What's new

Poor Asian boy beaten up behind school (Graphic/Upsetting)

So you and your uncle beat up Ukranian guys
Not just Ukranians, but Indians, Arabs, and Turks as well. The only people that had even close to as much balls as us were the Jatts from India, otherwise the Indians were weak. If you think I lie, ask Rana4Pak, he lives in Ukraine and will tell you the truth. My uncle's name Cheema still haunts the hostels of the Medical school.

Not just Ukranians, but Indians, Arabs, and Turks as well. The only people that had even close to as much balls as us were the Jatts from India, otherwise the Indians were weak. If you think I lie, ask Rana4Pak, he lives in Ukraine and will tell you the truth. My uncle's name Cheema still haunts the hostels of the Medical school.

And thats something you are supposed to be proud of.... right being a local bully... ?

And thats something you are supposed to be proud of.... right being a local bully... ?

Nothing to be proud of, but that's the lifestyle in Eastern Europe. Only the strong survive.

There's no way he knew they were Pakistani, vast majority of the fighters were Afghans and central Asians, with that said its numerically implausible for him to have killed many "Pakistanis" in AFG, because there weren't many there to begin with. As for hand to hand combat there was very little of that in the entire war.

As for Pakistan that nation engineered the defeat of the Soviet Union which greatly led to downfall of the Union. Now that's what you call victory.

I don't believe your story my uncle this and that my uncle fought off a Russian bear with his bear hands blah blah, your a Russian liar.

You still have not answered why you think America, it military and country are racist who are after Muslims with a view to kill Muslims. You wrote not about racism existing among a minority, rather you always talk about us as a nation of racists out to kill Muslims. You know, in absolutes.

I can quote you again

You don't have to agree at the end of the day 1 million+ Iraqis are dead due to the US-NATO led war a great deal of that blame does bear down on the US. Whether you believe it is racist or not, the destruction this country under GB will not be forgotten.

Also my quote said Arab nation not Muslim nation, Muslim is not a race, do you know that? Don't answer that I don't care. You seem to be in denial of the many racist incidents occurred in Iraq like Abu Ghraib were racial insults and motives were involved and other incidents how Iraqi lives were viewed as less valuable compared to a certain race. I'm not saying this is a reflection of the entire military but there were many cases.

Either way you look at it mass destruction has been committed and the casualties and death of the Iraqi people doesn't seem to bother the general American public at all. The point of my post was to make people aware of how they are overreacting to this video as bad as this video is people are forgetting the bigger picture.

Nothing to be proud of, but that's the lifestyle in Eastern Europe. Only the strong survive.

"Life is complicated. When the war came I did bad things; after the war I thought nothing of doing bad things. I killed people, smuggled people, sold people. Maybe here things will be different"

So after Ukraine you came to America :tongue:

There's no way he knew they were Pakistani, vast majority of the fighters were Afghans and central Asians,

Much of the fighters were Pakistani, in fact the Spetsnaz conducted raids on Pakistani soil to destroy training camps.

Interesting, I posted a source a while back ago that stated that Pakistanis made up a large percentage, I will post it when I find it.

with that said its numerically implausible for him to have killed many "Pakistanis" in AFG, because there weren't many there to begin with. As for hand to hand combat there was very little of that in the entire war.

Right so he is a liar, and many Pakistanis that died in Afghanistan were what? None Pakistani?

As for Pakistan that nation engineered the defeat of the Soviet Union which greatly led to downfall of the Union. Now that's what you call victory.

You didn't engineer anything. The US gave most of the weapons, there was little engineering or planning involved, Mujas picked up weapons and tried their best to kill Russians, sometimes it worked but ultimately the mujas suffered heavy casualties for every Russian they managed to kill.

I don't believe your story my uncle this and that my uncle fought off a Russian beat with his bear hands blah blah, your a Russian liar.

Yea...except I mentioned the story before.

Boohoo. The Russian is angry. Your uncle may or may not have been in the special forces and although I doubt your claim that he killed thousands of Pakistanis, I will let it slide. Me and my uncle however have tested your men in Ukraine and for all the hot air you are spouting, they were worthless. Going home to their girls with black eyes from bars after working out at gyms and talking so much crap.

Thand pe jaao ....
recipe-drinks-masala-lassi.jpg

Cool down ....

you do not deserve that ipad-

7 bitches beating up a kid & guess what the kid keeps on getting up....

So the boy has potential for being Chinese Captain America. (Anyways half of American stuff is made in China these days. Hope Americans wont mind Captain America from China :D )

Back
Top Bottom