What's new

Post your pic here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot handle the amount of moronery that would entail. At least a variation in morons will provide some comic relief. 5 with the same attributes....nah re baba :tsk:
Hermione i luv ur sense of humor!!
U can get anyone ROFLing with a straight face.:lol:
What's the fun in that? Variety is the essence of life. :-)
Naaa baba:disagree:.....one is enough.

@scorpionx His polynesian GF will kill him:butcher:

5 in one!!!:feminist:
Sad, our western sell out became joru kaa ghulam at such a tender age
2vsj1nm.gif

@scorpionx His polynesian GF will kill him:butcher:

My Indian friends do sometimes talk about this in a rather derisory tone. I did ask out a bunch of Indian girls.

She is much nicer than some of those girls.

*gasp* and some of these are the so called Indian girls with *culture*

One of them said no because I was a South Indian. What kind of stupid reason is that?

Hmmm how about gene replication???
We'll get 5 replicas of the same man. Lolzzz

Haaahhhhhaaaa....LOL - Not funny ! :disagree:

I'm telling Mr.Levina right now that you plan on making 5 clones of him & buying a shotgun alongside it so that the next time he comments on your cooking you can shoot him - It ain't murder when you've only killed a copy ! :unsure:

Hermione i luv ur sense of humor!!
U can get anyone ROFLing with a straight face.:lol:

Naaa baba:disagree:.....one is enough.

Wait till she gets you crying with the same deadpan feminine Shiva face.:devil:

Your post about 5 clones got me thinking though...Imagine the endless possibilities.:P

hahaha...
not possible lady...
you asking for husband or a robot.....
:D:D
Who said we want human....we demand a robot.and his motto should be "ur wish is my command" :D
Haaahhhhhaaaa....LOL - Not funny ! :disagree:

I'm telling Mr.Levina right now that you plan on making 5 clones of him & buying a shotgun alongside it so that the next time he comments on your cooking you can shoot him - It ain't murder when you've only killed a copy ! :unsure:
please tell this to @Aeronaut :D
He's expecting an invitation at my place.
Your post about 5 clones got me thinking though...Imagine the endless possibilities.:P
U dirty mind!!!
Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta!!:tsk:

It's not exclusive to muslims only. Polygamy is practiced in southern part of our country as well. Don't know how prevalent it is now. Infact the former CM of Tamil Nadu has 2 wives :what: (correction 3)

Apneiii @LoveIcon Bhai was about to do the same thing ! :(

But when he told Bhabi about his plans; she tied him up to an electric chair & was about to have him electrocuted till he was as crisp as a potato chip - God Bless the Government of Pakistan for initiating a power-outage there & then ! :unsure:

My Indian friends do sometimes talk about this in a rather derisory tone. I did ask out a bunch of Indian girls.

One of them said no because I was a South Indian. What kind of stupid reason is that?

Suppose she'd eventually agreed, would you ever be happy with a moron like that, though?

Introduce us to Bhabi ! :)

Apneiii @LoveIcon Bhai was about to do the same thing ! :(

But when he told Bhabi about his plans; she tied him up to an electric chair & was about to have him electrocuted till he was as crisp as a potato chip - God Bless the Government of Pakistan for initiating a power-outage there & then ! :unsure:
arey yaar you make so many bhaiya and bhabi plans on pdf........
I don't know but is this all happen to you in real life too..:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom