What's new

Poor Asian boy beaten up behind school (Graphic/Upsetting)

this is bcz of ur country fellows who dont have anything to do other than trolling :devil:

I thought you were fighting with the Russian dude, telling him how you and your uncle beat up Russians all day? :cheesy:

anupama.jpg

cherrie-minhas.jpg

Stylish-Pakistani-Bridal-Designer.jpg

17557,xcitefun-nooray-5.jpg

thora bahut idhar bhi dekh lo aur fight ko bhool jio

I thought you were fighting with the Russian dude, telling him how you and your uncle beat up Russian's all day?

That was me, and it was mostly my uncle, but I had to back up my uncle. He was notorious for getting drunk and reigning terror on Ukrainians or just about anybody who got in his way. Very nice guy when sober though.

I thought you were fighting with the Russian dude, telling him how you and your uncle beat up Russian's all day? :cheesy:
dude u have some misunderstanding my uncle never had a fight with russians but he had a fight with indians in sailkot sector bcz he is brigadier in pakistan army but i have a fight with russian some time so cheer up mate n have fun:toast_sign:

Not just Ukranians, but Indians, Arabs, and Turks as well. The only people that had even close to as much balls as us were the Jatts from India, otherwise the Indians were weak. If you think I lie, ask Rana4Pak, he lives in Ukraine and will tell you the truth. My uncle's name Cheema still haunts the hostels of the Medical school.
:rofl: :rofl: Please don't stop. lololol

dude u have some misunderstanding my uncle never had a fight with russians but he had a fight with indians in sailkot sector bcz he is brigadier in pakistan army but i have a fight with russian some time so cheer up mate n have fun:toast_sign:

Ok bro, please don't hit me. Lol.

What more can I say, people will have their doubts, and I don't expect people to believe me. But the truth is the truth.

of course pakistanis have gangs, thay are after all the biggest minority here. A-gjengen, B-gjengen, all they do is fight among eachother. having gangs does not equal ruling oslo.

of course pakistanis have gangs, thay are after all the biggest minority here. A-gjengen, B-gjengen, all they do is fight among eachother. having gangs does not equal ruling oslo.
so why ur @ss is burning:chilli:

If you don't fight back, it will only reinforce that you will be beat on longer. Just watch the video. When you are attacked by cowards, the worst thing to do is stand there. Either fight or run. This kid did neither.

Take a break- its seems like some Pakistani uncle whopped your a55 some time ago-

Back
Top Bottom