molesting terrorists and rapists. Hope you enjoy the stereotypes. Now tell me why are the vast majority of pakistanis living in slums subsiding on pennies a day? Why is there so much historical crime and poverty? Why is there so much terrorism terrorists and their sympathizers? Seriously. Tell me why? Answer the question. Unless you really understand the implications of the answer.

Can you even dispute that African Americans make up the majority in public housing, dominate the jails for committing the most crimes, and are on every public benefit available in the states?

First of all you are the most ignorant runt on this thread, wtf is a South West Asian? Pakistanis are South Asian. Secondly like I mentioned above can you dispute that African Americans dominate public housing, public benefits, and jails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom