What's new

Pakistani student beaten up in Indian university

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians would have cried us river and brought in terrorism in Pakistan and how Islam preaches it :tsk:

Just mentioning a likely scenario based on previous things happening on PDF...
So why are you crying us a river then ?

Arre Pakistanio. grow up will u ever? Instead of attacking hindus, Indians, etc etc there are certain logical aspects which wudnt have missed ur tine brains if u werent Pakistanis. they are :

1. Why this 1st incident after 2 yrs?
2. Were all hindus on vacation for 2 yrs and returned back only to attack a Pakistani?
3. Pondicherry is a Muslim n Christian dominated Union Territory. As far as I know none of anyone converted to hinduism(as if that ever happen) in past some years.
4. Has anyone tried to interospect that was there a possibility of the Pakistani student's mistake or carelessness?
5. Finally, Jab kutte ki maut aati hai to wo shehar ki taraf bhaagta hai. (Dont know how is that related here but man kiya to likh diya. :lol: )

First answer these quesries. Then we mite further the discussion.

A foreigner is much more likely to be kidnapped and beheaded..than beaten...How many foreigners make it to Pakistan afterall?

So you are comparing al-qaida terrorists with normal Indian students.

hmmmm

lolzzz so Indian means Hindu. good.

Secondly even if an indian sweeper at Indian embassy in Pakistan was beaten up like that just imagine ?
There is a huge difference in embassy staff and normal students. Even you know fights are common occurrence in our part of the world. You can't discount the fact that students did stepped in to help the guy. So all this hindu going apeshit due to Modi coming to power is all BS.
Its an unfortunate incident but people here are reacting as if he was lynched alive.

Didn't the people in the Hostel chase away the guys and helped him :unsure:
yes thats appreciable....but why are most of the indians defending it here? come on please....its good to rise above nationality/race sometimes when it comes to a violence/brutal killing....same thing happened in Kashmiri student issue as well.....

ill be the first one to condemn and talk strongly against any Pakistani doing such thing to any non muslim or foreigner in Pakistan....

Please don't make claims, that you can't back up..Yes you have normal people, who are moderately hospitable, ..but you also have a huge population of Islamic fundamentalists mixed in with the normal population.

A foreigner is much more likely to be kidnapped and beheaded..than beaten...How many foreigners make it to Pakistan afterall?
So far every foreigner I have spoken to...and that is prob more than the number of Pakistanis you have met in your life!

And since they (Random people who tell me how great their experience in Pakistan was and the hospitality and food) are talking to me here (in the West) I am assuming they have not been beheaded...

There is a huge difference in embassy staff and normal students. Even you know fights are common occurrence in our part of the world. You can't discount the fact that students did stepped in to help the guy. So all this hindu going apeshit due to Modi coming to power is all BS.
Its an unfortunate incident but people here are reacting as if he was lynched alive.

More importantly, The Pakistani was not able to beat off very short, drunk, south indians who were drunk to boot!

Oh the Humanity!

So you are comparing al-qaida terrorists with normal Indian students.

hmmmm

No, I am comparing the kind of antisocial elements exists in our society, that might prey on foreign nationals and drop for drop Pakistan is worse.

'Typical Hindu' - Can you please give a few of the unique attributes of this typical entity?
By passing the typical example, ... Pakistani artists and performers being hounded even forced to cancel or wrap up their performance, Pakistani women cricketers forced to sleep in the club grounds others ending up drinking detergent, just a few examples of the celebrated Indian hospitality, on the contrary do you ever hear of an Indian visiting Pakistan getting same treatment......Pakistanis leave their fight at the borders not on the playing fields or venues. All to do with the psyche of the nations.

yes thats appreciable....but why are most of the indians defending it here? come on please....its good to rise above nationality/race sometimes when it comes to a violence/brutal killing....same thing happened in Kashmiri student issue as well.....

ill be the first one to condemn and talk strongly against any Pakistani doing such thing to any non muslim or foreigner in Pakistan....
Double that!!

I was shocked when PDF Indians were justifying the Kashmiri beatings...and now this...Apparently we are the confused ones who have identity issues while Indians know their identity so well they beat people who are not their clones?

:lol: well any incident even take this Hyderabad communal tension you Indians blamed Muslims and their religion and culture for that.

So plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont make tall claims.

If such a beating of any Indian took place in pakistan you would have came up with worst abuses against Pakistan and Muslims.

These are your own preconceived notions. You are comparing a communal riot to a minor beating in a college. Don't compare apples with oranges. Again, I don't support those guys who make anti-Muslims statements though. It's the decent thing to do.

So Just coz it is in India...it is suddenly in US, Oz and other countries to attack foreign nationals? Thats new to me! Ragging is fine...but when your guests end up in hospital that is not fine! And mind you it is not a concept in other countries...they have strict laws and punishment to protect their guests! Instead of trying to justify each bully your students do how about at least try to do the right thing and condemn it ?
Be-a-Man-Do-the-Right-Thing.jpg
Yeah I have read of many incidents where Indians were attacked, in Australia in US.. One of my friend died in US because of unknown assailants.. so you claim that no amount of ragging or anything will land a person in hospital means you guys are better... I'm congratulating you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom