What's new

Poor Asian boy beaten up behind school (Graphic/Upsetting)

Boohoo. The Russian is angry. Your uncle may or may not have been in the special forces and although I doubt your claim that he killed thousands of Pakistanis, I will let it slide. Me and my uncle however have tested your men in Ukraine and for all the hot air you are spouting, they were worthless. Going home to their girls with black eyes from bars after working out at gyms and talking so much crap.

Cool supposedly you beat up some drunk Ukranians. And please, you have tested nothing, a have no problem with the notion that Pakistani's can fight and many can--but for you to claim that you have tested 'us' as in Russians--please, son there are over a hundred million Russian out there and we produce some of the best fighters in the world, MMA, kickboxing, boxing, wrestling, ect.

Every dog has it's day.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate people like that!!! i wish those guys would come here and try taking me on.. we'll see who is left standing then....

poor kid.. it really make sme angry to see crap like this!!... fkkers cant fight one on one these days.. i hope he got some of his asian friends to go smash the **** out of all of then one by one.. and continue that for a year... little pricks grrr

You still have not answered why you think America, it military and country are racist who are after Muslims with a view to kill Muslims. You wrote not about racism existing among a minority, rather you always talk about us as a nation of racists out to kill Muslims. You know, in absolutes.

I can quote you again

makes me think of philippines abu sayyaf!! wanting muslim stuff bla bla.. independant state bla bla... these people dont even follow the q'úran or its teachings... i think for a large part the usa is wanting control sure... but the arabs on the whole justify there actions.. you want to beat america?? dont justify their actions.... how about following the qúran to its words, and not twist it etc...

whereever muslims goes they want a muslim state... even in australia they are trying to change our traditions, celebrations, ways of life etc... they even want same rights and traditional land owners - koori's lol and these people are immigrants lol think they have more right then everyone else, even true australians lol... they are just as bad as the jews

and in saying that, i will also say i have met many many good muslims who follow the book to its words , they are great people, peaceful and only want to live a better life, they dont want to change things etc

but on the whole you are what you show... its not racist, you make your bed, you lay in it

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

this is reality that we should have in mind while going to abroad

dont think this happens as a racist attack.. you know their calling an asian a nigger? lol asians are not negros lol... they are try hard gangsters who think they can do what they want to whoever they want

this type of thing does not happen to tourist often, race is very rarely attributed to such things.. these are just young punks who have attitude problems, and that asian kid could just as well be a white person

i hate people like that!!! i wish those guys would come here and try taking me on.. we'll see who is left standing then....

poor kid.. it really make sme angry to see crap like this!!... fkkers cant fight one on one these days.. i hope he got some of his asian friends to go smash the **** out of all of then one by one.. and continue that for a year... little pricks grrr

4 of the kids are asian.

makes me think of philippines abu sayyaf!! wanting muslim stuff bla bla.. independant state bla bla... these people dont even follow the q'úran or its teachings... i think for a large part the usa is wanting control sure... but the arabs on the whole justify there actions.. you want to beat america?? dont justify their actions.... how about following the qúran to its words, and not twist it etc...

whereever muslims goes they want a muslim state... even in australia they are trying to change our traditions, celebrations, ways of life etc... they even want same rights and traditional land owners - koori's lol and these people are immigrants lol think they have more right then everyone else, even true australians lol... they are just as bad as the jews

and in saying that, i will also say i have met many many good muslims who follow the book to its words , they are great people, peaceful and only want to live a better life, they dont want to change things etc

but on the whole you are what you show... its not racist, you make your bed, you lay in it

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

dont think this happens as a racist attack.. you know their calling an asian a nigger? lol asians are not negros lol... they are try hard gangsters who think they can do what they want to whoever they want

this type of thing does not happen to tourist often, race is very rarely attributed to such things.. these are just young punks who have attitude problems, and that asian kid could just as well be a white person

Is this really needed for msg you quoted?

well i didnt get a good look at most the kids.. half of them are wearing face masks. the one who isnt masked is white,

and i read another comment earlier.. i just replied to it.. whats wrong with that?

instead of main topic we are starting fight against each other.. Pakistani vs Russian or wt ever:hitwall: it's jus a poor upbringing and circumstances which makes us like that...why jutss have more balls i don't want go in that reason...Normally Gujrati are good in business and so on applicable on others

Typical behavior of monkeys in a group. Trying to be a big man by picking on someone...i think they should all be tied up in a corner and let them get the crap beat out of them just like they did with poor kid.The only thing that that will stop this is when the victim pounds on the other kid, these type of kids only respect force.

He was probably an excellent straight A student and those punks got jealous.

In U.S. high schools, its not cool to be smart and in Asia its very cool to be smart. That's why U.S. will see its downfall in the 21st century.

:china:

Back
Top Bottom