What's new

Pakistani student beaten up in Indian university

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrect. Numbers in India were around 15000 not 50,000 like in your country, that too with a population more than 6 times as much as yours.

Anyway, all of this is offtopic.

Wrong, the same site which reported Pakistan numbers also reported Indian numbers which were similar.

This incident happened after 2 years, so yeah he got good education,

Well that was Indian education. We are talking about good education I think.

So getting blown up is better than a small college pittai.. :) Do all Pakistanis, think that way? :P

He wasn't safe in both the cases. not everyone blows up in Pakistan just like not everyone is raped in India. I still don't understand who in his right mind would chose a country like India as an educational destination.

can't imagine it .... I don't think there are good enough Pakistani university where a hindu would apply to study.

lolzzz so Indian means Hindu. good.

Secondly even if an indian sweeper at Indian embassy in Pakistan was beaten up like that just imagine ?

Just imagine if an Indian was beaten up in a Pakistani university ?
then majority of Pakistanies irrespective of their religion,caste,ethnicity etc would have turned against the criminal i bet.....a crime is a crime whether done on Muslim,Pakistani or Non Muslim/Foreigner!

Neither he get the better education and instead of getting blown up up he was beaten by thugs. Again this is what he deserved after he decided to stay in a country like India.

He didn't DESERVE it. No one deserves to be beaten up, and the people who did it are criminals, no excuses at all for this to happen.

madam ji! engineering/mediacl college .. me pitayi nahi hui, ragging nahi hua, kisi ko peeta nahi, professior se panga na liya to kya khak kiya!! :)
Parha jo kernay giyea thay collage...otherwise what is the difference between you and one who beats people for a living (usually uneducated people)??

then majority of Pakistanies irrespective of their religion,caste,ethnicity etc would have turned against the criminal i bet.....a crime is a crime whether done on Muslim,Pakistani or Non Muslim/Foreigner!

Didn't the people in the Hostel chase away the guys and helped him :unsure:

more than the crime i was debating the amount of reaction in case an Indian was beaten up in Pakistan

Just imagine if an Indian was beaten up in a Pakistani university ?
Indians would have cried us river and brought in terrorism in Pakistan and how Islam preaches it :tsk:

Just mentioning a likely scenario based on previous things happening on PDF...

Well, hospitality is our middle name...No amount of ragging sends a foreign national (who is away from his home) to the hospital!

Please don't make claims, that you can't back up..Yes you have normal people, who are moderately hospitable, ..but you also have a huge population of Islamic fundamentalists mixed in with the normal population.

A foreigner is much more likely to be kidnapped and beheaded..than beaten...How many foreigners make it to Pakistan afterall?

Parha jo kernay giyea thay collage...otherwise what is the difference between you and one who beats people for a living (usually uneducated people)??
If thats what you did in college then you missed,it must have been boring going to college,am i right ?

Though for us even Pakistani kutta is above Indian, but when that Indian is in our land then we treat them like human being and with dignity.

Your comments hardly make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom