What's new

Post your pic here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suppose she'd eventually agreed, would you ever be happy with a moron like that, though?

You North Indians need to stop being racist to South Indians ! :(

Heck you even went to Germany because of some neo-nazi Aryan Race fetish ! :mad:

Waisee jokes aside - I've never met too many Indians too many times but I find South Indians to be a lot less Anti-Pakistan & a bit hospitable than their North Indian counterparts ! :)

Apneiii @LoveIcon Bhai was about to do the same thing ! :(

But when he told Bhabi about his plans; she tied him up to an electric chair & was about to have him electrocuted till he was as crisp as a potato chip - God Bless the Government of Pakistan for initiating a power-outage there & then ! :unsure:

Butt sahib. why you always think bad for me? I have already withdrawn my wish of having dinner with your pocket money long ago. :(

My Indian friends do sometimes talk about this in a rather derisory tone. I did ask out a bunch of Indian girls.

She is much nicer than some of those girls.

*gasp* and some of these are the so called Indian girls with *culture*

One of them said no because I was a South Indian. What kind of stupid reason is that?

Ravi my guess is you compare every Indian gal to that punjaban u met in NZ.
And she definitely sounds "a racist" ....bad choice.8-)

You North Indians need to stop being racist to South Indians ! :(

Heck you even went to Germany because of some neo-nazi Aryan Race fetish ! :mad:

Waisee jokes aside - I've never met too many Indians too many times but I find South Indians to be a lot less Anti-Pakistan & a bit hospitable than their North Indian counterparts ! :)

:mad: I'm South Indian too! And yes, we're much nicer folks than North Indians.:happy:

Wait till she gets you crying with the same deadpan feminine Shiva face.:devil:

Your post about 5 clones got me thinking though...Imagine the endless possibilities.:P

With office friends I had them in splits most of the time. I only get serious about certain issues and in a debate.

My Shiva is the most masculine and handsome of all. If you keep on calling my Shiva feminine, it wont be long before you develop man boobs.:devil:

With office friends I had them in splits most of the time. I only get serious about certain issues and in a debate.

My Shiva is the most masculine and handsome of all. If you keep on calling my Shiva feminine, it wont be long before you develop man boobs.:devil:

@Indischer - Did our Hogwart's graduate here just objectify women with her observation ? :o:

I guess I too can masquerade as 'your' Shiva then. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom