What's new

Pakistani student beaten up in Indian university

Status
Not open for further replies.
sad incident....culprits should be punished.....

South Indian hindus marry first cousins, Punjabi hindu khatris marry first cousin. The list is long so stop bs around like typical hindu

except south indian no community in india marry with their own sister (1st cousine).i prefer to die rather than marry with own 1st cousine :sick::sick:.we are not even marry with same gotra .

With Modi becoming pm this will get worst. Atleast Pakistanis can come back but Indian muslims..

who will save pakistani muslims from double bonanza offer of suicide bomb blasts and drone attacks ?

except south indian no community in india marry with their own sister (1st cousine).i prefer to die rather than marry with own 1st cousine .:sick::sick:

not even all south indian amrry their 1st cousins. some communities may be doing it !

South Indian hindus marry first cousins, Punjabi hindu khatris marry first cousin. The list is long so stop bs around like typical hindu

Indians are also blown every day, just less frequency. Western media doesnt pay attention because muslims are not involved.

SOuth Indians I don't know about but Punjabi hindus definitely don't do cousin marriage. In North India, cousins are considered the same as brothers/sisters. Cousins tie rakhi too. Anyways, this is off topic.

May be it is. In that case, I will have to blame the victim. He chose to leave his country to come study in one of the 'most uncivilised countries in the world'.

Why dont you leave kashmir then and live among your uncivilised indian blood cousins, you have often mentioned in your posts that you are living among kashmiri muslims who definitely dont want to have the supporters of uncivilised indians.

He deserved that. What was he thinking when decided to stay in India and study there.

First of all deplorable that a guest was attacked, even though college fights are not that unusual. Glad it was not serious, glad other students came to his help.

As usual the usual suspects are staying classy by abusing hindus, by bringing in Modi, by calling themselves ''superior'' (Lolwut!!!) and by worrying about Indian Muslims. What retards.

Its mildly amusing when Taliban Khan's chamchas call Modi a terrorist!!!!!

Last edited:
He should expect an FIR to be filed against the people who beat him up and punishment for those.

Unlike in many places where FIRs are not even filed :)

Let me know when it is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom