What's new

Post your pic here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi is this @Indischer guy the same bloke who we found swimming in a cauldron of Budweiser & eating some Frankfurter Sausages when he invited us to his villa in Munich ? :what:

You're confusing me with Marcus. I invited you all for a weed party, which you duly refused stating that Smoking is injurious to health.:ashamed:

my pico.jpg

a little darkish pic of mine

no.. there is no rule like that.. in kerala even today women have multiple husbands.
we only have indian law, which says only 1 for hindus.. and 4 for muslims.
Any proof???
:coffee:

Btw about muslims and their 4 marriages....lets get some facts right...
A Muslim man married according to Shariat Muslim Law can have four Muslim wives legally on certain conditions, however if the Muslim marriage with first wife was registered under the Special Marriage Act,1954 than such Muslim man get bound by the said Act of 1954 and he cannot marry during the lifetime of first wife otherwise he will face criminal charges under section 494,495 of the Indian Penal Code for offence of bigamy and face punishment up to 7 years and fine.

And pls dont make any thread a hindu vs muslim...it kills the fun. Nohhhh??

You're confusing me with Marcus. I invited you all for a weed party, which you duly refused stating that Smoking is injurious to health.:ashamed:

Oh wait so you're that guy - the one who is married to a German Lady who is a Body Builder ! :unsure:

Wait I think I have a picture of Mrs.Indischer here somewhere :

weird-female-bodybuilder03.jpg

Any proof???

A Muslim man married according to Shariat Muslim Law can have four Muslim wives legally on certain conditions, however if the Muslim marriage with first wife was registered under the Special Marriage Act,1954 than such Muslim man get bound by the said Act of 1954 and he cannot marry during the lifetime of first wife otherwise he will face criminal charges under section 494,495 of the Indian Penal Code for offence of bigamy and face punishment up to 7 years and fine.

Thank god for this post.

Polyandry and polygamy was pretty much abolished after the Travancore marriage act 1923 I think.

Oh wait so you're that guy - the one who is married to a German Lady who is a Body Builder ! :unsure:

Wait I think I have a picture of Mrs.Indischer here somewhere :

weird-female-bodybuilder03.jpg
:bad: yaar kya kar raha hai?

Thank god for this post.

Polyandry and polygamy was pretty much abolished after the Travancore marriage act 1923 I think.
Its not just about one part of India...in India men can marry only ONCE :D

Any proof???

The 4 marriage thing needs to be done away with; it was introduced as a social function to take care of widows & orphans in a Tribal Setting or in extremely Special Circumstances. It was not a license to satisfy a man's beastial desires like most of us men have shaped it up to be !

There is logical explanation and some reasons to have many wives but having multiple husbands is just sick and so immoral.

This is so dumb. Why is it immoral to have many husbands? Do you know how expensive shopping is and who will lift the bags once the shopping is done. Every woman should have at least 5 husbands. One to look after the house, one to take care of heavy lifting on shopping, one or two to go to office and make money for the shopping. One to listen to all the bakbak.

Tell me where is the immorality in this. This is as logical as logic goes.

Its not just about one part of India...in India men can marry only ONCE :D

Pretty much. Bigamy is a crime. Even the vast majority of Muslim Men practice monogamy or serial monogamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom