What's new

Pakistani student beaten up in Indian university

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh are... you assuming that he was beaten, because he is a Pakistani.? Is that the only reason why some one is beaten in a university?..if that were true, why wasn't he beaten for past two yrs, because as far as I can tell, he was just as much Pakistani back then.

what else do you see?

if as a Pakistani member said its lack of hospitality on your part ?

who will save pakistani muslims from double bonanza offer of suicide bomb blasts and drone attacks ?

Beta these effects 0,000001% of population while modi winning mean 100% Indian muslims will suffer. Which is good thing in the long run because they need separate country in South India.

:lol: are they educated people or street boys

madam ji! engineering/mediacl college .. me pitayi nahi hui, ragging nahi hua, kisi ko peeta nahi, professior se panga na liya to kya khak kiya!! :)

For the record,I got beaten up in the road,publicly during my school days,and in my frst year at the college basket ball court,where I was made to count stars,literally!:D

Beta these effects 0,000001% of population while modi winning mean 100% Indian muslims will suffer. Which is good thing in the long run because they need separate country in South India.

lol 50000+ killed in less than a decade , and u concern about Indians!

Unfortunate. I got beaten up as well though. :ashamed:

Completing Graduation without getting beaten up is, well, impossible. Especially in Engineering and Medical colleges. Don't know about other countries.

Don't think so.

'Incubation period perhaps'. You are searching for logic in the mind of a lunatic. Not gonna find any.
but beating a foreign national? and to such level?:what:

not even all south indian amrry their 1st cousins. some communities may be doing it !

And not all Pakistanis marry first cousins either, but still first cousin marriage is more prevalent in South India then Pakistan.

LOL All Pakistani members are bashing Hindus again :mad: He is staying in India for 2 years now...His father said it is first time this happen....Other people in hostel come to protect him...But Hindus are behind this :hitwall:..This can be anything a college fight or something.:crazy:
What did you smoke?

Nothing big ... fights are common in Colleges. Although the out pour of sympathies from the Pakistanis on minor bruises is heart warming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom