What's new

Poor Asian boy beaten up behind school (Graphic/Upsetting)

30u4cqd.jpg

Go hunt the kid with the Justin Beiber Haircut:)

Lmao me and my uncle have beaten up so many russian people, instead of worrying about blacks you just worry about Punjabis you newbster.

On topic- This video is sick, but I give no respect to the Asian kid. If I was in his place I would have fought back no matter what the numbers. Personally I could have at least knocked out two of the kids.

Asian guys in North America are quite feminine

Watch this!

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a white only military? And yet you decided to reside in our country as a Pakistani? We are supposedly killing your people or religion per you and yet you are here. What does that make you, a convinent hypocrite or just a racist ?

No but the vast majority of the military is white like you. I actually came here at a young age it wasn't my choice to come here and was raised here that doesn't me I will tolerate your bs nor accept your wrongdoing. Stop being a typical American loser talk about residing as if that is a justification to your bs no point post.

supposedly killing your people or religion per you and yet you are here.

I do plan on leaving. Besides I'm more valuable to this country because of my education and contribution then you'll ever be.

No respect to the Asian kid. He should have fought back after getting kicked in the head so many times.

Give the Punks a day in a Chinese Prison and they will see what it's like to act hard :D CPC doesn't play with the Fake Gangsters :D

Lol i have no doubt some of them can fight and actually do kill but the way and reason they do it is pathetic.

True gangsters try to avoid war these guys go looking for it for there "rep" and other crap.

Whats a chinese prison like:P?

Whats a chinese prison like?

This kid is a victim. Come to China town in NYC and **** with an asian here. All the Chinese will come to watch, while one will beat the **** out of you with no mercy. Chinese run Queens in NYC.

Also yes Asians especially East Asians are soft, they are not martial one bit. Chinese people should live in NWFP or Punjab for a few months they will develop lion-like courage, fighting, strength, and become fearless. East Asians due to their culture, upbringing, and also genetics tend to be more calm and docile.

This Chinese know martial arts stereotype is bollocks, and thugs know East Asians are an easy target and will resist very little whether in the street or school campus.

Unfortunately for this Chinese lad Snow Leopard wasn't there to assist him.

Also yes Asians especially East Asians are soft, they are not martial one bit. Chinese people should live in NWFP or Punjab for a few months they will develop lion-like courage, fighting, strength, and become fearless. East Asians due to their culture, upbringing, and also genetics tend to be more calm and docile.

This Chinese know martial arts stereotype is bollocks, and thugs know East Asians are an easy target and will resist very little whether in the street or school campus.

You are aware that some of the attackers were asian?

I disagree with you completely as the Chinese in Queens are dangerous as ****.

No but the vast majority of the military is white like you. I actually came here at a young age it wasn't my choice to come here and was raised here that doesn't me I will tolerate your bs nor accept your wrongdoing. Stop being a typical American loser talk about residing as if that is a justification to your bs no point post.

I do plan on leaving. Besides I'm more valuable to this country because of my education and contribution then you'll ever be.

You are valuable to us? How, by calling us a racist country out to kill Muslims as per your own post here? It's not your education I call into suspect, it's the jihadi like mentality you spout here. Hope you follow up on your promise to leave, rather than seeing you staying next to that Faisal guy, courtesy US government.

This kid is a victim. Come to China town in NYC and **** with an asian here. All the Chinese will come to watch, while one will beat the **** out of you with no mercy. Chinese run Queens in NYC.

Some are tough and some are not.

Depends on many different factors, upbringing being a big part of it.

7 on 1? Seriously?

The attack was vicious as it was, if he retaliated could have got himself killed. Being brave is one thing, and being a fool is another.

When you are outnumbered, it is even more important to stand your ground. Humans, like other animals, can tell from your body language whether you are afraid or not.

Are you a moron Hu said the punks should come to a chinese prison i asked him what are there prisons like?

If that offends you then you need help buddy.

idgaf about queens.

I fail to see me asking what a chinese prison is like has anything to do with the victim.

You are aware that some of the attackers were asian?

Yes I am, my point referred to the Iraq war and the victims since people have a perverted sense of morals their reaction to this is more sympathetic than the loss of 1 million Iraqi lives.

One Asian kid gets beat up by 7 guys > 1 million Iraqi dead in the US-NATO led war.

I will bring this up whenever people need a reality check.

Some are tough and some are not.

Depends on many different factors, upbringing being a big part of it.

I can swear on my life that the Chinese in Queens are so dangerous that whites/hispanics or anyone else do not mess with them in Queens. I myself faced three Chinese men in a basement, till I told them I was Pakistani. True story.

Back
Top Bottom