What's new

Pakistani student beaten up in Indian university

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jhoot See how this indian media fakes the stories and is faking quoting him saying this. The main story from express is already shared in the OP.

I am with you on this, no way three South indian darkies can beat up a Pakistani! That too drunk!

This is why those Aman Ki Asha folks are nutty.

You have a 12 page thread on a minor assault charge.

This is gonna remain the same for decades to come. As I said before, India needs to concentrate on India and solving it's huge problems.

I am in favor of tightening VISA restrictions. If some hot head does this, then it is India's fault.

Might as well nip it in the bud.

People of the Subcontinent are soft hearted and emotional. Hence you see Aman ki Asha type campaigns. We do not know pure, raw hatred.

honestly speaking its fun watching Pakistani vs Indian clash here:lol:....as long as it doesnt get dirty....Pakistanies and Indians can not live without each other....i guess it will be like this forever till doomsday!:tongue:

As explained before, this is why VISA restrictions and severe limitations on travel should be placed.

If an idiot does something, it becomes a diplomatic incident for days.

So why are you crying us a river then ?
No river....just wondering if there is even 1 sane PDF INDIAN who can differentiate ragging from bullying...

Or who can actually see that beating a foreign national is a crime not something to cheer like cheerleader about ;)

very sad very sad....it pretty much defines two nation theory and creation of Pakistan

People of the Subcontinent are soft hearted and emotional. Hence you see Aman ki Asha type campaigns. We do not know pure, raw hatred.

My suggestions are in response to prevent energy sapping Diplomatic situations.

Again, I don't have any cultural similarity with them. It is amusing to have banter like this here.

But it is imperative we make the VISA regime more rstrictive.

Pakistanis should also do the same. If an Indian gets shot in crossfire, then Indians will just explode in the media.

Masti involving beating another with metal pipes is not masti but gunda gardi!

pyar bhi utna hi rehta hai! 4 peg ke baad to jisko peeta usase bhi ho jata hai !

My suggestions are in response to prevent energy sapping Diplomatic situations.

Well the visa restrictions are already pretty tight. I think India needs to address the law and order problems in our Universities. As I said, hooliganism in colleges is a recurring theme in India. You don't see this in the West.

Well the visa restrictions are already pretty tight. I think India needs to address the law and order problems in our Universities. As I said, hooliganism in colleges is a recurring theme in India. You don't see this in the West.

Yep.

Cleaning up campus politics is a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom