What's new

Pakistani student beaten up in Indian university

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunate. I got beaten up as well though. :ashamed:

Completing Graduation without getting beaten up is, well, impossible. Especially in Engineering and Medical colleges. Don't know about other countries.
I believe it has nothing to do with hospitality but i think he being a Pakistani was subjected to the hate
Don't think so.
Ohh are... you assuming that he was beaten, because he is a Pakistani.? Is that the only reason why some one is beaten in a university?..if that were true, why wasn't he beaten for past two yrs, because as far as I can tell, he was just as much Pakistani back then.
'Incubation period perhaps'. You are searching for logic in the mind of a lunatic. Not gonna find any.

Last edited:
LOL All Pakistani members are bashing Hindus again :mad: He is staying in India for 2 years now...His father said it is first time this happen....Other people in hostel come to protect him...But Hindus are behind this :hitwall:..This can be anything a college fight or something.:crazy:

Indian students get beaten up in Indian hosteLs so whats the fuss ?

Could be one of those usual issues in colleges.

concern will arise only if he got beaten up because of being pakistani.

I believe it has nothing to do with hospitality but i think he being a Pakistani was subjected to the hate

With Modi becoming pm this will get worst. Atleast Pakistanis can come back but Indian muslims..

That was an act that brought shame to the entire nation,and my apologies. I hope he makes a full recovery .

may be its part of their culture.we can't blame them,after all hospitality is alien to their culture

Have you considered that he wasn't beaten because he's Pakistani?

Pondicherry is near Cuddalore (Tamil Nadu), I have completed my degree from this cuddalore district only. It's a known fact that, here local guys will try to be dominant against other district guys. Damn sure it's not happened because he is a pakistani or Muslim, Very much possible to be an ego clash. In my college, groups will come and beat you, because you starred one of that group member(may be accidental), you didn't pave the way when they come, you shared some suggestions against their wish, eventhough these are accidental, sometimes it happens here.

Completing Graduation without getting beaten up is, well, impossible. Especially in Engineering and Medical colleges. Don't know about other countries.

Don't think so.

Your country is then one of the most uncivilised countries in the world.

Ohh are... you assuming that he was beaten, because he is a Pakistani.? Is that the only reason why some one is beaten in a university?..if that were true, why wasn't he beaten for past two yrs, because as far as I can tell, he was just as much Pakistani back then.

Your country is then one of the most uncivilised countries in the world.
May be it is. In that case, I will have to blame the victim. He chose to leave his country to come study in one of the 'most uncivilised countries in the world'.

sad, signs of modi terrorist coming...
crystal-ball.jpg

:lol: are they educated people or street boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom