What's new

Poor Asian boy beaten up behind school (Graphic/Upsetting)

As Ahmad Deedat once said "White man is the biggest terrorist in the world" ....

The guy was beaten up was not black either, he too was white... :). this is typical school fight, infact I too have participated in such fights. Some time I have beaten other, some time got beaten. We must not mix school fight as racial fights...

In my school days we use to fight with Muslims and Tribes, While fighting with Muslims we use to make alliance with tribes and vice verse.. :D

i said it earlier and i m saying it again...why this video is on pdf????

396168_10150729081793228_531363227_12609430_966093538_n.jpg

I can swear on my life that the Chinese in Queens are so dangerous that whites/hispanics or anyone else do not mess with them in Queens. I myself faced three Chinese men in a basement, till I told them I was Pakistani. True story.

Depends on which type of Chinese Americans you meet. The old school Cantonese immigrants in gangs like Wa Ching are really dangerous. Mandarin speakers stay out of trouble.

Some people confuse mexicans with Chinese people. They may look the same, but in fact, Mexicans are not Asians. They are heavily involved in gangs, smuggling, and as hit mans. Obviously there are Chinese gangs out there in North America, but there is nothing i've ever heard as such anything related to violence from them. Most of them are educated and they try to stay out of trouble.

The ethnic criminal gangs that have formed in America over the decades are an interesting if disturbing study in human nature.

I think they fall into two varieties. On one hand are centuries-old organizations that are professionally run with a rigid hierarchy, and very firm rules of conduct. These would include the Sicilian Mafia, various Chinese Tongs, the Yakuza, the Russian Mafia, a few others. There may be one or two drug gangs from Colombia in there. Interaction with them is by tradition and rules. You follow the rules, it'll go well. Certain things are off limits, like women, children, certain family connections. A handshake deal is followed as a matter of honor.

These guys can be extraordinarily dangerous when crossed, but otherwise present no physical threat unless you cross them.

Then there are the majority of the gangs, drug-thug groups, that are usually composed of Hispanics and Blacks who rule the drug trade in the cities. Much more violent, unpredictable, and dangerous to the casual person.

The more organized gangs are being suppressed by FBI and the like, while the number of drug-thug gangs is probably increasing. They are a blight on our urban poor. The number of young black and hispanic males that are killed in gang violence is frightening.

7 white trash piece of shits beating up one helpless kid. Real manly of them. And why are they saying n-gga? We all know how white folks piss their pants when they see a black man. Anyways I'm pretty sure in around 10 years the Asian guy is going to have a good education and job while these trailer trash white punks will be either in downtown begging or behind bars for sexual assault or some next crime.
Calm down, four of those kids were Asians, and secondly, your comment is very racist, if White people were as bad as a lot of people say they are then what the hell are we doing in their countries? Why would they even allow us in their countries in the first place? At least thank God that you don't live in Arab countries where they treat South Asians and Blacks like dogs.

after reading the first page i can see the mentality of the members on here the fact is not all of these people are white some of the attackers are Asian themselves so the race card can't be really used here, all we can really say is it is piss poor humanity at its worst several thousand years of human civilization and yet we still cant manage to contemplate the most basic fact about our species which is we are all humans skin color and some physical features may vary in us

judge a person on the actions of his heart and mind not because of his skin color, religion, social status, etc the sooner we realize this the sooner we have world peace along with a tolerant, secular, prosperous earth

oh and another thing these bastards punch like btches and talk like they're all hard when in reality they're all skinny toothpick fcks who think they tough just because there is 7 of them if i was there i would have whooped all they're asssssses seriously if i ever meet one these douchebags i will be more than happy to show how a Punjabi Jatt fights.

oh and another thing these bastards punch like btches and talk like they're all hard when in reality they're all skinny toothpick fcks who think they tough just because there is 7 of them if i was there i would have whooped all they're asssssses seriously if i ever meet one these douchebags i will be more than happy to show how a Punjabi Jatt fights.

I agree with you Jatt. I am a punjabi too, and if these losers tried this with me there would be 7 kids laid out on the sidewalk.

Back
Top Bottom