What's new

Pakistani student beaten up in Indian university

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all deplorable that a guest was attacked, even though college fights are not that unusual. Glad it was not serious, glad other students came to his help.

As usual the usual suspects are staying classy by abusing hindus, by bringing in Modi, by calling themselves ''superior'' (Lolwut!!!) and by worrying about Indian Muslims. What retards.
With injuries on his head, neck and back, Ali has now been shifted to New Delhi.....

but beating a foreign national? and to such level?:what:
I don't know why he was beaten up. It may be due to a variety of reasons. Being a Pakistani is not likely to be one of them. It does not take 'coward ***dus' 2 years to gather up the courage to beat up another guy.

Did you just justify bhabhi chasing? Or was that you going as low as possible to score a point? :unsure:
my chchu marry with my mom after my dad was expired when i was just 2-3 years old . have u any problem ?

Pakistani members@ do you guys have concept of ragging in ur colleges?

SOuth Indians I don't know about but Punjabi hindus definitely don't do cousin marriage. In North India, cousins are considered the same as brothers/sisters. Cousins tie rakhi too. Anyways, this is off topic.

Punjabi khatri hindus are famous for first cousin marriages. You don't know much about punjabis...

Im not talking about North India which include Bihari and Up bhaiyas.

my chchu marry with my mom after my dad was expired when i was just 2-3 years old .you have any problem ?
That was when your dad passed away (sorry about that) not bhabhi chasing which was what the poster commented...

But just out of curiosity is that a culture or was this just the case in your family? (no offence intended)

Pakistani members@ do you guys have concept of ragging in ur colleges?
Well, hospitality is our middle name...No amount of ragging sends a foreign national (who is away from his home) to the hospital!

I don't know why he was beaten up. It may be due to a variety of reasons. Being a Pakistani is not likely to be one of them. It does not take 'coward ***dus' 2 years to gather up the courage to beat up another guy.
Or maybe new students (newly enrolled) or newly moved to the area?

According to OP the people who beat the kid were drunk....so intoxication can make you act out of the norm ...

With injuries on his head, neck and back, Ali has now been shifted to New Delhi.....

Read post 6. He has no serious injuries, in fact he was to return to hostel later in the day. Even the l. governor who is the highest authority in Pondichery visited him, so it shows the govt takes it very seriously.

i guess its 2nd or 3rd such incident in a row of beating a foreigner in universities there....aint impressive at all!

what else do you see?

if as a Pakistani member said its lack of hospitality on your part ?

So far I see nothing, the family of the student or the student who himself is conscious and able to talk to media, has given no such reason..so I don't see a point in making baseless assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom