What's new

Pakistani student beaten up in Indian university

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is true though, I don't know why Indians crib about unfair treatment and all that.

In a Pakistani defence forum I expect to be bashed about. It is no different from an Indian site.

True. This is what I posted on another thread:

It's our birthright as Indians to insult Pakistanis and theirs to insult us :D This is how it works between us. I don't take offence from Pakistanis.

Now he will come back with his kashmir buddies for revenge :lol:

anyways, sad incident.

True. This is what I posted on another thread:

It's our birthright as Indians to insult Pakistanis and theirs to insult us :D This is how it works between us. I don't take offence from Pakistanis.

This is why those Aman Ki Asha folks are nutty.

You have a 12 page thread on a minor assault charge.

This is gonna remain the same for decades to come. As I said before, India needs to concentrate on India and solving it's huge problems.

I am in favor of tightening VISA restrictions. If some hot head does this, then it is India's fault.

Might as well nip it in the bud.

what's shocking? college fights? it's a common thing here. If the guy was beaten for just being Pakistani that's condemnable but if it there is some other reason behind it than, not a big deal. Wait for a police report before pointing out how bad the Indians/hindus are.
I never brought that in...and yea sure lets wait!

It is true though, I don't know why Indians crib about unfair treatment and all that.

In a Pakistani defence forum I expect to be bashed about. It is no different from an Indian site.
honestly speaking its fun watching Pakistani vs Indian clash here:lol:....as long as it doesnt get dirty....Pakistanies and Indians can not live without each other....i guess it will be like this forever till doomsday!:tongue:

He recalled that the people who beat him up were in a drunken state. However he received no serious injuries.

Jhoot See how this indian media fakes the stories and is faking quoting him saying this. The main story from express is already shared in the OP.

So far every foreigner I have spoken to...and that is prob more than the number of Pakistanis you have met in your life!

And since they (Random people who tell me how great their experience in Pakistan was and the hospitality and food) are talking to me here (in the West) I am assuming they have not been beheaded...

Do you know, who Daniel Pearl was? or remember what happened on Nanga Parbat last year?

Good, now he should pack his bags and go to Pakistan ASAP, In the mean time we have been already receiving 5000 beaten up Hindus every year.

Why he hasn't got any serious injuries, may be a mild altercation has been made by Indian media a headline for TRP, and Pakistani as usual finding it as conspiracy against whole nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom