What's new

Blacks Riot And Loot In Ferguson Missouri And Other Cities In The U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race is real. Race and behavior are correlated. It is real and correlated in statistic sense. If you stay in bad neighborhood, the likelihood of crime upon you is higher. Race is real in that sense. Why are some race over- represent in Jail?
There are a lot of scientific studies about race out there that some hormone is higher in some race.
Race is real. People in Europe used to do dog breeding, horse breeding. If race is not real, why are some breeds has advantage over the others? Dogs and Wolf are both dogs, yet there behavior are so different, why?

However, Generalization is bad. Since if you see a black/white man, his criminality is still a probability until he commit crime.
Therefore, one should not judge people based on race. However, the probability is there.

Statistically, Thailand and US has the same crime rate. Yet my feeling toward U.S is that their crime rate is not correct. US must have much more crime unreported. You can google "Ghetto cities" and there are tons of them. All of these ghetto cities are made high crime because one race. Yet, like some post above said, some of their race members are very intellectual and good deed, with non-crime. I used to stay in Newark, NJ. I feel un-save there.

I understand why police are overly armed. Who can be sure that those protesters are really unarmed? When the situation is happening, whether the protesters are heavily armed is still probability. In US, one can find very dangerous weapon easily. I don't like Ameri-gun culture. Its too dangerous.

The original people of USA,Canada and Australia are not whites,I agree the whites have the rights to not allow others move to their countries in Europe,but the whites outside Europe have no rights to forbidden other people move in
That is a valid argument, and the genocide of Native Americans was a tragic event in history no doubt. However, the industrial powerhouse known as United States of America (European name) was established through the intellect and labor of White Europeans for the most part. Sure, Black slave labor was used during the early century of America's existence as a country but it was mostly confined to plantations. Once the industrial revolution kicked in slavery was ousted. Soon, it was the White's themselves who abolished slavery and emancipated the Black slaves, even at the cost of their own White Southern Brethren with whom they fought the bloodiest war on American soil. More White Americans died fighting each other in the American civil War than did in all other wars in American history combined.

Nobody ever cares to mention the millions of Whites who toiled in dark, damp, claustrophobic mines, without any protective gear or consideration for their lives on the part of their employers. Those brave young men, even boys, who constructed the massive skyscrapers over New York, Chicago, and Detroit all for a meager pay to put food on their table and cloths on their backs. The White boys and girls, as young as 8, 10, 15 who toiled and slaved away in factories exposed to chemicals, dangerous machinery, working endless shifts without breaks just for a few cents. Many of them dying of exposure to dangerous conditions. I'm sure they had complains too! Of course nobody remembers them though! Its only because they were White! After all, according to some people White people can't work! They are only good for nothing useless fat lazy people who conquered and exploited the genius intellectual abilities of Blacks and other non-Whites to make the West the leader in scientific, technological, and medical advancement!!

Lazy White People???:

Underage White Boys Who Worked The Coal Factories In Virginia. They had it easy right?? When the mines collapsed in many cases none of their bodies were recovered, any survivor was left to die.

Child-Labor-minor-miners.jpg

hine-hughestown.jpg

1313180.jpg

1911-ewen-breaker-boys-child-labor-pa-coal-mine-photo-735x539.jpg

Just Look At Those Evil White Boys! I'm Sure Each And Everyone One Of Them Owned A Black Slave And Had A Easy Life:

century-american-child-workers-that-helped-change-labour-laws-12160-964x688.jpg

Underage White Girls Working In Deplorable Conditions At A Factory: Sure, White privilege at its finest. Just look at those lazy White people.
030-ss-11-mfrede_lg.jpg

child+labor+riis.jpg

Midnight_at_the_glassworks2.jpg

Evil Lazy White Men Who Built Sky Scrapers Using Invisible Black Slave Labor:

article-2206050-151C4663000005DC-78_964x677.jpg

charlesc-ebbetslunch-atop-a-skyscraper-193216801050.jpeg

But of course, the evil White People got everything for free. They never built anything or worked a day in their lives. The evil White people instead received welfare from the Black gov.t of America and leached on the tax money of hard working Black's who's forefathers founded America and made it into a industrial powerhouse just like Africa!!

