What's new

Poor Asian boy beaten up behind school (Graphic/Upsetting)

I really do doubt that. But interesting story, my uncle has killed many Pakistani's In Afghanistan, very poor fighters, good at running and cowarding after ambushes--and their hand to hand combat is a joke. Than again my uncle was in the special forces you that was expected.
dude i think u drink vodka when u r writting..u know i meet so many ppl here who actually fought in afghanistan ...they have different view...u know why ukarians hate u guys bcz actually they fight in afg but u guys take the credit...ur spartans were killed by ssg in this war so shut up ...and i know how brave r u guys ...u guys r cheap as dogs ...even azerbaijani ppl **** ur *** in ur own country

I wonder why people bring up martial race and other non-sense.

Africans Americans, South Americans, Mexicans, etc are the toughest people I know. Non of them are known historically for being martial races.

I really do doubt that. But interesting story, my uncle has killed many Pakistani's In Afghanistan, very poor fighters, good at running and cowarding after ambushes--and their hand to hand combat is a joke. Than again my uncle was in the special forces you that was expected.
ur uncle forget to tell u another story how he run away 4rm afghanistan to save his a@s suka balait

eh! nigga I see no real nigga all wigga and chigga :rofl::oops:

sad incident. i have also been bullied. i was very good in history and marathi and teachers liked me.some guys hated me due to this and started bulliying me. finally one day i beat them , though they beat me more.but they never bullied me again. ghddddddad3gj6puz000 *mwxmmmffnggmmggpqff

RazPak:
Kid, don't you know that on the internet, the more you write about how though you are, the more likely it is that you in real life are an insecur, weak little man, hence the expression " Internet though guy".

last time you wrote about how tough your uncle was:

"My uncle said the same. The reason he hates Indians was because he said they were the first ones to run in a fight, although he said jatts were cool. Anyways he told me he used to go into Indians rooms at the hostel and take their sub woofers/stereo decks and they wouldn't do anything. And he would give them back if they begged him. He ended up fighting Mayor's son and his friend, knocked both of them out and got deported. Then two years later his wife showed up and they got married, and she said she want to live in Pakistan and become muslim."

now your imagination seems to have developed and you have included yourself in your little fairy tale:

"Your uncle was in special forces, while my uncle and myself are from the village. When we went to Kiev we ended up getting deported for fighting. Come and bring your uncle if you;re a real man, otherwise talk less. The story I'm telling you is from the 90's and 100 % true."

you seem to fit this discription:

Internet Tough Guy:
Somebody who frequents internet message boards and chat rooms and tries to project an image of being a badass. Typical internet tough guy behavior may include:

- Claims to be a master of any number of martial arts styles.
- Claims to be incredibly strong and physically fit.
- Threatens violence against other message board members or chat room users who anger or annoy him.
- May claim to an ex-Marine, ex-Special Forces, or gangsta.
- Makes exaggerated claims about his own sexual prowess and ability to seduce women.

Most internet tough guys are liars, and are actually angry, socially-awkward young males who use the internet as a place to act tough because they can't pull it off in real life.

Just stop kid, you are not fooling anyone:no: a real tough guy dont have to brag about it online. And before you start about how though pakistanis are, i come from Oslo where pakistanis are the biggest minority. so i know enough to see through your bullshit.
"I myself faced three Chinese men in a basement, till I told them I was Pakistani. True story." he he, man you are hilarious! how old are you?

RazPak:
Kid, don't you know that on the internet, the more you write about how though you are, the more likely it is that you in real life are an insecur, weak little man, hence the expression " Internet though guy".

last time you wrote about how tough your uncle was:

My uncle said the same. The reason he hates Indians was because he said they were the first ones to run in a fight, although he said jatts were cool. Anyways he told me he used to go into Indians rooms at the hostel and take their sub woofers/stereo decks and they wouldn't do anything. And he would give them back if they begged him. He ended up fighting Mayor's son and his friend, knocked both of them out and got deported. Then two years later his wife showed up and they got married, and she said she want to live in Pakistan and become muslim.

now your imagination seems to have developed and you have included yourself in your little fairy tale:

Your uncle was in special forces, while my uncle and myself are from the village. When we went to Kiev we ended up getting deported for fighting. Come and bring your uncle if you;re a real man, otherwise talk less. The story I'm telling you is from the 90's and 100 % true.

you seem to fit this discription:

Internet Tough Guy
Somebody who frequents internet message boards and chat rooms and tries to project an image of being a badass. Typical internet tough guy behavior may include:

- Claims to be a master of any number of martial arts styles.
- Claims to be incredibly strong and physically fit.
- Threatens violence against other message board members or chat room users who anger or annoy him.
- May claim to an ex-Marine, ex-Special Forces, or gangsta.
- Makes exaggerated claims about his own sexual prowess and ability to seduce women.

Most internet tough guys are liars, and are actually angry, socially-awkward young males who use the internet as a place to act tough because they can't pull it off in real life.

Just stop kid, you are nott fooling anyone:no: a real tough guy dont have tp brag about it online. And before you start about how though pakistanis are, just remember that i come from Oslo where pakistanis are the biggest minority. so i know enough to see through your bullshit.
"I myself faced three Chinese men in a basement, till I told them I was Pakistani. True story." he he, man you are hilarious!
wt is this ,attempt of trolling ? i think so .

I dont care for the fact whether the kid is Asian and the punks beating him White's,in the end for me it is a lone helpless child being beaten by punks and regardless of race,nationality the punks need to be set straight and the child rescued and given medical treatment if injured.

Just stop kid, you are not fooling anyone a real tough guy dont have to brag about it online. And before you start about how though pakistanis are, i come from Oslo where pakistanis are the biggest minority. so i know enough to see through your bullshit.
"I myself faced three Chinese men in a basement, till I told them I was Pakistani. True story." he he, man you are hilarious! how old are you?

I have never been to Oslo, but I have been to Ukraine before I came to the US. Many Pakistanis go to Ukraine to become doctors. Within 6 days of going there me and my uncle got into 4 fights and deported. America is nothing like this, but the Triad gangs in New York city are dangerous. Maybe the time when I wrote before I didn't want to mention my name because I don't think this kind of thing is respectable. Anyways I'm no internet "tough" guy. Cheers.

I have never been to Oslo, but I have been to Ukraine before I came to the US. Many Pakistanis go to Ukraine to become doctors. Within 6 days of going there me and my uncle got into 4 fights and deported. America is nothing like this, but the Triad gangs in New York city are dangerous. Maybe the time when I wrote before I didn't want to mention my name because I don't think this kind of thing is respectable. Anyways I'm no internet "tough" guy. Cheers.
dude even oslo is also under pakistanis

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

it is what it is. if the mods think it is trolling, they will ban me. does not make any difference to me:cheers:
i think u r such a @ss who already ban in this forum but cannot live untill somebody give u some kind of dose

Last edited by a moderator:
dude even oslo is also under pakistanis

Mera jo Chacha tah, woh jab Vodka peeta ta, boht sakt kism ka badmash banja ta tah. :lol: Bur waisay bhi larai main tez hain.

How did a thread of about bullying turn into "Look at me, I'm a real badazz! I once beat up 20 dudes with a banana."? :rolleyes:

How did a thread of about bullying turn into "Look at me, I'm a real badazz! I once beat up 20 dudes with a banana."? :rolleyes:
this is bcz of ur country fellows who dont have anything to do other than trolling :devil:

Back
Top Bottom