What's new

Poor Asian boy beaten up behind school (Graphic/Upsetting)

repeating that "the truth it the truth", or this is "100 % truth" does not make ur BS any more believable. you dont become a "internet tough guy" by being honest. choot katt bolea kar, puttr

Kaka choot keray bolnay? Bohti aag lagan dey tinu?

If you don't fight back, it will only reinforce that you will be beat on longer. Just watch the video. When you are attacked by cowards, the worst thing to do is stand there. Either fight or run. This kid did neither.
ur uncle should have been there to protect the kid

ur uncle should have been there to protect the kid

Lmaoo this Indian is maad. If I say Indian are tough as nails, he will be quiet.

if his uncle was there .. he will protect the guy ..what abt ur uncle who will definitely run away as u guys did every where in the world ....

HAHA. Mera chacha kenda, "Main pichay mur kay dekhya, te Indian kadon de naat gaye si".

This is ridiculous...everyone wants to take a shot at the "white man". Brawls in schools are pretty common. The video shows asian children beating up another asian kid.....where is the racism in here?

This is ridiculous...everyone wants to take a shot at the "white man". Brawls in schools are pretty common. The video shows asian children beating up another asian kid.....where is the racism in here?

White people are generally nice(at least here). They're just hating.

Take a break- its seems like some Pakistani uncle whopped your a55 some time ago-
yepp, RazPak's uncle came to oslo after being deported from Ukraine. he alone beat up all the indians, including us punjabi jatts, and ruled whole of Oslo before he went out of space to take-on the Klingons.

yepp, RazPak's uncle came to oslo after being deported from Ukraine. he alone beat up all the indians, including us punjabi jatts, and ruled whole of Oslo before he went out of space to take-on the Klingons.

You sound angry and bitter man?

This is the craziest thread ever. Too bad my uncle is a handicap or I'd get into the action. Seriously, poor Asian kid gets beaten up and Pakistanis and Indians still find a way to make this about who has superior genetics. Bullying is a terrible thing, it can cause serious psychological harm well into adulthood since kids are so impressionable. Really sad to see.

Back
Top Bottom