@flamer84 @DesiGuy @p(-)0ENiX @Hazzy997 @KingMamba @A1Kaid @boomslang @Peter C @C130

Last edited:
List Of Evil White Men Who Contributed Nothing Towards The Development And Advancement Of Human Civilization:

The Wright Brothers Built The First Airplane:

wright-brothers.jpg

Thomas Edison Invented The First Light Bulb, Telephone, Film Camera, Magnetic Iron Ore Separator, Among Other Useful Things:

Thomas-Edison-Quote-On-Work-Opportunity.jpg

Wernher von Braun, Nazi Scientist Who Invented The First Ballistic Missile And The Space Launch vehicle For
NASA Satellite's.

Wernher_von_Braun.jpg

German Physicist Ernst Ruska Created The First Prototype Electron microscope:

fff12297_w.jpg

Henry Ford, Famous American Industrialist And Labor rights Activist:

motivator5997cb20be48bb7acd0300885e9623d5df8d1d7c.jpg

Truly all of them were "evil lazy White men who owned 5,000 Black slaves each and dominated the world through conquest and subjugation of non-White people's"!

@flamer84 @DesiGuy @p(-)0ENiX @Hazzy997 @KingMamba @A1Kaid @boomslang @Peter C @C130 @Mugwop

@Desert Fox

Let it go bro. ;)

You're not going to get anything out of it. Since a majority(Maybe 60% or more) hate you as much as they hate them. We should leave these people to their own affairs and worry about our global community.

Most important concern for us Muslims is the Arab world because it is mentioned in hadith and very relevant to our revival.

@Desert Fox

Let it go bro. ;)

You're not going to get anything out of it. Since a majority(Maybe 60% or more) hate you as much as they hate them. We should leave these people to their own affairs and worry about our global community.

Most important concern for us Muslims is the Arab world because it is mentioned in hadith and very relevant to our revival.
True, but the West is no less of a concern.

Please don't blame blacks, because they were imported as slaves from their original homeland. They were quite happy back in Africa but white people needed cheap labour to build their country.

True, but the West is no less of a concern.

Well I see that as that. I'm starting to consider moving to the Arab world but I don't prefer the stable nations there. I prefer the 'Sham' area.

I think we have much more important things to focus on rather than race issues in the US. The only way you fit in here is being educated, immoral, and submissive to Jews. Same way it is at the Universities.

We need to stop thinking the West will simply put aside it's interference in the Arab world. Or that we can get them to end their support to tyranny/Israel. It is only us who change the situation and it will begin in the Arab world. I tagged you in a video in the Arabic coffee shop, go check that out.

List Of Evil White Men Who Contributed Nothing Towards The Development And Advancement Of Human Civilization:

wright-brothers.jpg

Thomas Edison Invented The First Light Bulb, Telephone, Film Camera, Magnetic Iron Ore Separator, Among Other Useful Things:

Wernher von Braun, Nazi Scientist Who Invented The First Ballistic Missile And The Space Launch vehicle For
NASA Satellite's.

Truly all of them were "evil lazy White men who owned 5,000 Black slaves each and dominated the world through conquest and subjugation of non-White people's"!

@flamer84 @DesiGuy @p(-)0ENiX @Hazzy997 @KingMamba @A1Kaid @boomslang @Peter C @C130 @Mugwop

Yeah, we're bad.:usflag:

wright-brothers.jpg

Thomas-Edison-Quote-On-Work-Opportunity.jpg

NASA Satellite's.

Wernher_von_Braun.jpg

fff12297_w.jpg

motivator5997cb20be48bb7acd0300885e9623d5df8d1d7c.jpg

We Asians invented Zero and decimal system without it any mathematical calculations are impossible without .calculations no inventions can ever be created:p:p:p:p

Reactions: waz
We Asians invented Zero and decimal system without it any mathematical calculations are impossible without .calculations no inventions can ever be created:p:p:p:p

The Mayans invented zero.:bunny:

The Mayans invented zero.:bunny:
Well here is quote from a man we know as father of modern science

Albert Einstein Quote about India

"We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made"

I think it was the Sumerians.
Its was just invented as symbol both by babylonians and mayans and indians It's was Arayabhatt who firsly used Zero for mathematical calculations in practicality

Its was just invented as symbol both by babylonians and mayans and indians It's was Arayabhatt who used Zero for mathematical calculations

Aryan invented zero? Not a good news for Indians then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom