What's new

Pakistani student beaten up in Indian university

Status
Not open for further replies.
One blind Pakistani female cricketer unknowingly drank a glass of acid
You are talking about Zeeshan Abbasi Captain of Blind Cricket Team....... Yeah i guess he carried the glass of acid in his kit, just to give you people bad name... agree :)

Well that was Indian education. We are talking about good education I think.

He wasn't safe in both the cases. not everyone blows up in Pakistan just like not everyone is raped in India. I still don't understand who in his right mind would chose a country like India as an educational destination.
Yeah we are and I understand you would not know, after all you are a Pakistani. .

You would never understand with your primitive mind set..

At least I am the one doing PhD while others who were trying to be gangsters dropped out of high school never made it to collage! :coffee:
Aray yaar dont take it personal,what i ment was college may thodha masti tho bantha hai.

That is because barely any Indians visit Pakistan anyway whereas tens of thousands of your people come here every year for tourism , studies and medical treatment. Intstead, you equate your Hindus to Indians and treat them in such a way that those poor guys have to come to India for permanent settlement in the thousands each year.

Free medical camp: Indian doctors reach out to Pakistani patients by fixing hearts – The Express Tribune

Indian doctors help Pakistani patients - Los Angeles Times

Hundreds of Pakistanis travel to more medically advanced India each year to seek help. Many expect hostility in a nuclear rival of Pakistan, but they find compassion instead.
Really you think no Indian visits Pakistan, just proves your bankrupt mindset, ignoring the rest of your nonsensical banter let me burst your bubble with one just a few weeks old link.

Baisakhi festival: Thousands of Sikh pilgrims arrive to a warm welcome – The Express Tribune

Oh i wasnt talking about you,i know your a very balanced Indian here,was hinting at a general reaction of most of the indian fellas here....

nah not every Indian is and cant be....i dont believe in declaring each and every person of any nation as criminal/accused...that's silly!

You must be an unbalanced Indian to sign up for a pakistani defence forum to begin with.

And most Indians here are right wingers anyway.

Pakistani student beaten up in Indian university
By Web Desk
Published: May 15, 2014
708756-Untitled-1400144152-225-640x480.jpg

Express News screengrab of Hasan's picture.

ISLAMABAD: The only Pakistani student at India’s Pondicherry University was severely beaten up early Thursday, Express News reported.

Ali Hasan Raza – a 24-year-old international relations student – was sleeping in his hostel room when three unidentified men entered his room and attacked him with steel rods.

The attackers left when nearby students arrived to rescue him.

With injuries on his head, neck and back, Ali has now been shifted to New Delhi.

While speaking to Express News, Ali’s father Ahmed Raza said his son was in better condition and that this was the first incident of such kind during Ali’s two-year stay in India.

Ahmed said Ali was due to return to Pakistan in a few days as he had finished his study programme.
So @paigham e Mohabat is beaten!!! Acha hua ha gya kyu tha ye wahan.

I am sorry to hear about your friend...

But it is somewhat true...we dont land kids in hospital...esp not foreign kids ...

However I do admit there is ragging...so far I have only heard of 2 (stupidly rich) kids in a shooting but that was coz they were stupid, rich and it was about a girl I think....but back to stupid and rich...meaning rare cases!

When young blood take things far this happens and you country seems to be immune.. Good to hear.

It is serious. But it should be treated as a criminal offence and the perpetrators brought to book.

If they confess it was due to his nationality, then the mud slinging is justified.
yeah totally agree with what you say ... but Pakistanis here are doing exactly the same they accuse of doing. Bunch of hypocrites.

When young blood take things far this happens and you country seems to be immune.. Good to hear.
Well...not totally immune just prob not that proactive...coz we think of it equal to a gunda mowali :p:

It was actually a male cricketer who drank the acid. Many users here consume drugs.
Yea a blind cricketer with acid left on his bedside table courtesy of the host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom