What's new

Post your pic here

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so dumb. Why is it immoral to have many husbands? Do you know how expensive shopping is and who will lift the bags once the shopping is done. Every woman should have at least 5 husbands. One to look after the house, one to take care of heavy lifting on shopping, one or two to go to office and make money for the shopping. One to listen to all the bakbak.

Tell me where is the immorality in this. This is as logical as logic goes.
:bad::bad::bad:

The 4 marriage thing needs to be done away with; it was introduced as a social function to take care of widows & orphans in a Tribal Setting or in extremely Special Circumstances. It was not a license to satisfy a man's beastial desires like most of us men have shaped it up to be !
I knew that... :angel:

Respect your wife.

I still think you should marry a German Woman. The world needs more good looking people, and interracial marriages increase the chance for this.

But ain't it a two-way street? I'm really not convinced a German girl will set her standards so low as to settle for me.:D

This is so dumb. Why is it immoral to have many husbands? Do you know how expensive shopping is and who will lift the bags once the shopping is done. Every woman should have at least 5 husbands. One to look after the house, one to take care of heavy lifting on shopping, one or two to go to office and make money for the shopping. One to listen to all the bakbak.

:lol:

This cracked me up more than it should have

But ain't it a two-way street? I'm really not convinced a German girl will set her standards so low as to settle for me.:D

Your lack of self esteem....

Displeases me

Good one!!! :D
Lil correction though:
We need 5 husbands packaged in one.:angel:

that no fun ....you know.....
pakistan is better in this regard..:D

In Pakistan its socially unacceptable to have multiple wives & because even in the exceptional circumstances where a man may marry more than one the conditions attached are so stringent that in almost all certainty he can't marry another !

But of course you've got a handful of basterds who do away with all of that just to satisfy their beastial urges !

The 4 marriage thing needs to be done away with; it was introduced as a social function to take care of widows & orphans in a Tribal Setting or in extremely Special Circumstances. It was not a license to satisfy a man's beastial desires like most of us men have shaped it up to be !
Polygamy is cruel. I actually feel sorry for the guy with 4 wives :disagree:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom