What's new

Pakistani student beaten up in Indian university

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am comparing the kind of antisocial elements exists in our society, that might prey on foreign nationals and drop for drop Pakistan is worse.

:P yoru anti-social elements are in universities ours are associated with al-qaida terror lolzzzz

your argument was not good

More importantly, The Pakistani was not able to beat off very short, drunk, south indians who were drunk to boot!

Oh the Humanity!
Considering there were only 3 attackers the odds favored him too !!!

hmmm this story sounds all fishy to me..must be a staged attack .by another pakistani or some muslim just to defame India...lets wait for the investigation to end

If thats what you did in college then you missed,it must have been boring going to college,am i right ?
At least I am the one doing PhD while others who were trying to be gangsters dropped out of high school never made it to collage! :coffee:

By passing the typical example, ... Pakistani artists and performers being hounded even forced to cancel or wrap up their performance, Pakistani women cricketers forced to sleep in the club grounds others ending up drinking detergent, just a few examples of the celebrated Indian hospitality, on the contrary do you ever hear of an Indian visiting Pakistan getting same treatment......Pakistanis leave their fight at the borders not on the playing fields or venues. All to do with the psyche of the nations.
Who is asking them to come in the first place!!?? :undecided:

yes thats appreciable....but why are most of the indians defending it here? come on please....its good to rise above nationality/race sometimes when it comes to a violence/brutal killing....same thing happened in Kashmiri student issue as well.....

ill be the first one to condemn and talk strongly against any Pakistani doing such thing to any non muslim or foreigner in Pakistan....

I am not defending it though. How can I defend, a clear case of criminal offence? The student could have potentially been harmed worse.

I am defending the notion that this proves that somehow, every Indian is a murderous scumbag.

Considering there were only 3 attackers the odds favored him too !!!
We appreciated that...but PDF Indians are all for the 3 attackers...that is shocking us more!

yes thats appreciable....but why are most of the indians defending it here? come on please....its good to rise above nationality/race sometimes when it comes to a violence/brutal killing....same thing happened in Kashmiri student issue as well.....

ill be the first one to condemn and talk strongly against any Pakistani doing such thing to any non muslim or foreigner in Pakistan....

Show me where Indians are defending the beating. Most have already denounced it. Now the thread is losing its direction.

By passing the typical example, ... Pakistani artists and performers being hounded even forced to cancel or wrap up their performance, Pakistani women cricketers forced to sleep in the club grounds others ending up drinking detergent, just a few examples of the celebrated Indian hospitality, on the contrary do you ever hear of an Indian visiting Pakistan getting same treatment......Pakistanis leave their fight at the borders not on the playing fields or venues. All to do with the psyche of the nations.

That's actually hilarious.

Key word here is to not believe anything hindu says on internet.
They say should not discuss religion and politics,you know why,because its becomes a mess.
I wonder what will be once life which revolves around religion.

Parha jo kernay giyea thay collage...otherwise what is the difference between you and one who beats people for a living (usually uneducated people)??

padhayi apni jagah.. masti apni jagah!

hmmm this story sounds all fishy to me..must be a staged attack .by another pakistani or some muslim just to defame India...lets wait for the investigation to end

:P very good. if that turns out to be the case.

Has the Pakistani student explained why he was beaten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom